Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

How willing are you to relocate?  The only reason I ask is that I know Nielsen has offices in Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Wisconsin, and Missouri.  Some of those are relatively close to you and if you could move I know for sure they start at 30k a year.  But with a degree, you can easily get a better offer and a better starting position (which you have).  

Since I have a friend in Nielsen, I have the ability to ask about positions and maybe forward you some info if you're interested.  But if not, I won't press the issue  <3

Well, as much as that awesome sounds...there is only one main reason I don't want to relocate right now.

I have a friend who is a girl around my age (more accurate, she's 27 and I'm 23) that I really like. I'm gonna try and actually make my feelings known to her cause... *sigh* ...I've been avoiding it. Parents say just take the plunge and ask and I've been putting it off. I've had a crushes before and this one, she only liked me cause I bought her things...mind you this was like elementary school years, but it still hurt when ya get the words "I just wanna be friends".

Plus, everyone else that I hang with say that they notice that I like her...it's so bad the Pastor of my church noticed it!! XD That's the main reason I don't want to leave yet. I know that there are some long distant relationships that DO work out...but I also know a large handful that don't. The girl deserves better than that. And especially now since she's going for her Bachelors in Nursing...she's going for it after I got my Bachelors, so I think I may've inspired her to do it...won't read too much into that XD

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, as much as that awesome sounds...there is only one main reason I don't want to relocate right now.

I have a friend who is a girl around my age (more accurate, she's 27 and I'm 23) that I really like. I'm gonna try and actually make my feelings known to her cause... *sigh* ...I've been avoiding it. Parents say just take the plunge and ask and I've been putting it off. I've had a crushes before and this one, she only liked me cause I bought her things...mind you this was like elementary school years, but it still hurt when ya get the words "I just wanna be friends".

Plus, everyone else that I hang with say that they notice that I like her...it's so bad the Pastor of my church noticed it!! XD That's the main reason I don't want to leave yet. I know that there are some long distant relationships that DO work out...but I also know a large handful that don't. The girl deserves better than that. And especially now since she's going for her Bachelors in Nursing...she's going for it after I got my Bachelors, so I think I may've inspired her to do it...won't read too much into that XD

cvs8ogM.jpg

Super adorbs.  Reminds me of a similar love story about guy from Japan who lost a loved one, then he ends up saving the world.  Or trying to at least.  Never mind that.  I hope it works out in your favor boss.  :D

Do you have any thoughts about you being a mod of RP?

Me being RP Mod? I've always thought of being a mod, I won't lie.

However, I'm not sure I want to be one at the moment. I've never done moderating in really anything before, so I don't think I'd have any good qualifications to be placed in a certain forum and govern it as a Moderator. I think I honestly need to learn a bit more before I can even consider myself a possible candidate for any type of Moderator position on YCM.

Why when it comes to girls do you suddenly transform from a shonen protagonist into a slice-of-life moeblob?

....I...don't know...?

Cause I don't think I've ever seen myself go from a protag to a moeblob...

How about thoughts on other Legendary Members becoming one?

Same as previous answer.

Won't lie...unlike the other Moderators, those who are Legendary Members have been there almost from the first day of the equivalent of the Kanto Region, Gen 1 Mods. I honestly think we need to just learn more on what we can do to become better users first and foremost, along with actually knowing what the users want and desire (aside from the changes in the card maker, mind you) and when we have all that figured out, THEN we can be better Mods and whatnot.

Would you rather be friends with Naruto or be friends with a cute anime girl of your choice?

....No Naruto. Nor will I just go for a cute anime girl...cause it's hard to think of just one specific.

I'll go completely opposite and say I'm going to be friends and hang out with Izuku "Deku" Midoriya from My Hero Academia.

....No Naruto. Nor will I just go for a cute anime girl...cause it's hard to think of just one specific.

I'll go completely opposite and say I'm going to be friends and hang out with Izuku "Deku" Midoriya from My Hero Academia.

Tch. You got me, very good.

Are you planning on looking for a job then?

Let's assume some things.  Some things that are being assumed are the following:

You are now actually Sonic the Hedgehog.  You're being pursued by the police for running at the speed of sound while being blue.  They have the ability to keep up with your speed.  How do you escape?

Let's assume some things.  Some things that are being assumed are the following:

You are now actually Sonic the Hedgehog.  You're being pursued by the police for running at the speed of sound while being blue.  They have the ability to keep up with your speed.  How do you escape?

How do I escape?

I make a City Escape, my good sir ;D

Despite being capable of running at the speed of sound, Sonic can't catch Eggman while he's on foot. Is Eggman also capable of running at the speed of sound? And Tails and Knuckles can keep up on foot too; are they also capable of it? Is Sonic's outstanding speed suddenly far less outstanding?

Despite being capable of running at the speed of sound, Sonic can't catch Eggman while he's on foot. Is Eggman also capable of running at the speed of sound? And Tails and Knuckles can keep up on foot too; are they also capable of it? Is Sonic's outstanding speed suddenly far less outstanding?

THE PINCER TECHNIQUE

God funking damn it.

Heh, did you expect anything less from me, amigo? ;D

It's called Sonic is just running slow just to make sure the others feel good about themselves...

BUT HEY! That's just a theory...A SONIC THEORY! Thanks for watching! XD

d03bd4a672b539ad7cde3eab49813d2ef596f216

Anyway

Favorite Bug type?

And don't you dare be a normie and say Scizor

Psh...Scizor? PLEASE!!!

THIS IS MY MAIN BUG MAN!! HERACROSS FTW!!!!

31373c9920c4cb1a64763d56b856c1f6189963da

How do you pronounce my name?

Az...literally...I pronounce the "e" as it isn't there. Otherwise it would sound like a normal acronym of me adding emphasis on the "e".

Archived