Iscariot - A Sacred Archetype ( and LIGHT-monster Support ) [ 15 / 15 ]

KokonutLP

Iscariot Archetype: This Archetype consists of mostly Level 4 | LIGHT | Warrior Effect monsters. These Monster use their Effects to either Bring more "Iscariot" monsters into play | Speed up your LIGHT-monsters | Protects "Iscariot"/LIGHT-monsters from Threads - Their try to Fight of All the Evil and anything that isnt LIGHT will be Banished from this World!

[spoiler=Monster(s)]

97m3sJA.png

PRIEST ALEXANDER OF ISCARIOT

Level 4 | Warrior | LIGHT | Effect

If your Opponent Controlls a non-LIGHT monster(s) while you controll no monster(s): You can Special Summon this Card from your Hand. If this Card is Normal-/Special Summoned: You can Search you Deck for 1 "Iscariot" card and take it onto your Hand. At the start of the Damage Step, you can Banish 1 Card from your Hand: if this card battles a non-LIGHT monster: banish that monster. You can only activate the Effects of "Priest Alexander of Iscariot" once per Turn.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 1200

zEdsfnR.png

ISCARIOT - DEADLY PRIEST

You can Target 1 "Iscariot" card in your Graveyard and 1 card on the field, banish both cards. This Card cannot be Special Summoned except by the Effect of a "Iscariot" card. At the start of the Damage Step, you can Banish 1 Card from your Hand: if this card battles a non-LIGHT monster: banish that monster. You can only activate the Effects of "Iscariot - Deadly Priest" once per Turn.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 1200

DP3cZCZ.png

ISCARIOT - RAGING PRIEST

Then this Card destroys a Monster by Battle:You can Special Summon 1 "Iscariot" monster from your Deck but banish it during your End Phase. During your End Phase if your Opponent Controlls a monster: Deal 500 Damage to your Opponent. At the start of the Damage Step, you can Banish 1 Card from your Hand: if this card battles a non-LIGHT monster: banish that monster. You can only activate the Effects of "Iscariot - Raging Priest" once per Turn.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 1200

8bWoWS3.png

ISCARIOT - EERIE PRIEST

You can Special Summon this Card from your Hand, if you banish 1 "Iscariot" card from your Hand or Graveyard. During your Battle Phase: You can Banish 1 "Iscariot" card from  your Hand, and if you do: Your Opponent cannot Activate Spell/Trap card(s) till the End Phase. At the start of the Damage Step, you can Banish 1 Card from your Hand: if this card battles a non-LIGHT monster: banish that monster. You can only activate the Effects of "Iscariot - Eerie Priest" once per Turn.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 1200

lPr8YJi.png

ISCARIOT - VENGEFUL PRIEST

If a "Iscariot" Monster on your Side of the Field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon this Card from your Hand, then you can Target 1 monster on the Field and banish the target. At the start of the Damage Step, you can Banish 1 Card from your Hand: if this card battles a non-LIGHT monster: banish that monster. You can only activate the Effects of "Iscariot - Vengeful Priest" once per Turn.

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 1200

SvPiPM8.png

ISCARIOT - SACRED PRIEST

Level 12 | Warrior | LIGHT | Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned. Cannot be Special Summoned except by the Effect of "The Nail of Iscariot". Once During either Players Main Phase if a Monster is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Banish 1 "Iscariot" monster from your hand or deck and if you do: Banish all Monsters on the field. If this Card is destroyed by a card effect: take it back onto your hand instead of sending it to the graveyard, then you can search you Deck for 1 "The Nail of Iscariot" and take it onto you Hand, you can only activate this Effect of "Iscariot -  Sacred Priest" once per Turn. At the start of the Damage Step, you can Banish 1 Card from your Hand: if this card battles a non-LIGHT monster: Banish that monster.

ATK/ 2000 DEF/ 2000

N1KlAp5.png

HEINKEL THE NEW PRIEST OF ISCARIOT

You can Special Summon this Card ( from your Hand ) by banishing 1 "Iscariot" monster on your side of the Field ( except Heinkel the New Priest of Iscariot ). If this Card is Normal Summoned: You can Target 1 banished "Iscariot" card and take it onto your Hand. If this Card is Special Summoned, and you controll no other "Iscariot" monster(s), you can search you deck or graveyard for 1 "Isacariot" Spell/Trap card or 1 "Ascent to Heavy" and take it onto your hand. During your Main Phase 1, you can banish this Card from your Hand: Special Summon 1 "Isacariot" monster ( except Heinkel the New Priest of Iscariot ) from your Hand or Deck. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a non-LIGHT monster: banish that monster. You can only activate the Effects of "Heinkel the New Priest of Iscariot" once per Turn.

