[Generic Trap] Orochi's Curse

Valkyrus

ZnZqhyz.jpg

Give control of any number of monsters you control to your opponent, then draw the same number of cards. Any Battle Damage you inflict to your opponent for the rest of the turn becomes 0.

Would probably mainly be used to clog your opponent's field with tokens/unusable stuff but with the dawn of Links, that wouldn't be a viable strategy anymore. So this is targeted more towards Spirit Decks to give them speed, aside from Yamata Dragon (that can be absolutely crazy if it goes off, but it's very vulnerable most of the time.)

I don't understand why you made the opponent not receive any additional Battle Damage. Honestly, I think it would make more sense if you were the one not taking damage, so that it can be used to avoid your Tokens from taking any piercing damage (assuming they're in Defense) as well as just keep your LP safe for the turn in general.

I don't understand why you made the opponent not receive any additional Battle Damage. Honestly, I think it would make more sense if you were the one not taking damage, so that it can be used to avoid your Tokens from taking any piercing damage (assuming they're in Defense) as well as just keep your LP safe for the turn in general.

It's so that you can't just give your opponent a 0 atk monster and ram something big in it. That would reduce player interaction and otk's. However, maybe I can make it so either player takes no damage.

Archived