Ask Azure Anything Winter Edition

Azure Wolf

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What do you think about the current state of YCM?

Who's in the avi?

It's okay. I don't really have any real problems with how the site operates as I don't do much here.

Avi is currently Misaki Okusawa from Bang Dream! Girls Band Project.

opinion of me

I'm just going to say amusing, as I am not good at putting my thoughts on actual people into more than one word. There probably is a better way to explain this but I'm not sure how.

Any good Steam games that you would reccomend?

Whats the new avi?

Depends on what you enjoy. Only have around 70 games on Steam. So if we go by play time Age of Empires 2 would be my main recommendation at 53 hours, then Skyrim at 52, and Neptunia Re;Birth 1 at 46. Though these numbers may be higher as offline play time isn't recorded.

Avi is Jun'you from KanColle.

• 4 weeks later...

How have you been?

Tired currently, though staying up late then getting a ferry which doesn't reach the port until midnight can do that. Overall fine, managed to finish the first year of my course with 5 Distinctions, a Merit and 4 Passes. Could have done better but as long as I can get at least a MM for my BTEC and a M for my Subsidiary I'll be happy.

Hi ^.^

I'm kinda new here, so you probably don't know me. It looks like you've been around for quite a while though. I'm curious, how did you first find YCM? What was your first experiences here like?

First joined years ago, probably 2007/08 under a different account but didn't know the forum existed and promptly forgot about the account details. Started this account 4 years ago in May and didn't really do much, posted some bad cards or something, and didn't do much again until around 2015 when I started being more active. Overall, since when it comes to remembering things, I have the memory of a goldfish with a concussion I have no real idea what my experience was like. I do thing Aix had some maid thing going on at around the time I started getting more active though.

First joined years ago, probably 2007/08 under a different account but didn't know the forum existed and promptly forgot about the account details. Started this account 4 years ago in May and didn't really do much, posted some bad cards or something, and didn't do much again until around 2015 when I started being more active. Overall, since when it comes to remembering things, I have the memory of a goldfish with a concussion I have no real idea what my experience was like. I do thing Aix had some maid thing going on at around the time I started getting more active though.

Cool. I made my account a year ago, but didn't really start being active until just recently. It looks like a maid thing is going on right now too. :D

How did you manage to have less than 700 hours in Skyrim ?

That's only on Steam while there was internet. Fairly certain I've done more on Xbox (probably a couple of hundred hours) and offline on Steam. Though I'm not really the biggest gamer as I've barely play for more than 2 hours when I actually bother to turn my computer on.

I don't know much about the game but if you don't feel like playing the game and probably won't for the foreseeable future, then get a refund if possible. Though if you feel that you may want to play the game some time soon, then keep it.

I'm not good at giving advice on whether or not you should buy/keep a game as I believe after you remove the RTS games and Skyrim my Steam library is games I brought after seeing a character I liked the look of.

Archived