Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

Okay, okay.  Let's try this.

Amaris walks into a bar.  Ben is sitting at the counter.  They both order whiskey, and challenge each other to a drinking contest.

1. Who out drinks who?
  2. What type of drunk is Amaris?
  3. What type of drunk is Ben?
  4. Who's smoother as a drunk? (in terms of finessing women)
  5. Who would you--hypothetically, let's assume you don't mind getting drunk--choose to get drunk with?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, okay.  Let's try this.

Amaris walks into a bar.  Ben is sitting at the counter.  They both order whiskey, and challenge each other to a drinking contest.

1. Who out drinks who?
  2. What type of drunk is Amaris?
  3. What type of drunk is Ben?
  4. Who's smoother as a drunk? (in terms of finessing women)
  5. Who would you--hypothetically, let's assume you don't mind getting drunk--choose to get drunk with?

Damn Dad...your bringing in some good ones! XD *cracks knuckles*...first, this whole thing would be a hypothetical situation as the ages of both characters are 20 (Amaris) and 19 (Ben)...neither 21...but still close.

1. Who out drinks who? Well Amaris would be the one who drinks Sake rather than whiskey, as was even mentioned in the :Alive: fic, iirc. Ben on the other hand, is American so its no problem. However, compared to whiskey, Sake is a lot stronger and has the highest alcohol content. It could possibly go either way.
  2. Amaris is a Sake drinker, once again, shown in the :Alive: fic. And you've shown that he does tend to know how to hold his liquor. He'd probably be an eloquent drinker
  3. Benjamin on the other hand...he would probably be the one you need to worry about. Dude has spiders housed within him...so that needs to be taken into account.
  4. Well, given I've seen one of these characters actually drinking...I believe Amaris might be the most smooth. At least from what I've seen fic wise.
  5. Thank goodness this is hypothetical cause I really don't drink XD...honestly, either or. Amaris could teach about Japan and even introduce some Japanese drinking games...while Ben, well drunken spider power shenanigans would ensue!

If you woke up one day and suddenly had superpowers, what kind of power would you want?

Sticking with the same scenario, what would you do with said power? Use it for good? Grow power-hungry and use it for personal gain? Perhaps just use it for trivial day-to-day stuff?

If I woke up one day and suddenly had superpowers, what type do you believe would suit me?

Should we do a reboot for Quantum's Fragment?

*cracks knuckles*

If you woke up one day and suddenly had superpowers, what kind of power would you want?

A good question. Part of me wants to be able to have kinetic energy manipulation, being able to move faster and hit harder all at the same time...honestly I dunno. I suppose I'd be happy/amazed with whatever I get....except clairempathy xD

Sticking with the same scenario, what would you do with said power? Use it for good? Grow power-hungry and use it for personal gain? Perhaps just use it for trivial day-to-day stuff?

You realize I am the typecast Shonen Protag for a reason, right? I'd be going for the hero route...use it to help those in need. The normal stuff ;D

If I woke up one day and suddenly had superpowers, what type do you believe would suit me?

To summon up an army of loli girls...and im not even kidding

Should we do a reboot for Quantum's Fragment?

It's on my list...though I'm going for Grimm Nights first, however it'll be put on hold for a bit...even though I'm still working on it.

If you could pair Amaris with one of the ladies in Alive, who would it be, and why?

Asa xD Yeah its still my headcanon cause they were in a relationship prior to him being sent to the future (even though they broke up)...so yeah XD

All seriousness though, hmmm...Christina and Destiny are already currently taken by Leroy and Jared (bro code man, i'll respect it ;D) so with that in mind, perhaps Mia. But that's only due to the other two being taken, at least fic wise.

Assume they're all available. Then who?

Still Asa XD jk, jk

If they're all available...hmmmm...

In short we have one girl who uses an Egyptian god while the other two deal with Greek gods. Hmmm, well to play on the fact that their elements are polar opposites, I would think Destiny. Thanatos is a Darkness Element Fayth while Tsukuyomi is a Light Element, the contrast between the two makes things pretty interesting to say the least.

Of course, Christina comes in close second. Chick's a fighter...and Amaris even addressed this before.

Okay. New scenario. Leroy gets jealous of Amaris and Destiny. He wants to fight about it. Who wins assuming no broken Fayths?

With your knowledge of Amaris upcoming Broken Fayth, who wins assuming both Broken Fayth?

Okay. New scenario. Leroy gets jealous of Amaris and Destiny. He wants to fight about it. Who wins assuming no broken Fayths?

Mano a mano...

Well, given the fact that Amaris has trained in kendo, so if weapon based, Amaris might have it in the bag, without Fayths. Otherwise, if its hand to hand, Leroy might have the upper hand. With Fayths, it might be a tie.

With your knowledge of Amaris upcoming Broken Fayth, who wins assuming both Broken Fayth?

Broken Fayths in the mix, sorry but hands down Amaris.

While I've recently seen what Leroy's Broken Fayth can do and its raw power, Amaris' is something we've talked about and the way its powers work is something I am thinking would have the upper hand. After all, a power that allows you to utilize certain things...as well as the overall design with its striking fear (Batman style ;D), I'm gonna say Amaris would win...

However, I don't think it would be an easy one by no margin. It would be a hell of a fight to say the least.

Hb15eGL.gif

XD Im dying with the gif XD

To answer your question, your pretty cool!

Also I'm trying to remember what RPs we've been in together but I can't remember, help?

Aethertouched was one...even if it was short lived.

One of Renegade's many PKMN Tournament of Legends RPs (last one I remember being where I played Jace Lowell, the Guardian of Mewtwo)

Annnnnnnnd I think that's it...I mean other than the current Cherry Heart and HOPEFULLY Gijinka XD

No matter what I do, the result is the same: Pointless. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's just pointless. At the end of the day, we are all just bags of meat and bones waiting for our time and to be turned to nothing. There is literally no point in anything. Wanna become the world leader? Wanna be the richest and most powerful man? Wanna have any woman you want? Well, too bad, coz you'll be dying in a year or two or twenty or fifty. So what is the point? Somebody tell me before i stab myself with a pillow.

*gently lobs a peach at your feet*

What's your favorite Disney Movies?  Top 10.  Or 5 if you don't have that many.

Favorite Pixar Movies?  Same as above.

Movie you're most looking forward to this year/ next year?

Archived