Ask Azure Anything Winter Edition

Azure Wolf

I don't know much about the game but if you don't feel like playing the game and probably won't for the foreseeable future, then get a refund if possible. Though if you feel that you may want to play the game some time soon, then keep it.

I'm not good at giving advice on whether or not you should buy/keep a game as I believe after you remove the RTS games and Skyrim my Steam library is games I brought after seeing a character I liked the look of.

What does RTS mean?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

TIME TO DUMP A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS

How has your opinion of YCM changed from when you started up until now?

What makes you decide on a new avi?

Have you watched Idolm@ster and if so who are your favorites from it?

What topics do you talk about most often in general?

I'm not really sure. I cant remember much about when I first joined. I think I started getting more active some time after Aix's maid thing a few years ago and then following my standard course of action, not really do anything. So I don't think the my opinion has changed much as the site still amuses me.

I have it set out now that it varies on the month. For the rest of the year it cycles Love Live, something or other (either an anime character I've recently seen and liked, or just found on Pixiv), then a Shipgirl. Probably going to change stuff for next year depending on what I get into.

I've watched the first season of Cinderella Girls and the first few (I think 7 or 8) episodes of the original, but keep getting distracted by other stuff. Favourites from Cinderella Girls would be Anastasia and Minami Nitta (the first idol unit I liked), and from the original Chihaya. Also played an it of Starlight stage but had to delete as my phone was running out of space.

Depends really, in person I don't really go out to do much, aside from Saturday afternoon, and to classes during the academic year, so it really depends on who starts the conversation. Also as there aren't many people around where I live that have the same or similar tastes as me it makes conversation hard.

Online, it varies depending on the site, though mainly anime related. Though I still don't talk much online as I much prefer watching other people talk or chat than actual take part. This is slowly changing, though mainly through a spam channel on a discord chat (which albeit is mainly me posting pictures I enjoy from Tumblr blogs I follow.)

So it really depends. Providing I have some knowledge about something I can usually talk about it for a bit, though anime, idols and food would be the main ones.

Now to decide whether or not is is worth getting a bit more sleep in before I have to get up and ready.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why did it take you so long to watch Idolm@ster

Well in my defense I did start watching it a couple of years ago (the first couple of episodes). I just sort of got side tracked on other things really. I started with Cinderella Girls and watched it while it aired, though forgot about season 2. Started to go through the original now that I have less of a backlog (currently on episode 17).

Archived