Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well congratulations on your degree.  What made you choose Information Technology?

Thanks. It's been a hard long road, but I'm happy to finally get through it...just need to remember to never, ever, EVER take an eight week course T~T

My father, actually. Ya see, he's the tech person in our family, and literally everyone in the family would ask him for help. For myself, I literally thought he went to work and played video games all day on the computer...I was wrong XD

Information Technology, Information Systems, computers in general...they just end up coming natural to me. Dunno why, but they do. I just love the whole thing surrounding this type of work and was shown that there are many great IT workers who share the same hobbies (case in point, during my internship with an IT worker, he literally shared quite the number of hobbies and interest my dad had, which made me laugh).

Though my dad, unfortunately had lost his previous IT job a few years back due to one (maybe two things): 1. The guy who fired him was a total tool and hated my dad's guts, and 2. He didn't have a degree. He literally was able to work his way up through the ranks without a degree and was self taught...the main reason he didn't get a degree was cause he married my mom and when he thought about going back to college, they had me.

Either way, I'm happy to have him and he's the main force pushing me to finish. He wants to see me excel in this, as do I.

So uh, when did you record this gif of yourself?

QKpmrIy.gif

....I didn't. o.o

Who be running all up in my house recording me?! XD

Top 5 anime?

Top 5? Ooohhhh man that's gonna be a hard one. I'm also basing my judgments on manga for the anime that have one. And no, Naruto and Dragon Ball Z/Super aren't on this, cause their too obvious ;D

5 - Gundam Build Fighters/Gundam Build Fighters Try: So you know regular Mobile Suit Gundam and the other series under that name? Well imagine that...but literal models being piloted virtually. I can not tell you how amazing this concept was to me and how tickled I was to see this in action. Make a Gundam model (or Gunpla) and then bring it to life in a virtual reality type machine and pilot your own creation. The first GBF was revolutionary, not only introducing me to this whole concept, but also introducing me to models and styles I never thought about. GBF Try actually had more of the G Gundam aspect to it with certain characters, but it was still amazing nonetheless.

4 - Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo?/Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?: A world where things are decided through things known as "Gift Games"...and being followed by a bunny chick? ...Do you even NEED to say no? This anime was interesting, albeit, short with only 12 episodes and no season 2 in sight. Honestly, this one is pretty cool, as well as having some pretty unique powers/gifts that some individuals have.

3 - No Game No Life: Brother and sister gamers who leave our world and head to a world where everything is governed by games? Uh, yes! Originally, this was tied with the selection in slot 4, but this one was a bit better. The animation style in this and the overarching plan to beat Tet, the literal god of the world, is one that seems like its out of reach. Still, its one that I thoroughly enjoy. Am I excited for the second season? You betcha!!

2 - Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia: 2nd favorite anime/manga, yes! A society with people having super powers being the norm and those without them being the minority? It's an interesting concept in itself. Especially, with me as a comic book nerd/geek/whatever the hell its called, it just resonates with me even more. Plus the main character being one without a power, only to be granted one by his hero pretty much shows me that anything is possible.

1 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: You probably knew this was coming, cause even to this day...its my favorite. Something about the overall premise made me smile, it intrigued me, and through it...I actually made a lot of friends. The idea of seven colored flames, each correlating to the sky in general is an amazing one, as well as the manga (which I still think the anime should've found a way to continue T~T) with seven flames correlating with the earth. Plus, gun totin' baby hitman? What's not to love?! XD

God damn it?

Much better...now my answer: His name is God, but he doesn't damn it.

XD

You're in a shonen anime (sounds like a good time for you)...but you're not the protagonist! What are you doing?

....Not the protagonist? Dear lord Yui, y u do dis? xD

Alright so if this is the situation I'm in, I'd find the real protagonist and try to befriend them, maybe even try to impress them and show them how protag-like I can be myself.

However...if this isn't allowed...well...I suppose I'd...

tenor.gif

Favorite YGO monster?

Well this is gonna seem sorta unoriginal, but in almost every YGO series, I somehow enjoy the main character's aces...so I'll make a list...starting with the aces I enjoyed.

• Dark Magician
  • E-HERO Neos
  • Stardust Dragon
  • Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
  • Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
  • Contrast HERO Chaos (The one I like to call my ace, cause he's amazing!)
  • Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
  • Robotic Knight (A friend gave me this card, so I usually see it as a token of friendship)

o.o

Welp, Agro, you pretty much has asked the strangest/weirdest question I've received on this....

To this, I have know idea how to truly answer this.

that's not a no :^)

hypothetically

Turn a protagonist into an antagonist and rename/re-brand/rework them them.  You have to do these three:

All Might

Change name, abilities, and signature quote.

Yami Yugi

Assign abilities, change name, and signature quote.

Me

Ready?  Go.

Archived