Ask Sonic Anything

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, which character do you prefer. Chaos, or Sonic? 

Given my nature, this is an obvious answer....Coldsteel the Hedgehog ....Sonic.

When you said bug I thought of a ladybug and then I saw your avatar and my brain flashed to Nae from Blade under Mask. Really proud of my lizardbrain rn

7c797fb8dc86485228e76498ca3865ba.png

Huh...probably should've been more specific then...still, very interesting xD

What inspired you to create Amaris?

Ahhh, a lovely question! Well, if you recall Yosuke-kun's first rendition of Alive, he made a point to mention that the Fayths were of deities. Naturally, at this time I was still in the habit of creating characters from Japan, so naturally, choosing a Shinto deity was something I thought would fit the mood.

Essentially, making Amaris into a Tsukuyomi using hero was actually from another character. Even more so was the style I wanted Tsukuyomi to appear as weapon wise: crescent blades. It was a character that I scrapped that was going to appear in Jolta's RP about gods who were disguised as humans...of course, the name of the character was...you guessed it "Amaris".

For the rest of him, the story of Tsukuyomi played a huge part in creation. Namely what happened between Amaterasu and himself...which I somewhat played on with Amaris and Asa.

What is your favorite character you've RP'd?

Tough one...so many good ones I want to just put down. However, I'll do it this way:

• Favorite Character from an RP I Hosted: A tie between Abel Taurus of Grimm Nights & Cole Stetson/Velocity of Quantum's Fragment
  • Favorite Character in Other People's RPs: A tie between Amaris Ishida of :Alive: & Benjamin O'Hara/Arachnid of Teen Titans: Twilight of the Gods

How about one you didn't play but were in the same RP as?

Oh now that's a tough one! Cause there are even more characters out there that I can say XD So like the last question, I'll give a small list:

What's your favorite Pokémon and why?

Well, not to sound too Gen 1ish, but it's Charizard. For some reason, ever since I was young, Charizard has always been my favorite Pokémon. It may be Fire/Flying, but it looks so much like a dragon, so I guess that's one reason why I made it my favorite when I was younger.

Then again, Charizard is just naturally amazing anyway xD

However, a new Pokémon has joined Charizard in these ranks....Incineroar. It became my favorite Pokémon as well the moment I saw the announced final evos for the starters...plus a whole wrestling theme? It's amazing! So yeah, Charizard and Incineroar, my fave Pokémon.

Got any big goals for the year/life?

I do.

It's my last semester for college, I'm hoping to finish it and graduate with my Bachelors...I'll be the first one in my family to finish college (a second time, mind you) and even have my Bachelors degree. After that I hope to find a good entry level job...and possibly even confess my feelings for a girl I happen to like...

*looks at the last part of that sentence* ...Shonen powers don't fail me now xD

If you could be One Punch Man or Sonic, who would you choose and why?

Assuming you mean Sonic from OPM...while I do favor the ninja/assassin aspect...

Becoming the One Punch Man would be pretty freakin' awesome. Dealin' with people in one punch? Its a power that is both amazing...but at the same time one that must be used wisely. So yeah, the OPM has my vote.

EDIT: Yes it says Dad...but its Marth/Sethera

How shounen can you go?

I can answer this via a video.... ;D

And this...IS TO GO...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

I do.

It's my last semester for college, I'm hoping to finish it and graduate with my Bachelors...I'll be the first one in my family to finish college (a second time, mind you) and even have my Bachelors degree. After that I hope to find a good entry level job...and possibly even confess my feelings for a girl I happen to like...

*looks at the last part of that sentence* ...Shonen powers don't fail me now xD

Congrats! That's an awesome deal, best of luck with the job search! It can definitely be daunting but you just gotta stick with it. I recommend applying to two jobs a day, that way you'll have applied to at least 60 jobs in a month.

As for the girl, just exude confidence. Girls dig confidence.

Congrats! That's an awesome deal, best of luck with the job search! It can definitely be daunting but you just gotta stick with it. I recommend applying to two jobs a day, that way you'll have applied to at least 60 jobs in a month.

As for the girl, just exude confidence. Girls dig confidence.

Thanks man. At this point I'll apply for at least 3 jobs a day just to see something turn up. Thing is, my career field is IT, so jobs in a small town would be a bit difficult to find...however, I ain't givin' up my resolve

Well in this instance for the girl...she isn't technically into anime, she doesn't like Star Wars, and she doesn't like Spider-Man. However, we do still like a few of the same things...Perhaps turning her to the dark side (metaphorically) might happen eventually XD

omfg

Pretty sure he won't be short on confidence being a super saiyan to the third degree. Also that's really funny timing, what with your signature and all.

