Ask Azure Anything Winter Edition

Azure Wolf

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grand so far. Mainly been planning on what I'm going to do after my current course finishes, and trying to improve how I go about doing work as I've been lazy in doing it the past year.

It doesn't matter if you're lazy/put work off if you always get it done. In your search for proactivity, remember that if you ration your time properly, time spent enjoying yourself after you finish it in the proactive universe is the same as time spent enjoying yourself before you finish it in the lazy universe.

How's your dog, too?

It doesn't matter if you're lazy/put work off if you always get it done. In your search for proactivity, remember that if you ration your time properly, time spent enjoying yourself after you finish it in the proactive universe is the same as time spent enjoying yourself before you finish it in the lazy universe.

How's your dog, too?

As long as I get it done it's sort of fine. I'm not aiming to get into university at the moment so as long as the work is in by the deadline it's fine. Just more the fact that I know I can produce better quality work.

My dog is fine, sleeping at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Who do you want to get most in Heroes?

And who do you want most who isn't in already to get in?

Ignoring alternate form characters, Myrrh. Otherwise Sacred Memories Eirika, as I need a red cavalier mage and Eirika is more offensive than Leo.

As for a new character, probably Female Morgan, as my favourite FE character, or Neimi, who after playing through Sacred Stones again has become a favourite and would give an archer not named Lyn I would use.

Letting you know I am gonna shrink your sig image a little to fit with the rules, didn't realize but it's slightly over.

Also for a question.

Why do you ship those two anyway?

Probably the same reason I ship Kotori and Eli, I just sort of do. Can't remember any particular moments in the anime, which did lean more towards Kanan x Mari and Chika x You at the end, so probably was more influenced by fan art I found back in 2016.

• 2 weeks later...

What's St. Patrick's day like over there? What do you think about how it's celebrated in Murica?

Towns hold parades, Belfast is also holding a free concert this year. Since I'm never really out of the house as it is usually just a nice day off, but as it falls on a Saturday this year I'm not sure if I'll go out anywhere. People also climb Slemish mountain as it was where St Patrick lived.

As for how it is celebrated in the US, the pinching people not wearing green is weird, and dying rivers green is weird but also helpful as it checks for sewage discharges so. Other than that parades are standard, alcohol consumption also goes up a fair bit here as well so.

Archived