Ask Azure Anything Winter Edition

Azure Wolf

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think about the existence of aliens and the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation?

I would like to think they could exist, considering that we don't exactly know if life exists outside our own solar system. Visitation however is probably unlikely, considering they would most likely have to break the light barrier or some other crap in order to reach us.

Why did you trick me into thinking this was Winter's AMA? What sort of fiendish mind lies behind that avatar?!

The kind that keeps live animals chilled in a fridge to unleash onto the forum. I also dislike the colour blue, and canines are my least favourite type of animal.

D; not blu

also, who are you

I barely see you around, what're you up to here?

Nothing really. I lurk, occasionally post in casual cards, do the occasional Showdown tournament, and get amused when basically anything major actually happens here.

I'm also probably one of the only people here now who actively play shipgirl games.

Nothing really. I know next to nothing about them so they just sort of exist to me. I can't even remember the last time I saw a duck, I'm fairly certain it was within the last year whenever I last was near a lake or such.

So then you would have indifferent feelings toward, say, Darkwing Duck?

Archived