NEX Monsters

Xirereox

Hello guys.

I am a very big Neo-Spacian fan. So I created the rest of the NEX cards on my own, cause I like the theme very much and I would like to see Neo-Spacian to be strong, even it will be hard to summon them.

I tried to make my created NEX cards to be like the existing ones (Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss, Neo-Spacian Marine Dophin and Elemental Hero Marine Neos). That means I dont want to make them OP, just make their effects better like the existing NEX cards are doing. But they are cases that i add new effect, because I thought they would be too weak if I wouldnt do that. I appreciate it if you would give me a feedback, it you want of course. 

First of all the 4 Neo-Spacian Monsters with NEX evolution.

Neo-Spacian Fire Scarab

Level 4, 700/700, FIRE, Insect, Fusion

This card's name is also treated as "Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "NEX". This card gains 400 ATK for each Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls and each card in your opponent's hand.

Neo-Spacian Shadow Panther

Level 4, 1200/700, DARK, Beast, Fusion

This card's name is also treated as "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "NEX". Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; until the End Phase, while you control this face-up card, this card's name and effects become those of that target and this card gains ATK of that target.

Neo-Spacian Sky Hummingbird

Level 4, 1100/900, WIND, Winged Beast, Fusion

This card's name is also treated as "Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "NEX". Once per turn: You can gain 500 Life Points for each card in the player's hand with the most cards. Then, if you and your oponnent have the same amount of cards: Draw 1 card.

Neo-Spacian Terra Mole

Level 4, 1100/500, EARTH, Rock, Fusion

This card's name is also treated as "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "NEX". At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent's monster: You can return the opponent's monster to the hand.

Now the Contact Fusion from Neos with this monsters

Elemental HERO Fire Neos

Level 8, 2800/2300, FIRE, Warrior, Fusion

"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Fire Scarab"
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains 400 ATK for each Spell/Trap Card on the field and for each card in the players' hand.

Elemental HERO Shadow Neos

Level 8, 2800/2300, DARK, Warrior, Fusion

"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Shadow Panther"
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn in each player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; while you control this face-up card, that target's effect on the field is negated and this card gains ATK of all targeted Monsters.

Elemental HERO Sky Neos

Level 8, 2800/2300, WIND, Warrior, Fusion

"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Sky Hummingbird"
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains ATK equal to the difference of the Life Points. Once per turn: If a player loses Life Points cause of battle: Draw 1 card.

Elemental HERO Terra Neos

Level 8, 2800/2300, EARTH, Warrior, Fusion

"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Terra Mole"

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn: You can return all monsters your opponent control to his hand.

Elemental HERO Twinkle Neos

Level 8, 2800/2300, LIGHT, Warrior, Fusion

"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss"

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target, then apply the effect based on its type. Card effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.
● Monster: This card cannot attack this turn.
● Spell: This card can attack your opponent directly this turn.
● Trap: Change this card in the End Phase to Defense Position.

And now the NEX versions of Magma, Storm and Chaos Neos

Elemental HERO Vulkanid Neos

Level 10, 3500/3000, FIRE, Warrior, Fusion

"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Fire Scarab" + "Neo-Spacian Terra Mole"

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains 400 ATK for each card on the field and each card in the players' hand. Once per turn: Return all cards your opponent controls to the hand. If this effect is activated, only this card can attack.

Elemental HERO Hurricane Neos

Level 10, 3500/3000, WIND, Warrior, Fusion

"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Sky Hummingbird" + "Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin"

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) "Elemental HERO Neos"- Fusionmonsters with Level 8 or higher cannot be removed from the field by your opponent's Trap- and Spellcards. Once per turn: Return all cards on your opponent's field to the deck. If this effect is activated, only this card can attack.

Elemental HERO Judge Neos

Level 10, 3500/3000, LIGHT, Warrior, Fusion

"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Shadow Panther" + "Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss"

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Your opponent cannot activate monster effects. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can toss a coin 3 times. If this effect is activated, only this card can attack.
● 3/0 Heads: Banish all cards on your opponent's field and hand.
● 2 Heads: Banish all setted cards on your opponent's field.
● 1 Head:This card gains ATK of all other monsters on the field. 

I hope I followed all the rules of posting cards, since this is the first time I posted something ever. I really wish that this cards would be reales someday but i know the chance is more than low.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

You did everything under the rulebook, so you're fine. 

Also a word of caution about Terra Mole; unless Konami stops being dumb and lets OG Grand Mole come back to a higher number (I'm referring to the TCG format), you're not going to be able to summon it, because name condition. I'll need to check on OCG's placement for him. You may want to make another NEX card that can let you summon another one in a similar vein to Form Change for Masked HERO (return another Neo-Spacian Fusion you control to the Deck and SS another one, and have it treated as a NEX Summon). 

