Since I made a Cyverse-Type Xyz Monster, here's a Synchro Monster. Funnily enough, the name was not support to be a pun, but "drill" can be both meant literally here and as doing drill searches.

DyWvbwg.png

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Cyverse-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 Link Monster in your Graveyard; equip it to this card. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 Cyverse-Type monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand or equip it to this card. Once per turn, during the End Phase: You can Special Summon 1 monster equipped to this card.

I think the issue with this card is the delay before payoff. You can only get back the first equipped card at the end phase, which basically means you need to wait a turn, and the second is only available if it hits, making it ridiculously vulnerable to disruption, and losing a lot of value just by being walled.

I think it might be nice to have another use for the equipped cards. Maybe sending them to grave to negate effects that target it? Even then, though, something like firewall dragon could just be activated in response to the initial equip.

Another idea would be to make the effect trigger on attack, rather than hit. This makes it much less situational, so you can more reliably recover valuable cards like Draconet or Cyverse Gadget.

I think the issue with this card is the delay before payoff. You can only get back the first equipped card at the end phase, which basically means you need to wait a turn, and the second is only available if it hits, making it ridiculously vulnerable to disruption, and losing a lot of value just by being walled.

I think it might be nice to have another use for the equipped cards. Maybe sending them to grave to negate effects that target it? Even then, though, something like firewall dragon could just be activated in response to the initial equip.

Another idea would be to make the effect trigger on attack, rather than hit. This makes it much less situational, so you can more reliably recover valuable cards like Draconet or Cyverse Gadget.

I dunno, I thought that its high ATK would at least make the slower speed of the card, and what do you mean by on attack?

It seems very convenient for setting up Linked Zones. For example, if you have a Link-2 in your Linked Zone, you can bring out DS, then use DS's effect to get more Link Monsters out and create more Linked Zones.

I suggest adding an effect that further incorporates the equipped monsters. Maybe if DS would leave the field or be destroyed somehow, then you could destroy a monster equipped by DS's effect instead.

Archived