ask bird stuff

Kazooie

Do you watch pro wresting at all? If you do, may I interest you in this British wrestling promotion called WhatCulture Pro Wresting? It is YouTube based, and I happen to enjoy it when I'm able to watch it.

Shameless non-contractual plug aside, how well do you actually know me, given its been seven years or so since we first met on YCM? Damn, it's been that long? I feel old now. O.O

Do you watch pro wresting at all? If you do, may I interest you in this British wrestling promotion called WhatCulture Pro Wresting? It is YouTube based, and I happen to enjoy it when I'm able to watch it.

Shameless non-contractual plug aside, how well do you actually know me, given its been seven years or so since we first met on YCM? Damn, it's been that long? I feel old now. O.O

NOPE.

I actually appreciate the sport a lot, considering it's less of a sport and more of a drama, which is hilarious to me, but I can't sit down and watch that stuff. It takes too much of my focus to watch things I actually actively enjoy, so trying to watch something I'm not invested in at all is... Bleh.

Not at all, honestly. My attention span years ago was terrible and I have some trouble holding conversations in 1-on-1 environments unless there is a purpose behind the conversation, like when I was doing PR stuff briefly. Plus, we have little, if anything, really in common, so it was never really in our favor to get to know each other.

Top 5 cutest Pokemon

CHANGES DEPENDING ON MY MOOD OH LORD.

SOMETIMES I JUST WANT eevee_everywhere_by_cachomon-d4yulif.png

ALL THE EEVEES BUT LIKE BUG TYPES ARE SO CUTE

C0UoO0lXAAM-Q3U.png

Awesome+thanks+for+the+comp+_c86b7ecb023

AND THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE AND I JUST

when_fire_meets_ice__the_path_of_vulpix_

AAAAAAH

Top 5 deadliest Pokemon

Like... Canon or just in my opinion? It's pretty weird, power levels are kinda inconsistent and stuff, I never really thought about it much. -v-

Top 5 funniest memes

Um, I tend to like the Youtube video stuff, myself. We Are Number One was a fun one, the sheet that people do with the "You 'blank'posted in the wrong 'blank' are fun. Especially

I dunno, I just giggle at dumb stuff. -v-

Top 5 deadliest memes

anything to do with Jeff Kaplan. sheet kills me.

Top 5 YCMers so I can drive a wedge between the community?

Oh, I can do that!

THAR DESERVED HIS BAN.

Top 5 cutest Pokemon

CHANGES DEPENDING ON MY MOOD OH LORD.

SOMETIMES I JUST WANT eevee_everywhere_by_cachomon-d4yulif.png

ALL THE EEVEES BUT LIKE BUG TYPES ARE SO CUTE

C0UoO0lXAAM-Q3U.png

Awesome+thanks+for+the+comp+_c86b7ecb023

AND THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE AND I JUST

when_fire_meets_ice__the_path_of_vulpix_

AAAAAAH

THEY'RE SO GOD DAMN ADORABLE

Top 5 deadliest Pokemon

Like... Canon or just in my opinion? It's pretty weird, power levels are kinda inconsistent and stuff, I never really thought about it much. -v-

In your opinion.  Like who's scariest?  Whether you decide based on like, lore, or appearance, or whatever.  Just curious.

Top 5 funniest memes

Um, I tend to like the Youtube video stuff, myself. We Are Number One was a fun one, the sheet that people do with the "You 'blank'posted in the wrong 'blank' are fun. Especially

that was funking gold xD

Top 5 YCMers so I can drive a wedge between the community?

Oh, I can do that!

THAR DESERVED HIS BAN.

SAVAGE

You are now Mercy irl.  Build your ideal team for 5 man ressurects that would swing a game.

THEY'RE SO GOD DAMN ADORABLE

I KNOW, I JUST LOVE SO MANY CUTE POKEMON AND AAAAAA DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON ORICORIO

oricorio_by_timehwimeh-dacdjif.png

In your opinion.  Like who's scariest?  Whether you decide based on like, lore, or appearance, or whatever.  Just curious.

Well... In no particular order:

Bewear. Having a Pokemon that canonically will crush it's trainer in hugs is freakin' terrifying to me. Especially when it's one that looks adorable and stuff. >:T

Litwick too. It's adorable as f*** and I love it, but it acts like a fake guide and eats people's life force and that kinda deceiving makes me sad cause I love how cute it is. ;v;

Tentacool. The ocean is filled with these f***ing poison-ass Jellyfish that f***in' latch on and pump you full of death and TAKE OVER YOUR MIND AND THERE ARE SO f***ing MANY NO THANK YOU.

Toxipek for similar reasons to Tentacool but it also eats Corsola. :<

Last one... Spiritomb maybe. It just makes me uncomfortable. It's such an... Un-Pokemon thing to have in the game and it just makes me shiver when I think about.

that was f***ing gold xD

Best part is Jeff knows this channel exists! He thinks the videos are hilarious, and he referenced them in one of his developer updates. Overwatch is lucky to have him. :P

SAVAGE

You are now Mercy irl.  Build your ideal team for 5 man ressurects that would swing a game.

Reinhardt. Standard Anchor Tank. Too good to not have. Crowd Control Ultimate is just too good to pass up.

Zarya. She combos so strong with the next pick and her bubbles, if timed well, are one of the biggest carry factors in the f***ing game. She's one of those heroes that you can carry with really easily if you get good.

Pharah, vertical mobility is really good and the more Flankers in the meta, the stronger I see her. Less hitscan to deal with her easily and if you're good, it gives Mercy an out to getting away from Tracers and Genji's easier.

Lucio/Ana for a second support on maps that aren't Durado first, Eichenwalde first, 2CP, sometimes Route 66 first. Speedboost is really important still, pre-nerf to his radius. Depending on the enemy comp, it might require the Ana though to keep up with the healing. Sym on the previously mentioned maps. Sym is so strong on them.

Last one would be a Flex Pick really, depending on the map. Usually I'll prefer a second DPS, McCree to protect from flankers, Tracer/Genji to get some strong picks on KoTH, but if the enemy comp is stacked with squishies, Winston can be really good. The good thing about Mercy is that with surprise Factor, her + Pharah can actually fit on Dive Comp, so replace the Rein with Winston, add a Genji/Tracer, and Lucio for second support and dive comp. Won't be as effective post-Lucio changes.

Archived