Ask Azure Anything Winter Edition

Azure Wolf

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here, I've got a question:

How would I state that a monster can only be Special Summoned by the effects of a single card once per turn?
i.e. Monster can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Monster Reborn" once per turn, can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Gozuki" once per turn, etc.

Here, I've got a question:

How would I state that a monster can only be Special Summoned by the effects of a single card once per turn?
i.e. Monster can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Monster Reborn" once per turn, can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Gozuki" once per turn, etc.

Not entirely sure, card grammar has never been a strong point so you may need to get someone else to check it. Possibly "If a card or effect is activated which has an effect to Special Summon a monster, that card or effect can only be activated once per turn."

Not entirely sure, card grammar has never been a strong point so you may need to get someone else to check it. Possibly "If a card or effect is activated which has an effect to Special Summon a monster, that card or effect can only be activated once per turn."

This was helpful; thank you. Here is a more pleasant question: What do you think of this song?

• 2 weeks later...

Why are South Pole elfs so mean?

Because like everything in the South Pole they are overseen by the Penguin overlords who are biding their time, so they can easily take over the rest of the world. They already have sleeper cells spread across the planet.

Because like everything in the South Pole they are overseen by the Penguin overlords who are biding their time, so they can easily take over the rest of the world. They already have sleeper cells spread across the planet.

Oh man... I don't know about you, but I'd say they really need a Buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived