Photo

Make a Synchro Monster Game (v. 2.0)

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
641 replies to this topic

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,647 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:46 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Song of Kindling

FIRE ****

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Special Summoned: all monsters you control become Level 4 Dragon monsters.  A Xyz Monster whose original type is Dragon and has this card as Xyz Material gains this effect.

- This card gains 300 ATK for each Dragon monster you control.  You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell card from your Deck to your hand.  You can only gain this effect once per turn.

0/0

Synchro that cares about field spells

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Environment Wyvern

Level 6 | EARTH | Wyrm | Synchro | Effect

2200/1800

If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 Field Spell from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Environment Wyvern" once per turn. While there is a Field Spell on the field, other monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's cards or effects.

====

Hopefully this won't be abused (and banned) like Ancient Fairy Dragon was, but...blame Firewall and other shit for it, I guess.

====

Synchro Spirit monster (or just supports them)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:00 AM
Phantasmal Emperor
DARK - Level 8 - Warrior/Synchro/Effect - 2500/2500
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If a Spirit monster is returned to your hand from the field: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only activate this effect of "Phantasmal Emperor" once per turn. Level 5 or higher Spirit monsters can be Normal Summoned without Tributing, also your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the Summon, attack, or effect of a Spirit monster. Once per turn, you can return 1 Spirit monster, or Spell/Trap Card that mentions a Spirit monster(s) in its card text, from your Graveyard to your hand: You gain 1 additional Normal Summon of a Spirit monster this turn.

Now you can have a more classically-oriented Spirit build for tons of free card advantage, in addition to your standard Shinobird variant.

Make a Synchro monster that combines the effects and stats of two old (GX or earlier) monsters, with a variant of an old Spell effect stapled on to buff it.

For example, you could combine Guardian Baou's floating nullification and attack boost with Parshath drawing, and an effect like Double Attack where you could discard a card to make it swing twice. That would be a 2700 beater that gets bigger every time it kills something and gets you card advantage that can fuel its extra attacks in the process, but it is just an example.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
    Last Visit Feb 25 2019 11:57 AM
Creator Horus, the Double Deity
Level 8
LIGHT Dragon / Synchro / Effect
1 Dragon Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Thunder monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in your GY; discard 1 card, and if you do, Special Summon that target in Defense Position. Once per turn: You can activate 1 Trap Card that was Set that turn.

Horus the Black Flame Dragon meets The Creator with some Temple of the Kings added in

Blackwing that would visually resemble a duck
Base it off of a soft breeze

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,647 posts

Assault Blackwing - Mallard the Sea Breeze

DARK ****

Winged Beast/Synchro/Effect

If this card is Synchro Summoned using a "Blackwing" monster as Material, it is treated as a Tuner while face-up on the field.  You can halve this card's Level; Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" monster from your Extra Deck, but return it to the Extra Deck if it leaves the field.  You can only use this effect of "Assault Blackwing - Mallard the Sea Breeze" once per turn.  When this card is used as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a "Blackwing" monster: Gain LP equal to that monster's ATK, and if you do, you can send 1 "Blackwing" monster from your Deck to the GY with ATK less than the LP gained.

1700/1400

Monster that helps Tribute Summons

Hello, fine peoples!

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
    Last Visit Mar 16 2019 01:10 PM

Aradeius, God of Sacrifice

DARK Level 8

2800/1000

Fairy/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuners

If this card was Synchro Summoned using a Tribute Summoned Monster, you can tribute Summon 1 Monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. During either players turn: You can tribute Summon 1 Level 5-6 or 7-12 Monster from your Hand by banishing the required Tributes from your GY. Once per Turn: You can add 1 Tribute Summonable Monster from your Deck to your Hand. You can only use each effect of "Aradeius, God of Sacrifice" Once per turn, and only once that turn.

Give Salamangreat that Synchro Love

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
    Last Visit Feb 02 2019 11:00 AM

Salamangreat Crimson Viperion

FIRE

Level 6

2400/1600

Cyberse/Synchro/Effect

1 Cyberse Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can target 1 "Salamangreat" monster you control that has more than 0 ATK; decrease its ATK to 0 until the End Phase, then destroy 1 monster your opponent controls whose ATK is equal to or lower than the original ATK of the targeted monster. If you control a face-up "Salamangreat Sanctuary", you can tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Salamangreat Crimson Viperion" from your Extra Deck (this is treated as a Synchro Summon), but it cannot attack this turn. You can only Special Summon "Salamangreat Crimson Viperion" once per turn this way. If this card was Synchro Summoned by the effect of "Salamangreat Crimson Viperion", this card cannot be targeted for attacks, or by card effects.

