sorry but need help with my profile pic...

Dn't_Be_Ah_Pansy

Question

10 answers to this question

i was trying to change my profile picture and it doesn't show to adjust and it wont even show when i upload it with out adjusting. i don't know if i'm doing something wrong but thought i would ask the website it self. thank you .

This has been an issue since mid-October last year; manual uploading of avatars for members has been shot due to the downtime. We're trying to figure out if there's anything evilfusion or the other Supers can do, or if this requires getting ahold of our "dead/inactive" admin, YCMaker to fix this. 

It's nothing wrong on your end, but something corresponding to YCM's functions in general. 

===

You'll have to upload your desired picture to Imgur, then copy/paste the image URL into the box and adjust from there. It sucks, but there's not much we can do about it. 

In your case, I don't know why it changed to an older one you had. When was the last time you actively changed it?

Mine was changed somehow as well, to one I haven't used in years. Last time I updated it was on December 17.

Hmm, I might need to bring this up to the other mods as an issue concerning the avatar feature. 

(I haven't gotten it yet, but for my references, I changed avi on January 23rd, shortly after my name change)

Nevermind. Evilfusion stated in British Soul's status that he messed around a bit with avatar images.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/statuses/user/19497-british-soul/?status_id=444723

Hmm... may as well stick with this avi for a bit for the nostalgia xD

Archived