Post and I'll tell you something I like about you

Sethera

Go for it. Wouldn't mind a small boost.

From what I've seen, you're a responsible mod here. You also seem good at dissolving arguments, or at least ending them. That's always a good thing. We need a person who can just say "it's time to stop this." Elsewhere, I can say that you're a very creative person. You have good ideas, and your discussions are always illuminating. You have an entire world within your mind, one that you've nourished and nurtured to become something great. You would probably do well as a psychologist, because your understanding of human nature, or nature in general, is astounding. Plus, you're fun to talk to, especially when it's something you're passionate about. So yeah, all the respect.

Yes feed my ego~

Yui, from the getgo, you've been one of my favorite people on this site. Super nice, super funny, and super great to talk to. I still remember the first time we really talked, and it was about music. We were both so passionate about it, and then you were like, "You're cool, let's be friends!" and we were. Just like that. You're friendly and approachable, and that hasn't changed. I've seen you go out of your way to welcome new people, to just be a friendly voice amidst a sea of disdain. Honestly, I cannot comprehend why anybody would dislike you, once they see you in action. Plus, you're such a...idk, happy person. You don't generally let things get you down, and that's definitely a breath of fresh air here. So keep being you, man. :)

No idea who you are, but a "dose of happy" right now would go a long way. Thank you.

EDIT: Oh, you're the person who names themselves after Eeveelutions. I know you (though only remotely).

Well I don't really personally know you either. From what I've seen, you're a happy person with a sense of humor, so that's always good. I like your username, a nice reference to the spacenoids silliness that was going on earlier. Your avatar is cute too. XD

8pada.jpg

Sorry but I don't know who you are. ^^; I have seen you around sometimes though and you seem funny. XD

Holy cow I remember when I used to do things like this. *contemplative look to the horizon*

You don't get any compliments. Baka cow.

Okay fine.

You're a great best friend, probably the best one I could ever ask for. Whenever I feel down or confused, I know I can go to you. I guess, just knowing that, no matter what, you'll always be here for me. That's a great feeling, knowing that somebody has your back, through thick and thin. We've been through a lot, you've seen the worst of me and I've seen the worst of you, and yet through it all, you've stayed. I used to think you'd leave like most every other friend I've met, but you haven't. You've stayed, and I'm starting to believe that that's not going to change. You give me confidence and hope for a better tomorrow, and knowing that you exist, is enough to make me get up in the morning. So yeah. Thanks for being there, Cow.

Okay, this is getting too mushy for me. XP

From what I've seen, you're a responsible mod here. You also seem good at dissolving arguments, or at least ending them. That's always a good thing. We need a person who can just say "it's time to stop this." Elsewhere, I can say that you're a very creative person. You have good ideas, and your discussions are always illuminating. You have an entire world within your mind, one that you've nourished and nurtured to become something great. You would probably do well as a psychologist, because your understanding of human nature, or nature in general, is astounding. Plus, you're fun to talk to, especially when it's something you're passionate about. So yeah, all the respect.

Aww, thanks.

Huh, I think my psychiatrist has also commented before that my grasp of human nature and ability to read people's personality and quickly uncover their vulnerabilities would make me decent as a psychologist. It's not a career I'd really want to pursue, but the skills are useful elsewhere, like writing characters and such.

:444811_key:

You're making me even more embarrassed. Stop that. XP

Aww, thanks.

Huh, I think my psychiatrist has also commented before that my grasp of human nature and ability to read people's personality and quickly uncover their vulnerabilities would make me decent as a psychologist. It's not a career I'd really want to pursue, but the skills are useful elsewhere, like writing characters and such.

No problem. :)

Yeah, I'm not surprised they've noticed that. Your grasp of psychology is really very firm, which, as you said, you've used to good effect.

Well I don't really personally know you either. From what I've seen, you're a happy person with a sense of humor, so that's always good. I like your username, a nice reference to the spacenoids silliness that was going on earlier. Your avatar is cute too. XD

Aww, thanks! That means a lot to hear.

Archived