(Haven't paid much attention to Salamangreats, hopefully I did it justice.)

-----

A Synchro that searches a specific card by name

What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,647 posts
Overking Archfiend
DARK 6*
Fiend/Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner + 1+ Fiend non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Terrorking Archfiend" from your Deck to your hand. If you control "Pandemonium", you can Special Summon it instead. Once per turn: You can pay 800 LP and target 1 Fiend monster you control; destroy that target, and if you do, roll 1 six-sided die and apply the appropriate result:
- Even: Send 1 face-up card your opponent controls to the GY.
- Odd: Special Summon 1 "Archfiend" monster from your GY whose Level/Rank is greater than the destroyed monster's.
2400/1900

A "Stardust" monster that tributes itself.
Hello, fine peoples!

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
Stardust Knight
WIND - Level 5 - Warrior/Synchro/Effect - 2300/1500
If this card is Synchro Summoned, or Special Summoned by the effect of a "Stardust" monster: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Tuner monster from your Graveyard. If your opponent activates a Spell Card or the effect of a Spell Card, you can Tribute this card: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

A Plant-Type Synchro monster with an effect that triggers off of being banished.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Decaying Higanbana

DARK

Level 6

600/600

Plant/Synchro/Effect

If this card is banished and you control only Plant monsters: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0 and its effects are negated.

-----

Level 9 Synchro

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Kaibacorp Blue-Eyes Jet

LIGHT

Level 9

Dragon

2500/3000

1 Tuner + 1 "Blue-Eyes" Non-Tuner

When this card is Synchro Summoned, target up to 2 "Blue-Eyes" Monsters in your GY, Special Summon, but if they had effects their effects are negated. Once per Turn: When your opponent activates a card or effect that would target a "Blue-Eyes" Monster you control, you can send 1 "Blue-Eyes" Monster from your Deck to the GY, negate that effect and destroy that card. If this card leaves the field, you can add 1 "Chaos Form" Ritual Spell from your GY to your Hand, and 1 "Blue-Eyes" Ritual Monster from your Deck or GY to your Hand. You can only use this effect of "Kaibacorp Blue-Eyes Jet" once per turn, and only once that turn.

A New "-Eyes" Dragon Synchro Monster

Raven Evalon

Raven Evalon

The Rockin Talkin Furry Trans Girl

• Advanced Members
  • 710 posts
    Last Visit Feb 01 2019 11:01 AM
  • Discord:5ēbì☆€√äløπ#5097
  • Alias:Kyumi Niusuki

Blood-Eyes Necrotic Dragon

DARK - Level 7 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect - 2400/2000

1 Tuner + 1+ Non-Tuner Monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned with a Zombie Tuner, you can target 1 Zombie monster your opponent controls, switch control of that target until the End Phase. This card gains 100 ATK x the number of Zombie monsters on the field. When a Zombie monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie monster from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Blood-Eyes Necrotic Dragon" once per turn.

==============

Up next:

Anything u want. This is a freebie prompt.

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

Name Change History

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts
Reflex Reactor Dragon
EARTH - Level 9 - Machine/Synchro/Effect - 2600/2200
1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can target 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls with less ATK than this card (Quick Effect): Destroy that target, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference in ATK. Once per turn, if a monster on the field is destroyed: You can destroy 1 card on the field. Once per turn, if a Spell/Trap Card on the field is destroyed: You can destroy 1 card on the field.

Make a Synchro based on the Ouroboros, a serpent eating its own tail.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Yuya-Kun

Yuya-Kun

PARTY HARD WITH EGAO'S

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Ouroboros, The Lockdown Serpent

EARTH - Level 7 - Serpent/Synchro/Effect - 2400/2800

1 Tuner + 1 + Non-Tuner(s)

When this card is Synchro, half the ATK of all Monsters your opponent control. Once per Turn: When your opponent Special Summons a Monster(s) while this card is in ATK position, change the Monster(s) to face-down defence position, then change this card to defence position. If this card is in defence Position, your opponent cannot target or destroy cards you control by battle or card effect. During the End Phase of your opponents next turn, change this cards battle position.

