この私になんでも聞きなさい/ask me anything

mitchermitcher

Did you submit the Fairy Fascination story to the isekai writing contest?

If so (above), why did you choose to seemingly normalize devil worship (also known as "the occult", which is the term you used in the story) and portray it in a possibly positive light?

wahahaha i am getting questions

WHEN ARE WE LIVING TOGETHER?!?!

when the seagulls cry うみねこのくころに

How do I learn kanji?

1. find a vocab list you're willing to take words to learn from, preferably a good few a day. anki is a flashcard program and a fair amount of people's made decks to learn japanese stuff for.

2. find a manga/visual novel/something with text and is simple and preferably something you like, and some way to look up kanji you don't know(some online dictionaries allow you to draw out stuff, but i recommend looking up SKIP code searching)

3. dont learn kanji by itself

4.諦めるなよ

ディックのサイズ Dikku no saizu?

きみと同じサイズ the same size as yours

Did you submit the Fairy Fascination story to the isekai writing contest?

If so (above), why did you choose to seemingly normalize devil worship (also known as "the occult", which is the term you used in the story) and portray it in a possibly positive light?

思ったより大変な質問 a more serious question than i expected, not that it's that serious

yes i wrote it, and because it is fairly normal to find groups of people interested in paranormal activities. the term doesnt refer exclusively to satan worship anymore, at least not colloquially.

that said, even if i decided to include devil worshippers into the story, i probably would try to not portray them negatively. those people do exist and they are people just like us, it'd be interesting to see what kind of lives they lead and what kind of thoughts they have in their day to day lives, aside from hail satan or whatever.

Best and worst animoo you've seen?

Best is Baccano. Shirobako came close but honestly Baccano is perfect in every way. Worst is much harder to think of, but the one I can readily recall is Eureka Seven AO. Worst sequel ever. Who thought writing a sequel that downright spits on everything the first season stood for without even being interesting while doing it was a good idea?

バッカノは最高 AOは最低

i keep forgetting to type japaneeeeese

Are you rolling for Okita-kun? What's your favorite F/GO unit

ええ、ちょっと変は話 さっきおきた君を引いたんだよ~ 俺すごいな~ yeah funny thing about that, i rolled okita...just now. meme magic baby

最初はリズけどハンスを好きになったわ At first I liked Liz because she was my starter and was a pretty decent lancer even before her buff, but Andersen won my heart. He's a really good 2* who can fight alongside my higher ranked stuffs, and pairing him up with Waver and a support Caster(Either Merlin or another Waver) makes for a lot of fun times, especially with 2 of my own 2030s. Andersen is amazing, and there's no way I'm typing all of that in Japanese.

ええ、ちょっと変は話 さっきおきた君を引いたんだよ~ 俺すごいな~ yeah funny thing about that, i rolled okita...just now. meme magic baby

最初はリズけどハンスを好きになったわ At first I liked Liz because she was my starter and was a pretty decent lancer even before her buff, but Andersen won my heart. He's a really good 2* who can fight alongside my higher ranked stuffs, and pairing him up with Waver and a support Caster(Either Merlin or another Waver) makes for a lot of fun times, especially with 2 of my own 2030s. Andersen is amazing, and there's no way I'm typing all of that in Japanese.

Oh, I'm jelly, but I can't complain I got Arthur who's far and away my fave. 

Archived