AGA (Ask Garland Anything)

GarlandChaos

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Favorite game with zombies?

Not counting the Shin Megami Tensei series, which is my all-time favorite series in general and has quite a large number of different zombie types, I'd have to say Conker's Bad Fur Day. Even though zombies only show up in one chapter of that game.

Not counting the Shin Megami Tensei series, which is my all-time favorite series in general and has quite a large number of different zombie types, I'd have to say Conker's Bad Fur Day. Even though zombies only show up in one chapter of that game.

Speaking of which: Favorite Conker's Bad Fur Day character (other than Conker)?

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

You only live once. Make the most of it.

Speaking of which: Favorite Conker's Bad Fur Day character (other than Conker)?

Gregg the Grim Reaper of course. :3

Favorite fighting game character?

I'm aware the list is probs really small, but favorite character you've RP'd?

How about ones you've seen others RP?

Hm. That's a tough one. I guess either Hsien-ko/Lei Lei from Darkstalkers or Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear.

So far, I honestly can't pick, so I'll say the first character I made for that off-site RP you and I are in together. You know the one.

Ooooh this is a fun one. So, there's a YGO RP on another site I frequent, and one of the characters in said RP is a 17-year old satanic Russian biker dude with sanity issues. He has a follower, played by me, and one of the things he did in the second arc, which is almost done, was crash an entire funking school bus through a garage's front doors. I nearly pissed my pants laughing when I first read that, and it's still, in my opinion, the best part of that entire RP so far.

Can you name one anime character you don't like that most people like?

Uh. Hm.

I'm not super familiar with a lot of anime so I can't say for sure.

For now I'll say Saitama *FLAME SHIELD ALL THE WAY UP* because I honestly can't think of anyone else.

Archived