Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

Alright.  Now that we've established the boy band.

Your first anime is about to air live world wide.  What is it called?  What's the premise?  Tell me a little bit about the protag (and if he's you I SWEAR TO GOD).  And what cover does your hit boyband Death Parade make for the anime?  GOGOGO

Oh you sly devil...

My anime, well to be honest, I would want it to be "Grimm Nights", an RP I made here on YCM.

The premise is that it takes place in a Victorian era world known as Grimm. In it there are two races known as humans and Jaegers, the latter being literally based upon monsters of myth and legends, heck, even based upon the creatures of the Brother's Grimm fairy tales! Regardless, what essentially will happen is that a small group of Jaegers (and possibly humans?) must figure out how to stop a sudden influx of evil that is known as the Lobos, a group of hivemind monsters with only one thing on their mind: eradicate all life on Grimm.

The protagonist, well, one of the main ones will be the character I created: Abel Taurus, based upon the Beast from "Beauty and the Beast", who literally can go from his human form and turn into a beast when the situation calls for it. If you want specifics about Abel, head over to my Shonen Corner for all the details!

As for what cover my previously made boy band, Death Parade, make for it...well, let's just say its either a cover of "Innocent Sorrow" from Abingdon Boys School OR "Unravel" from Ling Tosite Sigure. Both I have used or will use for the Grimm Nights RP.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last question for the night.

Your anime has run for four successful seasons, with great ratings, constant surprises, OVAs, and even awards.  But, its finally time to end it.  And. . . the protagonist has to die.  How do you kill them off?  Then, how do you end Grimm Knights?

Also, I now demand you revive Grimm Nights I want to play.  This is not a request.  >:/

Also, I now demand you revive Grimm Nights I want to play.  This is not a request.  >:/

Believe me, I already am working on it. Sai's been on my case to revive it ;D

Last question for the night.

Your anime has run for four successful seasons, with great ratings, constant surprises, OVAs, and even awards.  But, its finally time to end it.  And. . . the protagonist has to die.  How do you kill them off?  Then, how do you end Grimm Knights?

Ugh...kill him off? Yeesh.

Well, my ORIGINAL idea of ending Grimm Nights was two things:

• A little maguffin known as "the Rose Farway" has the ability to cleanse a Jaeger of their powers and abilities as a Jaeger and allow them to become human. After all this, an idea to have Abel use this and become human to live happily ever after with his true love.
  • Screw the flower and just live happily ever after with his love as the Beast and remain a vigilant protector.

But...your stipulation and rule is that he must die. Then very well... *prepares the RP Character Death Note* Ahem...

A final confrontation against the final boss, the true mind of the hiveminded Lobos is locked in combat with Abel. The two fight with everything they have, both of them fighting and meeting the other...injury for injury. At the end of it all, as all protagonists do, Abel defeats the boss and remains victorious. But however, the battle put too much strain on his body and the injuries he holds while in his bestial state are great and he's losing blood fast.

The castle he's in begins to crumble, due to the siege of the mindless Lobos trying to assist their master. Abel tells his friends, allies, and even true love to leave the castle and that he'll hold them off. They all reluctantly oblige and what it boils down to is a to the death battle with a horde of Lobos and Abel, the Beast. It's outcome resulting in a type of heroic death, protecting the ones he loved and cared for. All the while, the castle crumbling all around him.

The sad part is, the magic mirror that he gave his true love, she still has and at the end of it all, when she asks it to show her Abel...it shows nothing to her.

*Slowly puts pen down and closes the RP Character Death Note*

Believe me, I already am working on it. Sai's been on my case to revive it ;D

Ugh...kill him off? Yeesh.

Well, my ORIGINAL idea of ending Grimm Nights was two things:

• A little maguffin known as "the Rose Farway" has the ability to cleanse a Jaeger of their powers and abilities as a Jaeger and allow them to become human. After all this, an idea to have Abel use this and become human to live happily ever after with his true love.
  • Screw the flower and just live happily ever after with his love as the Beast and remain a vigilant protector.

But...your stipulation and rule is that he must die. Then very well... *prepares the RP Character Death Note* Ahem...

A final confrontation against the final boss, the true mind of the hiveminded Lobos is locked in combat with Abel. The two fight with everything they have, both of them fighting and meeting the other...injury for injury. At the end of it all, as all protagonists do, Abel defeats the boss and remains victorious. But however, the battle put too much strain on his body and the injuries he holds while in his bestial state are great and he's losing blood fast.

The castle he's in begins to crumble, due to the siege of the mindless Lobos trying to assist their master. Abel tells his friends, allies, and even true love to leave the castle and that he'll hold them off. They all reluctantly oblige and what it boils down to is a to the death battle with a horde of Lobos and Abel, the Beast. It's outcome resulting in a type of heroic death, protecting the ones he loved and cared for. All the while, the castle crumbling all around him.

The sad part is, the magic mirror that he gave his true love, she still has and at the end of it all, when she asks it to show her Abel...it shows nothing to her.

*Slowly puts pen down and closes the RP Character Death Note*

GEdPfpk.gif

So, tell me where you got the name Chaos Sonic? I'd be interested to know.

Its a legendary name that has been passed down from generation to generation to those worthy of being called a shonen protagonist!!

To be completely honest, I was just a Sonic fan and wanted my new username to sound better than what I started with. I toyed with ideas (too many that I can't exactly remember them) but I initially just thought about the combination of Chaos and Sonic. Putting them together just rolled off the tongue for me and it just blended quite well.

Thus, you have me now taking my spot as Chaos Sonic.

• 2 weeks later...

We're almost at the 10 year mark. Is it too late to turn back time?

Dunno...but if there is...I don't want it.

I've had a heck of a time here and I've progressed as much as I think I can from 2008. No way I'd ever want to go back at this point. I'd lose all the friends I've made, the RPs I've been in! No point in going back...just gotta keep going forward!

Well, I've got one more RP project left before I move onto a new one. Good choice, I'd want to move forward as well. Maybe I'll make something that you would be interested in some day. Original, obviously. That's my forte.

How do you want to celebrate 10 years in here? How about a Time-Limited RP based on that or... Just a celebratory thread?

How do you want to celebrate 10 years in here? How about a Time-Limited RP based on that or... Just a celebratory thread?

I'm possibly just gonna do a celebratory thread. Probably gonna do it and reflect on what I've gone through around here and probably how much I've grown...

Or something like that.

How's the job hunt going?  Any luck?

Slow going.

I applied for one a few months back and they were the only one to tell me that they'll be going through other options. Yaaaaaaay #sarcasm

Regardless, I'm still trucking along now. I just need something to open up soon before November, when the student loans are gonna need to get paid on XD

What made you choose this avi?

I had recently watched the latest Gundam Build Fighters OVA "GMs Counterattack" and it reignited my interest for the series and since I used Reiji (the red-headed character with the glasses) once before, I decided to go with this pretty badass character and of course the Perfect Gundam III: Amazing Red Warrior...otherwise known by many as "Gunpla Jesus" (Just because of it's entrance) in Episode 11 of GBF Try.

He didn't wanna give me Chiaotzu :(

Also, why couldn't I have Chiaotzu?

Because I don't want a avi/sig combo that would constantly blow themselves up!

...that's totally not shonen to have the protagonist constantly blow themselves up T-T

Archived