====

I'll give more later.

Ahh okay, I knew that you cant have for example three Neo-Spacian Glow Moss and one or more Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss but I totally forgot this interaction between grand mole, my terra mole and the ban list.

I hope that the coming ban list will set grand mole to semi-limited at least, since he is not thaaat overpowered.

Unfortunately, TCG didn't and hit a bunch of other things that were long overdue or not hard enough. OCG has it unlimited.

#badkoadecisions

Fire Scarab: Still stat boosting, but at least this thing can be a decent threat in the long run. 

Shadow Panther: Card gains the copied monster's ATK now; otherwise it's fine. 

Sky Hummingbird: In a way, this is better and worse than OG one. At least you can gain LP off your own hand as well as the opponent, but nowadays players tend to play their hands out extremely quickly so there won't be much for you to plus off of. The added draw is nice though.

Terra Mole: It's just a copy of Grand Mole, which by itself is amazing. (Well, it doesn't bounce itself so that's cool). But like I said before, unless Kevin Tewart or whoever is responsible for the TCG list stops being stupid, this isn't seeing play in TCG (and the OCG players start laughing at us).

Fire Neos: Nothing special, but it's an upgrade over Flare Neos. (I think you can probably change this card's name to Inferno Neos; gives off a better impression that this is a stronger Flare. Same goes for Scarab.)

Shadow Neos: Well, it negates stuff entirely as opposed to gaining their effects, so that kind of detracts from what Panther was designed to do. I think you could let it gain the effect of whatever you targeted. 

Sky Neos: So get a free draw whenever you damage the opponent enough or get hit yourself? Sounds good. In a similar vein to 35, you just need to be careful on when you damage the opponent while this is up. 

Terra Neos: Bounce back a swarm Deck? I'll take it. Will be especially good this format. 

Twinkle Neos: First effect should be changed because it's really a worse version of Chaos Sorcerer (at least remove the attack lock, or have the card in question be banished). Spell one can probably hit Pendulums and Fields, but that's really it. Trap one probably won't trigger too much unless you're hitting dead CoTH or something. I guess the "no chaining" thing helps, but yeah.

====

I'll do the rest at a later time.

Thanks for the extensive review, I really appreciate it. :)

But there are some small things I have to say to the cards:

Sky Hummingbird: You are right, the current meta is really about to make many combos and make many special summons to win the game. It was kind of not obvious in the first sight to upgrade Air Hummbingbirs except this and the other idea to gain HP from hand cards of both players. I thought it could be abused by decks who needs much HP even I dont know which deck theme would need this. So I decided the first idea with draw engine cause if i really want a full Neo-Spacian-Nex-Deck I have to draw many cards since the summoning of Nex-Monsters costs many cards.

Fire Neos: Yeah just an upgrade and potential to have big ATK. And yeah I am going to change the name from Fire to Inferno because it really souds so much cooler. I just picked the name Fire because I struggled with the name Flare. I know it has something to do with fire but that exactly? I dont know, and didnt use translator because I was too lazy to even think about it.

Shadow Neos: Yes I actually tried to make this card more similiar to Dark Neos than to shadow Panther. Like Marine Neos is more similiar to Aqua Neos than Marine Dolphin. I also wondered why the effect evolution from dark panther to dark neos is so '' boring''. Of course because of the anime but still...

And I dont know if he may be to strong since he can negate Monster effects in each Players turn AND getting the atk of ALL targeted Monster.

Twinkle Neos: I think there is a misunderstanding. Unlike Glow Neos it can also target face-down cards. I also dont know if it is maybe to strong to destroy setted trap- and spellcards with a not-chaining effect. And yes, the first effect is really bad but I thought it would be more balancing. My first ideas of twinkle neos were overloaded so I decided to put a not-chaining effect to him so I dont need to change much but he would be still strong.

I changed only the third effect of Glow Neos to Twinkle Neos since you would try more to destroy face-down trap- and spellcards than monsters cause most of the time you can destroy monsters by battle instead of Twinkle Neos first effect. I think I would only use Twinkle Neos first effect if the monster cannot be destroyed by battle or something like this.

Since you mentioned banishing cards I think if would be not a bad idea to add this to Twinkle Neos because it would be more understadeable why my Judge Neos can banish cards. I see the triple contact fusion monsters not like fusioning the effect of the Neo-Spacians more like the fusioning of the Neos monsters ( example Magma Neos = Flare Neos + Grand Neos and not like Magma Neos= Flare Scarab+ Grand Mole).

Archived