Lets make a HERO Synchro Archetype - First Monster

Apart from that, go crazy

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Sound HERO Pursuer

WIND

Level 5

2400/200

Warrior/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1+ Warrior non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned to the Extra Monster Zone, you can tribute 1 "HERO" monster you control; move this card to a Main Monster Zone. If an opponent's monster effect is activated, you can negate that effect, and if you do; you can draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of "Sound HERO Pursuer" once per turn.

-----

Another Synchro "HERO" monster

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,647 posts
Steel Bubble, the Apocalypse HERO
WATER 6*
Warrior/Effect
1+ Tuners + "Elemental HERO Bubbleman"
If this card is the only card you control when it is Synchro Summoned: You can discard your hand (min.0) then draw 2 cards. All monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK and DEF for each Normal Monster in your GY. If this card leaves the field, you can target 1 "HERO" Tuner and 1 "HERO" Normal monster in your GY (except "Elemental HERO Bubbleman"); add those targets to your hand.
1600/2400

Apocalypse HERO version of Avian
Hello, fine peoples!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
    Last Visit Feb 25 2019 11:57 AM
^Just a heads up, Bubbleman isn’t a Normal Monster.

Open Aviary, the Apocalypse HERO
Level 5
WIND Warrior / Synchro / Effect
2000 / 2000
1+ Tuners + “Elemental HERO Avian”
If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent. While your opponent controls 2 or more monsters, monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card leaves the field, you can target 1 "HERO" Tuner and 1 "HERO" Normal monster in your GY (except "Elemental HERO Avian"); add those targets to your hand.

Since an aviary is an enclosed area where birds are kept, he frees them by opening it up. Free the people!

Apocalypse HERO variation of Wildheart

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
    Last Visit Mar 16 2019 05:08 PM
Apocalypse HERO Wildman
Level 6 EARTH Warrior Synchro/Effect
1+ Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster
“HERO” Monsters you control are unaffected by Trap Effects. Once per turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; its ATK/DEF becomes half of its original ATK/DEF. If this card leaves the field, you can target 1 "HERO" Tuner and 1 "HERO" monster in your GY ; add those targets to your hand.
ATK/2200 DEF/2300

Next:
Synchro Version of Crusadia Arboria/Spatha

BatMed

BatMed

Goddess

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:55 PM

Orcustrated Crusadia Ceres

DARK | Warrior / Synchro / Effect

Level 9 | ATK 2400 / DEF 1700

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can apply the following effect, depending on the nature of its materials.

● Same Type and Attribute: You can shuffle all monsters that used for its Synchro Summon from your GY into the Deck; Special Summon 1 of your banished monsters with that same Type and Attribute.

● Different Types and Attributes: Special Summon 1 Link monster from your GY, then move your monsters in Monser Zones you control so that the Link Monster Special Summoned by this effect points to this card. (Only monsters that were originally Summoned from the Extra Deck can be moved to your Extra Monster Zone.)

phew, finally done. Here are some explanations.

• It's a Level 9 because that the only common Level combination that both Crusadia and Orcust can make: Arboria + Leonis & Reclusia / Brass Bombard + World Wand.
  • This card's ATK is Arboria, Leonis & Reclusia's ATK combined / This card's DEF is Brass Bombard & World Wand's ATK combined.
  • The reason why I combined both Crusadia and Orcust is because they both had a Tuner. and because I made an art for it (https //sta.sh/0211hxgg3u1g)

Next: a "Red Dragon Archfiend" Tuner Synchro

RedHood0122

RedHood0122

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
    Last Visit Mar 16 2019 06:42 PM

Red Dragon Archfiend Wyvern

FIRE | Lv 4

Dragon/Synchro/Tuner/Effect

1500/1000

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Monster from your deck. Once per turn: You can make this card's level 2, this card can be treated as 2 Tuners for a Synchro Summon of a "Red Dragon Archfiend" Synchro Monster. A "Red Dragon Archfiend" Synchro Monster Synchro Summoned with this card cannot be destroyed by card effects or battle.

Next: A "Dark Magician" Synchro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users