4 replies to this topic

Zaiduck

Zaiduck

Commander-type Duck

• Moderators
  • 1,221 posts
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate

Y'all wanted to know what's going on, so this is the thread where the staff will be doing just that. All pertinent information will be posted or edited into the opening post of this thread, and any time there's an update, myself or another moderator will bump the thread.

Now as for the things we'll be discussing with you....

Who's doing what

What's going on

What's coming up

Please note that this thread will be locked, and any comments, concerns, or suggestions you may have should either be PMed to a moderator or posted in the appropriate thread here.

4F4kNzA.png

Zaiduck

Zaiduck

Commander-type Duck

• Moderators
  • 1,221 posts
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate

Announcements as of March 24th, 2017:

1. The Mod Team is not looking to promote anyone at this time, period. When we decide otherwise, the site will be informed and the matter will be handled more efficiently than Zai's promotion. Until then, we're sticking to the moderators we have. No promotions, no demotions.
  2. The Team is currently restructuring itself, and reassessing priorities. This goes along with the new draft of the site rules. Please note that there is no set deadline for completion. We will be taking as long as we need to fix issues within the staff and with the site proper. Updates as they come.
  3. The team will begin enforcing the rules more strictly. specifically, temporary bans will now be handed out more frequently on a case by case basis.  If the offense is severe enough or the user has accumulated enough points to warrant a temporary ban, it will be issued.

4F4kNzA.png

Eros Thanatos

Eros Thanatos

Be HUMBLE.

• Moderators
  • 13,244 posts
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop
4/12/2017

I've begun topic discussion for prohibiting political content in statuses.

3dYbyUV.jpg

"Nothing can truly save a person, but themselves." --Hina

Eros Thanatos

Eros Thanatos

Be HUMBLE.

• Moderators
  • 13,244 posts

4/13/2017

I have formerly withdrawn discussion of prohibiting political content in statuses.  There was no final decision, but I volunteered not to bring it up again and to simply be more strict.

3dYbyUV.jpg

Eros Thanatos

Eros Thanatos

Be HUMBLE.

• Moderators
  • 13,244 posts

4/21/2017

I took action against Snatch Steal for hate speech in Winter's Status.  I issued a five day ban as punishment.  Subject to be overruled or changed.  At this time I do not have any peers online, so the verdict may differ if higher authority opposes it.

3dYbyUV.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users