Ask Anything

Blake

Opinions, por favore?

If not, what's your least favorite non-Famicom era Fire Emblem game?

no, you came just after i turned opinonions off

Non-Famicom only excludes 2 games, though... Unless you're including SNES.

Sacred Stones. Great story and cast, though it's easy. I like story and character driven things, though, so it's perfect for me.

WELL I MISREAD

Birthright. Bad story. Terrible gameplay. Bad to mediocre cast. No point in replaying.

Radiant Dawn has 2/3 of those tick marks, though the gameplay is pretty damn good, dawn brigade aside.

Sacred Stones. Great story and cast, though it's easy. I like story and character driven things, though, so it's perfect for me.

I'm aware. I edited my post just before you responded.

I'm not including SNES, no.

Wait, is it your favorite or least favorite? The latter is what I was asking.

If the answer is directed towards the latter, then what's your favorite?

I'm aware. I edited my post just before you responded.

I'm not including SNES, no.

Wait, is it your favorite or least favorite? The latter is what I was asking.

If the answer is directed towards the latter, then what's your favorite?

i misread and edited too late ;;

WELL I MISREAD

Birthright. Bad story. Terrible gameplay. Bad to mediocre cast. No point in replaying.

Radiant Dawn has 2/3 of those tick marks, though the gameplay is pretty damn good, dawn brigade aside.

Have any regrets regarding site content, etc? 

If you had complete control over everything YCM related, what would you change.

Oh, I have tons of regrets. I have a ton of guilt and shame that I just can't shake, deserved or not, in just about any given scenario. YCM is no exception.

That's... tough. Very tough. I'm not sure what I'd change outright, though. I'd work to improve things, such as CC or the team, in ways I saw fit, but I don't really have a mission statement in that regard...

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

Archived