ATK/ 1900 DEF/ 1000

[spoiler=Spell(s)]

M0eM0Ks.png

EDUCATE THE ISCARIOT PROGENY

This Card can only be activated by Controlling 1 or more "Iscariot" monster(s). Search your Deck for up to 2  LIGHT-monster(s) and banish them, take them into your Hand at the 2nd End Phase after Activation of this Card. You can Banish this Card from you Hand: Return 1 banished "Iscariot" Spell/Trap card to your Hand, then banish 1 card from your hand. If this Card is in your Graveyard because it was send there after activation ( but not the turn it was send there. ) If your Opponent Controlls more non-LIGHT monster(s) when you controll LIGHT-monster(s): Banish this Card: Add 1 "Iscariot" monster from your Deck to your Hand. You can only Activate the Effects of "Educate The Isacriot Progeny" once per Turn.

hgAy8bR.png

THE NAIL OF ISCARIOT

Target 1 "Iscariot" monster on your side of the field, banish that Target: Special Summon 1 "Iscariot - Sacred Priest" from your Hand or Deck during your Second Standby Phase after Activation. Once Per Turn if this Card is in your Graveyard and a Card Effect is activated, banish this Card: Negate the Activation, destroy it. You can activate "The Nail of Iscariot" only Once per Turn.

5mA7uEZ.png

WITNESS OF ISCARIOT

If a "Iscariot" monster is destroyed in Battle, search your Deck for 1 "Iscariot" card and take it ont your Hand. You can only activate the Effect of "Witness of Iscariot" once per Turn.

7S7A7Po.png

ASCENT TO HEAVEN

Every non-LIGHT monster that is send to graveyard is banished instead. Once Per Turn: Special Summon 1 LIGHT-monster from your Hand but it cannot Attack this Turn, neither can you Special Summon Monsters from your Extra Deck until the End of the Turn. If this Card leaves the Field: Banish all monster(s) on the Field that has been Special Summoned by its Effect.

XXjEl2X.png

ISCARIOT - DIVINE TERRITORY

Non-LIGHT monster(s) cannot Attack or Change their Battle Position.

UVPIxTu.png

ISCARIOT SHRINE

If this card is played from your Hand: Negate the Effects of all Monster(s) on the Field except "Iscariot" monster(s) till the End of the Turn. Once per Turn: You can banish 1 card from yoru Hand and if you do: Special Summon 1 banished "Iscariot" monster. Once Per Turn: If "Iscariot" monster(s) are destroyed in Battle or Card Effect and they would be Send to the graveyard: You can banish 1 "Iscariot" monster in your Graveyard, Negate the Destruction.

[spoiler=Trap(s)]

UtV6FkY.png

HEAVEN AND HELL

During a Battle between a LIGHT-monster on your Side and a non-LIGHT monster on your Opponents Side, during the end of the Damage Step: Deal Damage to both Players equal the LIGHT-monster(s) ATK. During your Standby Phase You can Banish this face-up card from your Field: Destroy all non-LIGHT monster(s) on the Field, but then Your Turn Ends.

l5Evuar.png

THE ISCARIOT CONFRONTATION

If your Opponent Activates a Monster Effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Iscariot" monster from either your Deck or Hand, then Negate the Activation, banish the Monster Special Summoned by this Effect, During the End Phase.

I know you're a new member, but you need to remember the Advanced Clause applies in this section (meaning explain why certain changes should be made, and in this case, at least 60 words pertaining to how the cards in general are designed). Sentence related to pictures do not count as a valid review. 

Also a note that we have stuff like Ally of Justice - Catastor that essentially does the same thing as what the Main Deck monsters do. Oh wait, the Main Deck is literally like that, except easier to summon and kills non-LIGHT 'mons. I would change the effects to banish AFTER damage calculation, because a Catastor-esque effect coupled with other effects is really pushing it. For Sacred Priest, I guess you can leave it as-is, but rest of them need to be modified. 

Priest Alexander: If its effect is to be once per turn, it should be a strict "once per turn" clause. Otherwise this can result in such a big setup on one turn or even loops.

Deadly Priest: Same thing, unless you change it to destroy for your opponent's card, as it is rather excessive for just banishing your monster from your Graveyard.

Raging Priest: A big no for this one, as you could potentially bring out up to 3 Raging Priests, plus an additional monster.

Vengeful Priest: Rather okay with this card; a Special Summon and punishment in response to destruction.