Psh...short on confidence...the video makes it look easy XD In truth, I am still human...even if shonen.

Ben should've totally fought Alfonso.  Think he would've won?

That's an interesting scenario and whatnot...

The previous member of the Titans versus his replacement (so to speak). Though I believe it would all be up to who had more practice with their powers. Alfonso/Comet had seven years of experience with Altiana...while I never gave Ben/Arachnid a specific time frame that he's been practicing his abilities. However, the factor that plays a huge manner here happens to be mentorship.

Alfonso had Altiana who was teaching him how to use his newfound abilities. However, Ben worked and befriended an ex-Teen Titan, Jaden Kudo/Liberator. I had mentioned that Ben and Jaden had worked together...meaning Jaden was somewhat of a mentor towards our spider powered friend. So of course, I believe that Ben might win...but however, its all up to the master weaver of the strings of fate... ;D

omfg

Pretty sure he won't be short on confidence being a super saiyan to the third degree. Also that's really funny timing, what with your signature and all.

Word, Sonic should watch this before making his move to get in the mood.

Thanks man. At this point I'll apply for at least 3 jobs a day just to see something turn up. Thing is, my career field is IT, so jobs in a small town would be a bit difficult to find...however, I ain't givin' up my resolve

Well in this instance for the girl...she isn't technically into anime, she doesn't like Star Wars, and she doesn't like Spider-Man. However, we do still like a few of the same things...Perhaps turning her to the dark side (metaphorically) might happen eventually XD

Psh...short on confidence...the video makes it look easy XD In truth, I am still human...even if shonen.

Also word. Would you ever consider moving out of state to a bigger city? I know Texas is a really happening place for IT and tech companies (something to do with tax breaks, idk).

That's okay. I actually would slightly prefer a girl who isn't into anime myself. I think it's cool when you don't have everything in common because you learn more and potentially pick up their interests as new ones for yourself. As long as you get along together, that's the big thing.

IT is it? Will you tell people to turn it off and back on again? :3

What exactly entails having the qualifications for an IT job? Knowledge of how hardware works? Or software? What?

You really like fire-type pokemon don't you?

What do you think are my strengths as an RP host? My weaknesses?

And just because I like having my ego stroked, what's my favorite RP character you've seen thus far?

Word, Sonic should watch this before making his move to get in the mood.

xD That one is pretty good

Also word. Would you ever consider moving out of state to a bigger city? I know Texas is a really happening place for IT and tech companies (something to do with tax breaks, idk).

That's okay. I actually would slightly prefer a girl who isn't into anime myself. I think it's cool when you don't have everything in common because you learn more and potentially pick up their interests as new ones for yourself. As long as you get along together, that's the big thing.

Well Arkansas does have some opportunities for me, even if scarce.

As for the girl, that actually makes a lot of sense. Though for anything, I'm gonna have to learn to be more of an outdoorsy type...cause she loves camping and canoeing (the latter I ain't got a freaking clue how to do) xD

IT is it? Will you tell people to turn it off and back on again? :3

XD Yeah, though if I'm tech support that would happen.

What exactly entails having the qualifications for an IT job? Knowledge of how hardware works? Or software? What?

IT varies on what the qualifications, especially with the many jobs/careers under the blanket of IT. Though computer maintenance, knowledge in hardware, software, and even programming languages are usually normal things given in an IT based course list.

You really like fire-type pokemon don't you?

I do. Not sure why, but it seems that Fire is something that is just amazing to me. Plus...how else would you make this sound awesome?

"These hands of my burn with an awesome power! Their fiery glow tell me to grasp victory!!" ....see? The added fire analogy here makes it cool XD

What do you think are my strengths as an RP host? My weaknesses?

That...that is something I personally need to sit down and think of. Off the fly, its a difficult subject, as sometimes I can barely see the strengths/weaknesses of my own position as an RP Host...so for this one...I'll just say it this way...

Ask Again Later.

And just because I like having my ego stroked, what's my favorite RP character you've seen thus far?

Honestly, its one you haven't used yet...Robin White, the girl with the cold, harsh Inner World. And not because you helped me out with that and caused me to want to make a character with an Inner World as well...XD

Archived