Post and I'll tell you of/why I'm disappointed in you.

Blake

ME FIRST

i am not

yo

I... I'm not, actually. There are small things, but any relationship has those, and you're still so near and dear to me. Everything worked out, and there's nothing we can hold against one another or melmel. I'm content.

Go ahead Black.

I have no investment in you, so I'm not really disappointed. Only thing not specifically YGO based would just be you're not good at expressing points with your posts, so things get lost in translation.

f3dd1bc0bebf72db082109002362f757.gif

you are so given to jumping on people

Many times, I've seen you jump on Winter because he's Winter. Even to the point of coming up with something unrelated to what he said to accuse him of. Winter is the easy target for this, but it's that same moral highground bullshit YCM is so good at.

i am not

I... I'm not, actually. There are small things, but any relationship has those, and you're still so near and dear to me. Everything worked out, and there's nothing we can hold against one another or melmel. I'm content.

I FEEL RIPPED OFF I CAME HERE FOR THE DISAPPOINTMENT. BabyRage-1411111526-b.jpg

Come on, Black.

I'm not

oi i've heard this one a million times i'll hear it again

tell me why i'm retarded and i will concede

As not to reiterate myself from earlier, I'll just say "what I said"... Aaaaand, your behavior itself.

You take such strong opinions and stances, be they political or YCM or whatever, and staunchly defend them in a way that frankly comes across SJW-esque. I'm not knocking you for your beliefs, but this sort of thing just makes me groans and shake my head at either side. Just moreso when I know it's a good person who I get along with doing it.

come at me, bro

I used to think you were a dickhead.

Only disappointment with you is that you let Winter get to you too easily, or at least used to.

Prediction: Circular Logic accusation or overly inflammatory, maybe paranoid  

zzz

Lyon will never beat Ephraim, mainly because Ephraim doesn't pick battles he won't win.

who the funk are you

idk you're a shitposter who only sobers up at times that make it too late

Archived