Ask Anything

Blake

why are you disappointed in me? You never told me. 

i'm noooot

UMINEKO

when not busy/have money

What weather do you most enjoy?

New England Snow. When it stays on the ground for months at a time, making it look nice, without hindering every day life in the least.

A little random but....

Last time I posted in one of your AMA threads, the web-comic mentioned.

Just out of curiosity, how did you come across it?

I personally fell in love with the creator's art and I pretty much follow her work in several pages.... [/not a stalker] but it seems a rather obscure thing to bump into xD

If you don't remember I'm talking about the one with the elf.

I am disappointed at the waste of cash.

Otherwise, shrug. I appreciate what EB inspired or innovated, but the game aged terribly. If it was Mother 3, however...

What do you think of this?

That is a very nice piece. I should listen to it as BG while doing this. 

When you gonna embrace your inner weeb and start rping?

tbh if josh started rp'ing again that would probably be enough drive to convince me to start up again

Is Josh actually any good?  Or is he gonna play everything Edgelord Supreme?

I thought Black used to RP semi often back then?

Oh, I RP all the time.

Prince_Sidon.jpg

[spoiler=but really]

S-Chair.gif

"I think my ability is apparent."

I find that I prefer to do characters who are, to some degree, trolly or trickstery, though I don't do it as much anymore. I love the Halloween event because of how it's a huge opportunity to just don a mask and go at it. It's also why Baalmon didn't really pan out, but Dantalian/Flowey/Simon did, because I had no idea how to take the former, who is an edgelord that I chose because NO ONE WILL GUESS IT's ME MUAHAHA.

Maybe I'll RP again sometime, but unsure.

working on more answers, will post if i have time to

oi why does it feel like we're not boys anymore, feelsbadman

I heard you ask Kook if I hated you/why I did/something to that effect when I joined the call on Discord that one day. I was confused, but I figured you didn't realize I heard it, so I just let it go.

I don't hate you. I don't have anything against you. I think we have some clashing ideals, just as we have those that line up. But that's nothing against you.

I don't see any reason we're not boys, besides not having a ton of interaction.

Anyway, favorite deck you played in any TCG?

Um... That's difficult.

It probably is PPal, of the ones I've played, but I do have a special place in my heart for Doritos and Messiahs, not to mention Floof, Clownblade Seraph, etc.

opinion of me

not a question

i don't do opinonions here

For voice acting, what are some roles you'd love to play? Or if you can't think of specific examples, then what kinds of characters would you want to voice?

IDK exactly, but probably characters like Midoriya from Hero Academia or the type of characters listed in my response to the RP questions.

Archived