Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man...let's get some answers in!

Who would you want to voice Christina, Mia, and Destiny?

Christina...not gonna lie, but the VA who voices Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail might do the trick!

Mia...for her, I honestly wouldn't mind the girl who voices Weiss Schinee in RWBY.

Destiny...I'm not sure at this time.

And, if you could pick who voiced Jinx, Dirge, and Sin Seeker, who would you choose?

Jeez...I honestly don't know. But I do know one thing for damned certain!

Dirge = Keith David aka Dr. Facilier

You saw this coming the moment you added it. "DON'T YOU DISRESPECT ME LITTLE MAN! ....Don't you derogate or deride!" xD

One last question.  What sort of accents or voices do you hear in your head from the Majin Lords and survivors alike?

Oh believe me...this is interesting.

From the Majin Lords, Jinx and Dirge, I hear a very flamboyant and seductive tone from Jinx while Dirge, as mentioned above, gets that deep cajun southern accent.

For the survivors, Leroy with the obvious Aussie accent, Jared with the Brooklyn accent, Destiny with the British accent, and of course the boys of Japan with their Japanese accents.

If you are more shonen than me then...

ANSWER ME, CHAOS!!! THE SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST!!!

THE WINDS OF THE KING!!

1. Is your resume readily available online? (I'm assuming it is.)

2. What search engines do you use?  I highly recommend Indeed.  Monster, not so much.  

1. Indeed it is. Plus I have it in physical copy as well, when needed.

2. Monster is the main one cause my father was one to suggest it. I may try Indeed based on your recommendation.

I want to ask out my crush, what should i do?

Hmmm...that's a good question. To be honest, I myself haven't even asked my own crush out yet.

However, the way my friends and family say it is this: just simply ask them out. The worst they can say is no.

I know that's literally the answer most people give, but to be honest, I think its the best case solution that can be used. Really hope that helps.

You out at night doing your shonen superhero thing and this guy starts walking up to you. What do?

[spoiler=This guy]standard-wallpaper-1920X1080.jpg

>In the middle of drinking my soda

>Sees the image of the guy

>Proceeds to spew my drink

o.o huh...well then...

Allow this question with another question, he's walking towards me, was he doing anything around the area when I arrive?

Ah, alright. Ask because I didn't want to assume.

Take a stand where I am and I'd tell him to give himself up or else things would get worse for him.

S H O N E N

On a scale of Ichigo to Saitama how shonen are you?

Fair enough, but riddle me this...

How far can the shonen feel if they don't even know their limits? One needs to know their limits in order to break through them!

See, now we're back on topic. Asking questions in my thread. Anyways.

See, not knowing your limits doesn't mean you can't find them. An obstacle may come in your way, one despite your best efforts, you can not overcome as you are.

At that moment, you feel your need to protect, your need to succeed, and you break the limits you had, and become better than you were only a second ago.

Archived