Hello geeks, i am here to talk an story

StoryTeller

(Talk slowy) hello buddies my name is... aghhhr!!! (Killed by death note)

Howdy, i am Story Teller or Zack if you prefer talk to me using my first name, i am here cause one of my friends (proltvkun) recomend me to join this site, cause he know that i like yugioh.

I am from Argetina so i speak spanish as language so maybe i will have ortlographical errors and things like these; before sakura-kun jump over here, yes, i have read the rules.

Also in my card design, its posible that my cards dont have images cause the most of it are too specific and i are learning to draw so maybe in 2379 i will post images of my cards.

I come here for an specific reason, show up one story that i have made with my best friend, both he and me ever have wanted to make the story knowed, but both are to shamefull and i dont are good telling stories, only are good making it so i think when prolt recomend to me this site: "what if i do cards of the story?" And now i am here.

The cards only will have story, effs and etc. But i dont post the story of all characters cause i cant explaing it.

All of the readers are free of make stories, fanfics, etc. Of the characters, but i dont believe that some of you will do it, but if i try almost i dont have that in my head.

So... i need some of your help Yui-sempai, to make this story be more than an lot of things on my head.

Thanks for you time nice people

Hello welcome to YCM, I'm...

So... i need some of your help Yui-sempai, to make this story be more than an lot of things on my head.

1G3NZw9.gif

Guess I don't need to introduce myself, and it looks like you've already read the rules. Looks like I can just skip to the end of my usual routine with you. Be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most importantly, have fun on YCM! After all, you're here forever; might as well get comfy :)

On a specific note for you, I don't really like helping people with making stories. I'm of the mind that a written story should be entirely in the hands of the writer/s, and there are probably guides online to help turn your thoughts into well-written words that could explain the process better than me (there are also likely ones in your native Spanish, which I cannot speak, that would make getting the process easier). Writing a story and participating in an RP are - similar though they may look - very different experiences too, and my expertise is largely in the latter. I'm afraid I won't be as much help as prolt might have said I'll be ^_^;

Well...

If you say Yui-sempai i will try it, but dont have high spectatives, is an group of almost 60 long-stories made by two youngs with hormones, and we only remember the most importaant parts of the stories so... it will be a lot of improvisation, also the story have sense to us cause we have Talked it, and we have an conection so We intuited what the other thought and cause of it the story is long and good, but also cause of it we dont know how to explaing or tell it to another person.

Wish me luck for this hard work that i want to do.

Thanks nyx

Yeah, I remember your friend posting in CC for a while (and I suppose from him that you found out about me).

But anyway, welcome to YCM. If you've read the rules, then that helps a lot and saves some text in this welcome post. 

If you need help, feel free to PM me or one of the other mods. In your case, this would probably be Zai for Fanfic/RP stuff. Not sure who does story writing, especially in Spanish. I know Darj and Sleepy hail from Mexico, so they should be able to help you a bit in translating stuff.

(I can probably help you translate stuff to English, but it's been a while since I've actively used it [considering that I don't have to use it too much where I live]; that, and I don't really do story writing help.)

Hello! Welcome to the vicinity of Yugioh Card Maker, Hope you enjoy your stay!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit the various sections highlights ranging from Custom Cards, Card Discussion for the Yugioh fans

Graphic Showcase and Shops for the visual artist

Polls and General (News and Stuff) for the know-it-all

And Video Games, Films, Music as an entertainment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adios!

Archived