Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Make a Synchro Monster Game (v. 2.0)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
528 replies to this topic

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 161 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Momentum Synchron
Level 4 LIGHT Machine Synchro/Tuner/Effect
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Normal Summon 1 Monster from your hand in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. During your opponent's turn (Quick-Effect): If your opponent activates a card or effect, you can discard 1 card; negate the activation, and if you do, Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck using Monsters you control as Material. A Synchro Monster that was Synchro Summoned using this card as Synchro Material gains this effect:
  • This card can attack directly. If it does, other Monsters you control cannot declare an attack.
ATK/1800 DEF/1000

Next:
A "Watt" Synchro Monster

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 39,153 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Wattkyeryong

Level 8 | LIGHT | Thunder | Synchro | Effect

2400/2000

1 "Watt" Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Watt" monsters

Monsters your opponent controls cannot declare an attack. Other "Watt" monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's attacks or card effects. Each time a "Watt" monster you control inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can banish the top card of your opponent's Deck, face-down. 

This is mostly so they can address their power problems and whatnot, but in all seriousness, they need more than this to become even workable. 

https://en.wikipedia...rean_cockatrice

(Because finding legendary creatures that can render as "ki" (something) is hard as hell, and I can't do Kirin because it's used on the giraffe)

WIND 

Beast-Warrior

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,310 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

Winged Rhynocentaur

WIND/Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Tuner/Effect

Level: 4

1800/500

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner WIND monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned: Target 1 monster on the field; return it to the hand. Once per turn, if a Spell/Trap is activated (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster you control; banish it until your next Standby Phase.

Next:

Sea Serpent

Non-WATER

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

AkibaSilver

AkibaSilver

• Members
  • 40 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:35 PM

Deep Sea Breeze-Serpent

WIND | Level 10 | Sea-Serpent | Synchro | Effect

1 Tuner monster + 1+ Non-Tuner monster

If Special Summoned from the GY: Banish 1 card from your hand. Cannot be destroyed by battle with WATER monsters. If this card is destroyed by battle: Target 1 card in your opponent's GY; Special Summon it. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect: draw 1 card; then, discard 1 card.

3000/2200

Next: A Cyberse Synchro

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:45 AM
Infiltrator Tengu
★★★★★
WIND
Cyberse/Synchro/Effect
ATK 2100
DEF 2400
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Cyberse monsters
For this card's Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 Cyberse monster you control as a Tuner. If this card is Synchro Summoned to a zone a Link Monster points to: You can target 1 Spell/Trap your opponent controls; destroy it. You can only use this effect of "Infiltrator Tengu" once per turn. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Cyberse monster from your GY; until the end of your opponent's next turn, your opponent cannot activate effects of cards in the GY, also they cannot Special Summon monsters from the GY.

A Synchro that treats a Token as a Tuner for its Synchro Summon.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 39,153 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Mecha Phantom Beast Shangyriker

Level 10 | WIND | Machine | Synchro | Effect

3000/2500

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters

For this card's Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 Token monster you control as a Tuner monster. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Level 3 / WIND / Machine / ATK 0 / DEF 0). Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects while you control a Token. Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Token; banish 1 card your opponent controls, face-down.

https://en.wikipedia...yang_(rainbird)

https://en.wikipedia...5E_Strike_Eagle

General idea is to enable you to go into Level 10s in the Deck with 1 Token up without having to actually run Impala or whatever Level 3 Tuner (yes, Hamstrat exists too so also include 4). I may need to check on the rulings for if you would do this (would the non-Token MPB minus 3 Levels when using a MPB Token, or would retain even then.)

If the former, I'll reduce this to a Level 7 with 25/20. Otherwise, I suppose it can stay as-is. 

Beast Synchro

(Try to make it viable in current format)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,310 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Any Synchro can be viable nowadays if you make it a Tuner :v

Berserk Angus
FIRE/Beast/Synchro/ Tuner/Effect
Level: 4
1800/600
1 Tuner + 1+ non- Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: Destroy 1 face-up monster on the field. This card must attack if able. Each time a card is destroyed, place 1 Berserk Counter on this card. This card gains 600 ATK for each Berserk Counter on it. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Berserk Counter from this card instead.

Next:
Pyro
non- FIRE

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 4,785 posts
    Last Visit 23 minutes ago
Titan's Bottle Rocket
EARTH - Level 7 - Pyro/Synchro/Effect - 2300/1000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Special Summoned: Destroy all cards in this card's column, and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each of their cards destroyed this way. If exactly 5 cards are destroyed by this effect: Draw 3 cards instead of 1 during your next Draw Phase. During your Standby Phase, you can banish 1 Pyro-Type monster from your Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard (you can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn).

Combine and update the effects of two monsters that used to be meta in the DM/GX era, on a body equal to both theirs put together (say, for example, if you combine Parshath and Magician of Faith, you've got a 2200 body that both recoups Spells and gets you card advantage somehow)
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

LEc7qUd.png

July's AGM Deck Challenge:
Destruction effects!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Dante21

Dante21

• Members
  • 26 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:27 AM
  • Discord:KnifeHead#9717
Pyroclastic Smokebringer
WIND/Pyro/Synchro/Effect
Level 8
1 FIRE Tuner+ 1+ non-FIRE non-tuners
This card can attack all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Once per turn: you can target one face-down monster on the field, then flip it face-up; the effects of that monster aren't activated by this change of position. When this card leaves the field: destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Next: LIGHT/Pyro
Pyroclastic Smokebringer
WIND/Pyro/Synchro/Effect
Level 8
1 FIRE Tuner+ 1+ non-FIRE non-tuners
This card can attack all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field. Once per turn: you can target one face-down monster on the field, then flip it face-up; the effects of that monster aren't activated by this change of position. When this card leaves the field: destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Next: LIGHT/Pyro
<p>
Signature Banner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users