opinion of me

Generally fine for now; at least you're helping us reach YCMaker [speaking of which, he replied to our latest status report?]

opinion of me

You still have the tendency to post inappropriate comments / content, but suppose you have gotten better since the last time you asked this. 

How am I doing?

For the most part, fine. 

Yeah, you could've been more proactive during your trial period (and maybe we wouldn't get certain members biting your ass off), but we know that you're busy and have other things to do. 

Hopefully you can fill the PR role better, and hopefully deal with RPs and the other areas until we get more definitive choices in.

How'd your trip to Honolulu go?

Not bad, though to be fair, I travel there about 6 times a week for school and other things. (Just a 40-something minute bus ride on weekdays [taking into account stops/traffic/general mentality of other riders] and about half that if I drive on a good day). 

I live about 16-20 miles from there; well, taking into account the road trips, so not like I'm flying from the neighbor islands (which some people I know do, and yeah, it happens). 

Do you watch other TV besides anime? If you do, what are some shows you like?

Only anime I watch nowadays is Pokemon and Yugioh, but yeah, I watch other stuff (albeit limited for most part due to lack of cable TV):

• Hawaii-Five-O (sometimes I watch it out of boredom, but yeah, local pride. Basically features our state in a slightly modified setting; some of the places in there are real)
  • NHK World (Begin Japanology, Sports Japan, also Grand Sumo Highlights every odd month)
  • Local news station
  • PBS stuff (well, only show I even watch nowadays is Wild Kratts)
    • Yes, I'm watching this show and I'm 22. (Not that I have much choice, because other shows on when I get home either suck or I don't care for them)
  • Medical shows (a couple years ago, this would've been The Doctors, but they got moved to 7 am when I'm at college and the afternoon timeslots got replaced by some talk shows, which I don't care for)

So in a way, I do watch non-anime shows, but very limited.

profile song :/

You probably know what it is by now, and relates to that gif of Judy Hopps ditching parking duty to chase a weasel. (Yes, it's Try Everything)

It's either that, or the Xerneas battle theme I had for a very long time. (Think I posted the music video a few times by now in that music thread; even the Japanese one by Dream Ami)

===

Partially used for motivation if I feel like crap about my life (and yeah, I have failed a couple times at doing things). I have another one, but that song is more seasonal-based. 

===

Oh right, about YOURS; I'll get to it. 

• 1 month later...

"Opinion of me"

Generally neutral of you for the most part. So far, you haven't done anything that would warrant me having a negative opinion, so...

opinion of me

also tell me how do i stop loving money

1. You just came back recently, but I guess you're okay for now; barring that recent incident about cracking down on OCG/card grammar.

2. When you either have too much of it and the president (or whomever is charge of whatever country you hail from; I think Thailand or somewhere in SE Asia) starts taxing you for it, or that it gets inflated high enough that its value is near worthless.

Archived