Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do you get people to ask you things qq

I wish I truly knew! XD

If you look at the post count for this thread, the bulk of it is from me bumping the living day lights out of it LOL Regardless, I guess I just wait for a while until someone (normally/usually Yui and Dad, occasionally Fuse or Sai, or the random other person) asks me something.

• 1 month later...

Cause I've been meaning to get this back up and running for a while and thought it needed a KICK-start xD

Well since I'm here...

You're given a new lease on life.  You can pick any one point in your life, go back in time, and do it over while maintaining complete knowledge of that incident, knowing exactly what will happen before it happens.  However, you will start your life from that point, retaining your current knowledge and skills.  What time in your life do you pick and why?  What's the first thing you do?

Well since I'm here...

You're given a new lease on life.  You can pick any one point in your life, go back in time, and do it over while maintaining complete knowledge of that incident, knowing exactly what will happen before it happens.  However, you will start your life from that point, retaining your current knowledge and skills.  What time in your life do you pick and why?  What's the first thing you do?

You've given me quite the interesting predicament. The power to go to one location in time to redo things. This would also put things into motion that would possibly ripple the time stream as it is. Thus, my current life may or may not happen, creating an alternative timeline in the process. How intriguing!!

Well let's give you a list of possibilities:

• Starting College Over: Shocking, I know. But this is one thing I can see myself trying over again. Namely for one reason; scholarships. Let's be totally honest, 9/10 people don't exactly take their education seriously (or not as seriously as they should). I'm one of those people. And I had a few scholarships here and there, but not to the point where I kept them for longer than a semester. Therefore, I would want to go back and take my classes as seriously as I could. And if events happen to occur like they did my first go round, then it should be easy street. After all, redoing this...it'll get me out of my student loans.
  • Stopping my Dad from Losing his Job: This one, isn't for me. My dad had lost his job prior to his current one, and that one was a bit better than this one. Of course, this one was about 2 hours away from home and this one is roughly 15-20 minutes away, but this has been something that always got me. Would I go back to try and tell my dad to keep his guard up and make some plans before the guy in charge decided to be a literal ass and kick my dad out because he didn't have a degree in IT and was able to do the job better than those with one? I dunno really...but it's a thought I would have regardless.
  • Take More of a Chance at Love: Let's be real, this might be the one thing I could be working on. I had crushes and that's it. I've felt what I thought was love for someone a few times, but nothing ended up going in that direction. If I went back and dealt with things, maybe even decide to take more strides in going after them, things might've turned out different. So that might also be a place I'd go.
  • Win the Lottery/Invest in Certain Things: Yeah...who didn't see this coming? Finding a way to get rich quick, hell, that would be the first thing I'd do!! XD

You've won the lottery.  But there are consequences to everything.  Everyone in your family is clamoring for a dollar.  Some new relatives have shown up.  They're following you around, they know your patterns, they know your school schedule, they know everything.

You haven't even claimed the money yet, but they don't know that.  What's your next move?

You've won the lottery.  But there are consequences to everything.  Everyone in your family is clamoring for a dollar.  Some new relatives have shown up.  They're following you around, they know your patterns, they know your school schedule, they know everything.

You haven't even claimed the money yet, but they don't know that.  What's your next move?

....kiss the money good-bye and just leave it there.

It ain't worth it...IT AIN'T WORTH IT!!!!! XD

Your fortune is gone.  But thanks to your good will, it is donated to a children's foundation.  Dozens of lives are saved and a clinical breakthrough is made for a rare disease.  You're not rich, but you've impacted the future, all by chance.  

Would you like to save your game?

Your fortune is gone.  But thanks to your good will, it is donated to a children's foundation.  Dozens of lives are saved and a clinical breakthrough is made for a rare disease.  You're not rich, but you've impacted the future, all by chance.  

Would you like to save your game?

Save it. And then save it again for good measure!!

Your progress has been saved.

Thanks to your accidental escapade and adverse medical breakthrough, a big pharmaceutical company called "Bad Meds" is going out of business.  However, they've first hired a trained assassin to kill off the doctors involved in the medical breakthrough.  You catch wind of this.  What's your first move?

Your progress has been saved.

Thanks to your accidental escapade and adverse medical breakthrough, a big pharmaceutical company called "Bad Meds" is going out of business.  However, they've first hired a trained assassin to kill off the doctors involved in the medical breakthrough.  You catch wind of this.  What's your first move?

(XD I'm loving these questions)

Do what any Shonen Protagonist would do in this given situation: Defeat the being(s) in question and save the day. Plus Ultra the hell outta them!!

(XD I'm loving these questions)

Do what any Shonen Protagonist would do in this given situation: Defeat the being(s) in question and save the day. Plus Ultra the hell outta them!!

The assassin is revealed to be... Yourself from the future. As it turns out, meddling with the past has unforseen consequences. However, your future self is now out cold and you cannot get information from them at this time.

The commotion has drawn a crowd of onlookers and the local police are coming. What do you do?

The assassin is revealed to be... Yourself from the future. As it turns out, meddling with the past has unforseen consequences. However, your future self is now out cold and you cannot get information from them at this time.

The commotion has drawn a crowd of onlookers and the local police are coming. What do you do?

Take my future self and run like hell!!!

Archived