Sacred Priest: I'd say replace the mass removal effect with the Catastor-eske effect, as it doesn't take much effort to bring this card out.

Heinkel: I think it should either be the hand or Deck; not both. Especially since there's no conditions to activate this effect.

Progeny: I feel this one does too much for a single card. I think it should either be the Gold Sarcophagus-eske effect or a draw effect.

Witness: Decent search card for the archetype.

Ascent: This card may be fine if it weren't for the first effect and no Extra Deck effect. It really just locks your opponent, while you continue to benefit.

Territory: A card like Level Limit - Area B with protection for your monsters. Not too bad, but given the previous cards, is unnecessarily excessive.

Shrine: I feel the Special Summon effect should have a cost, given how relatively easy the monsters are already to add and Summon, and set up with the last effect.

Heaven and Hell: Kind of split, because it's mass removal, but it ends your turn. If it sends them to the Graveyard instead, I'd be fine with it, but as it is now, it's excessive to banish your opponent's monsters (even if it ends your turn).

Confrontation: Don't think this one needs to be a Counter Trap Card, as they typically negate and disrupt plays. And with the LIGHT banish effects, it's excessively unnecessary. And that brings me to this:

For most of these monsters, unless maybe a cost, they should not be able to banish non-LIGHT monsters. It'd be capable of removing too many monsters with little to no effort.

To conclude, while I do like these being cards based on the Iscariot organization, almost all of the cards on their own do too much than they should be doing. The non-LIGHT banish effect should be reserved for only one or two monsters. Perhaps they could still have effects that impede non-LIGHT monsters; just not as potent as this one.

Also: Nitpick irrelevant to the effects and such, but why are the only Iscariot members here Anderson and Heinkel? How about Yumie? Or Enrico Maxwell? Or Makube? Or the Papal Knights? Even the Pope could be one.

Priest Alexander: If its effect is to be once per turn, it should be a strict "once per turn" clause. Otherwise this can result in such a big setup on one turn or even loops.

Deadly Priest: Same thing, unless you change it to destroy for your opponent's card, as it is rather excessive for just banishing your monster from your Graveyard.

Raging Priest: A big no for this one, as you could potentially bring out up to 3 Raging Priests, plus an additional monster.

Vengeful Priest: Rather okay with this card; a Special Summon and punishment in response to destruction.

Sacred Priest: I'd say replace the mass removal effect with the Catastor-eske effect, as it doesn't take much effort to bring this card out.

Heinkel: I think it should either be the hand or Deck; not both. Especially since there's no conditions to activate this effect.

Progeny: I feel this one does too much for a single card. I think it should either be the Gold Sarcophagus-eske effect or a draw effect.

Witness: Decent search card for the archetype.

Ascent: This card may be fine if it weren't for the first effect and no Extra Deck effect. It really just locks your opponent, while you continue to benefit.

Territory: A card like Level Limit - Area B with protection for your monsters. Not too bad, but given the previous cards, is unnecessarily excessive.

Shrine: I feel the Special Summon effect should have a cost, given how relatively easy the monsters are already to add and Summon, and set up with the last effect.

Heaven and Hell: Kind of split, because it's mass removal, but it ends your turn. If it sends them to the Graveyard instead, I'd be fine with it, but as it is now, it's excessive to banish your opponent's monsters (even if it ends your turn).

Confrontation: Don't think this one needs to be a Counter Trap Card, as they typically negate and disrupt plays. And with the LIGHT banish effects, it's excessively unnecessary. And that brings me to this:

For most of these monsters, unless maybe a cost, they should not be able to banish non-LIGHT monsters. It'd be capable of removing too many monsters with little to no effort.

To conclude, while I do like these being cards based on the Iscariot organization, almost all of the cards on their own do too much than they should be doing. The non-LIGHT banish effect should be reserved for only one or two monsters. Perhaps they could still have effects that impede non-LIGHT monsters; just not as potent as this one.

Also: Nitpick irrelevant to the effects and such, but why are the only Iscariot members here Anderson and Heinkel? How about Yumie? Or Enrico Maxwell? Or Makube? Or the Papal Knights? Even the Pope could be one.

Alright i changed up any of the to Strong Effects and Spell / Traps - Added a Cost to the Banishing Effect aswell as changing the Effect of some Spell and Trap entirely - Sacred Priest is also now Slower to Summon and only has 2000 / 2000 instead of 3000 / 3000 | Also my Original Plan was to add The Papap Knights and Maxwell aswell as Yumie but i scrapped that Idea for now - But i will come back with a more Proper and Fitting Iscariot Archetype in the Future.

Archived