Neo Thunder Dragon + Neo Twin Thunder Dragon

Fluffyfish

I think Thunder Dragon is pretty cool, but doing support cards for the original ones wouldn't really be worth it since they aren't very solid by themselves, so I just created new versions with the same stats and levels and splashed the name "Neo" on them. Am I doing this right, Konami?

Either way, the Fusion is sort of generic so you are supposed to use it together with other cards (mainly Thunder monsters and maybe Dragons); while the main deck monster helps pulling the play off.

Neo Thunder Dragon

Level 5 – Thunder/LIGHT – 1600/1500

You can discard this card; add 1 “Polymerization” from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can add 1 other “Neo Thunder Dragon” from your Graveyard or Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of “Neo Thunder Dragon” once per turn.

Neo Twin Thunder Dragon

Level 7 - LIGHT - Thunder/Fusion/Effect - 2800/2100

1 Level 5 or higher Thunder-Type monster + 1 Thunder-Type or Dragon-Type monster

When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target up to 2 cards on the field; destroy them. Once, while this Fusion Summoned card is face-up on the field, when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): You can target 1 of these monsters; it cannot attack or activate its effects until the end of the next turn, also inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original ATK.

Archived