Yo

Queen_Nora

Hello there Nora. Welcome to YCM. I'm Yui, and unless you venture into RP at some point, you likely won't see too much of me in the future.

Before you go any further, make sure you've already read up on the site rules, as well as the section rules for any sections you'll likely be frequenting. It is common sense stuff so you could in theory get by without it, but we're supposed to encourage new members to read rules because that's just a good thing to do. Plus it means you have a better idea of what exactly you can and can't get away with, and who doesn't want that :D

If you end up with questions about things, the best people to direct them to would be the moderators. You can identify them by their bolded names in the "Online Users" panel at the bottom of the forum's main page, as well as by the staff banners under their avatars where you have the one star and I have a blank space. Barring them, the best people to ask questions to would just be your fellow members, but make sure the member you're about to ask a question to actually visits the section relevant to what you need. For instance, you wouldn't want to ask me about custom card stuff; I'm not here for that. Inversely, people like Nyx or White who respectively mostly hang out in CC or Debates aren't really the best folks to ask about RP stuff.

That should about wrap up my usual welcome routine, so yeah. Be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun on YCM! After all, unless you do something stupid enough to get perma'd, you're here forever now. Might as well get comfy :)

Hi and welcome to YCM.

Yui took care of the rules stuff, so that saves me the trouble of having to say it. But yeah, please look over the rules so you understand our expectations and have the best possible time here. 

If you need help, feel free to PM me or one of my colleagues. Stuff related to Custom Cards can be forwarded to me; RPs to Yui/Zai and so forth.

===

Have fun!

Welcome Queen Nora!

Enjoy YCM and feel free to unleash your imagination in forms of cards, graphics, and even literature...

Just don't forget to read the rules and PM a staff member for advice. They will surely give you a clear explanation on how things work...

Also, there's a section to discuss video games, movies, and of course TCGs

Take a chance to vote in a poll or two at certain occasions and join seasonal events!

Archived