Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

*gently lobs a peach at your feet*

What's your favorite Disney Movies?  Top 10.  Or 5 if you don't have that many.

Ooohhhh peaches XD *throws them offscreen*

ANYWAY!! Let's give you them movies! CUE THE TOP TEN MUSIC!! I'll only do five, due to I haven't watched many of the newer ones recently, so unfortunately "Zootopia" or "Big Hero 6" aren't on this one. Also....there will be no sequels on this list or the other list...so be disappointed if you want to.

5. Treasure Planet (2002) - What's this movie? Yeah, I will admit I loved this movie, even though its a movie most don't tend to go for. While it is based on "Treasure Island", its portrayal in this space setting makes it even more interesting. Long John Silver literally being a cyborg was the best addition and Morph being the equivalent of a parrot was even better! Also, the idea of solar surfing was a fantastic touch as well.

4. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) - Alright, this was not originally one of my favorites back in the day. Seeing it again made me look at it in a different light than I did as a child. Struggles of being different, being bullied (in a sense), having creepy old people singing to fire about wanting some girl for some *wink wink whistle*... Oh and giving out one of the BEST villain songs ever? Its not a bad movie, but its something that originally I didn't really enjoy...guess things change when you grow up.

3. Hercules (1997) - Story based on the Greek hero Hercules? Yes please. Honestly this was my first dip into stories of other cultures (in a sense). Before I had never heard about Greek gods and goddesses and even Hercules (then again, I was still younger, so there's also that). So it was from this and "Mulan" that I started wanting to know and learn about other cultures and what stories they had.

2. The Lion King (1994) - This was my first number one choice when I was younger. Only recently did I find out it was a version of Hamlet, which after I read the Hamlet story and got hooked on it, it made me appreciate the story and movie as a whole even more. Plus...let's be honest...having Jame Earl Jones (Darth Vader) voice Mufasa is the best thing ever!! Pluuuuuuus....kung fu Rafaki...can't go wrong with that XD

1. Beauty and the Beast (1991) - Say what you will about this one being my number one, but it's a classic. To be honest, it originally wasn't my number one pick when I was younger. However, after watching it a few times as an adult, I found that it showed off something I definitely could use in my life: anyone can find love, no matter how they look. Plus at the same time, the story in general and the design they had on the Beast was amazing to me.

Favorite Pixar Movies?  Same as above.

5. Cars (2006) - Uggggghhh...so its this low on this list for one reason...when I was helping babysit a kid, he wouldn't watch any of movie but this one. I could tolerate it every once in a while, buuuuuut every single time and then replaying it...just...just no.

4. Up (2009) - Its only on this list for one reason...the first 10 minutes of the movie. *begins to tear up* ...that's it...just walk away...I got dust in my eyes T~T

3. Monsters, Inc. (2001) - A group of monsters who work a job literally scaring children? Its an idea that was both original and something I've never heard of before, and to be honest, it worked out well in this. Plus at the same time, they main characters trying to send a kid back into their room and shenanigans ensues? Its too good to pass up! Though I've often wondered...did Boo's parents ever wonder where she was? I mean, I'm pretty sure she was missing a bit during this...at least, I think they would've noticed.

2. Toy Story (1995) - It was the first Pixar movie I watched, so go figure it would be on this list. Plus it always made me wish that my own toys could talk, then again that was probably most kids who watched this movie so I'm probably one of the many.

1. The Incredibles (2004) - Course this is going to be number one, I mean, family of superheroes? Samuel Jackson as Frozone? What's not to love about this? Guess it mainly went on as my number one due to my absolute love for anything superhero related or hero related in general.

Movie you're most looking forward to this year/ next year?

For this year?

• Power Rangers (Planning to see that this during the weekend)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming
  • Thor: Ragnarok
  • Avengers: Infinity War Pt. 1 & 2
  • Star Wars: The Last Jedi

...mainly some superhero movies...^^;

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samuel L Jackson vs the multiverse. Who wins, JABRONI ?

Do you really need an answer for this?

Samuel L. Jackson! But why though???

Simple! The real Sam Jackson opens up a rift in dimensions to call forth himself from other dimensions. Nick Fury, Mace Windu, Frozone, Jules Winnfield and many others...to form something known as the Legion of Jackson! XD

Oh man...do I reeeeeeaaaaally have to? I mean, c'mon. I actually kinda like the Avengers cast ^^;

....can I suddenly have a change of heart and keep em? XD

No because they're all kidnapped, that's why you're recasting them.

• 2 weeks later...

*slowly puts away water balloons*

So much for that.  So how was your weekend?

Oh thank goodness you didn't pelt me with those XD

My weekend was actually pretty great. Celebrated my mom's birthday, helped out with my youth group's game night, and got a chance to relax...though I do need to hit things running for the rest of these next few days to finish my college courses...also found out I'm graduating either on May 12th or 13th.

Oh thank goodness you didn't pelt me with those XD

My weekend was actually pretty great. Celebrated my mom's birthday, helped out with my youth group's game night, and got a chance to relax...though I do need to hit things running for the rest of these next few days to finish my college courses...also found out I'm graduating either on May 12th or 13th.

Waitwaitwait

Waymen.

Waitadamnminute.

GRADUATING?

HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN?

5 Jk, this passing February made me 23.

Gonna be gettin' my Bachelors of Professional Studies in Information Technology...with no gd idea what I'm gonna do XD

Does this mean I'm invited to the ceremony?  :D

Will there be cake!?

WHAT ABOUT ALCOHOL!?

IM GETTING MY PLANE TICKET NOW CANT STOP ME SEE YOU SOON

1. Does this mean I'm invited to the ceremony?  :D

2. Will there be cake!?

3. WHAT ABOUT ALCOHOL!?

IM GETTING MY PLANE TICKET NOW CANT STOP ME SEE YOU SOON

1. Duuuuuuude xD Not sure specifically if you'll be invited, since they mainly want immediate family...but you better be there in spirit!! XD

2. Fairly certain. I've never seen a graduation without one lol

3. Highly doubt it, then again, I don't drink anyway ^^;

Archived