Post and I'll Find a Reason to Ground You

Dad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made $500 a day by browsing this one website called http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net. You can also make $500 a day just by clicking on this link. Merely provide your credit card information and phone number and we'll be sure to withdraw--I mean deposit $500 into your account the very next business day.

INSERTED CAPTCHA DOES  NOT MATCH THE IMAGE.  PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

Gdi, must have mistook that tree for a signpost.

Stupid "select every picture with a signpost" CAPTCHAs.

We're sorry, but the number you have dialed is out of service.  Please hang up, and try again.  WHEN YOU GET TO FLORIDA.

I'm just going into the corner and watch bonds beyond time. Please don't hurt me!?

Well since you're making bonds, let's make one with dear ol Dad.  GONNA GO GET MY CHAINS AND WHIPS.  SHOW YOU SOME REAL BONDS

Look up any song by Justin Beiber.  That's punishment enough.

giphy.gif

You can't apologize for being in a boy band.  How dare you insult my intelligence.  I sentence you to sixteen nonstop hours of Rebecca Black's "Friday!"

ok.

You remind me a lot of Chaos Sonic.  I always get you confused.  HOW DARE YOU CONFUSE ME.  AS PUNISHMENT, I SENTENCE YOU PLAY AGAINST ONLY SKULL SERVANTS FOR YOUR NEXT TWENTY-FIVE DUELS.  AND YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE.

You remind me a lot of Chaos Sonic.  I always get you confused.  HOW DARE YOU CONFUSE ME.  AS PUNISHMENT, I SENTENCE YOU PLAY AGAINST ONLY SKULL SERVANTS FOR YOUR NEXT TWENTY-FIVE DUELS.  AND YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE.

okay as long as its not cyber dragons.

Archived