Fuck it, I will do that appreciation thing too.

(GigaDrillBreaker)

Sure

Hey, thanks for participating in helping to try solve the puzzles I made last Halloween season. I know you had trouble with them, but it still means a lot. I worked really hard on them all so I am glad people put in the effort to try to solve them.

f3dd1bc0bebf72db082109002362f757.gif

Our discussions about sprite work bring me a lot of enjoyment. I feel really honored that you look at me as some kind of mentor in regards to that stuff. I really enjoy making them myself, and having someone else appreciate what I make really helps motivate me to keep looking for new ways to innovate and improve.

zipofgZ.jpg

I give you a lot of sheet about being obnoxious, but honestly I am glad to see most of what you put on the forum. You are a really cool presence to see on the status bar, and contribute well to the site's atmosphere.

stroke my ego bby

You care about the state of the forum, and unlike so many people you are really willing to put in the work and dedication to help fix it. YCM needs more people like you, else we will waste away until even the most committed members feel like logging in is a chore.

You shitpost pretty much constantly, but to be perfectly honest I get a kick out of most of those shitposts. It's some funny stuff. Not to mention that when you are serious, it is clear that your head is in the right place.

k

I really enjoy talking about MTG with you. My interest in the game has been dwindling recently, and having someone I can talk about nostalgic decks with really reminds me why I enjoy it so much. Not to mention your repeated support of my attempts to help the forum improve, it means a lot that someone who has been around for so long appreciates it.

Don't repeat kate you fuccboi =v=

Honestly, I didn't realize how awesome you were until you were off the mod team. We have obviously been at odds in the past, but I can see pretty clearly now just how much you have done for the site. Not just the content, but the general atmosphere. I can without a doubt say you are someone I respect, and I appreciate your efforts to help YCM in spite of everything that would otherwise prevent you.

Hello!

You are an awesome presence in the TCG section, showing that someone can have casual interests without being obnoxious about it. Honestly, a lot more members should be like you. Not to mention that early on in the huge surge of spriting, your truly inspired work pushed me to innovate more in my own creations.

jabroni pls

Yeah, we clash horns a lot, but that doesn't change the fact that I know that deep down you are a really kind dude. Having you around in my the MTG Skype group is really cool, since a good amount of conversations are sparked by questions you ask. So thanks for that, after Ryan ducked out you have been a decent part of what keeps it active.

I gotta say, I do like how this has become a thing now.

You are unendingly kind, and always a joy to talk to. I admittedly don't know your interests very well, but I know them well enough to know we have common ground in Pokemon. Although you didn't make much yourself (or any? I honestly can't remember) you have provided some really great feedback on the sprites I have made, as well as my other creative endeavors (I will make sure to let you know when my independent work is ready to be seen!). When we have RPd together in the past, I always enjoyed your characters, with umbrella girl likely being my favorite. So yeah. Keep being awesome.

This should be good

You know that people consider you RP's shonen protagonist, but you might not realize it isn't just because your characters fit the archetype oh so often. It is just a trait of you, and the way you conduct yourself. I have never seen you as anything but friendly, even when people deserved far less. Your tolerance for bullshit seems to be infinite. At this point, I feel like a distill of your blood could act as an all purpose treatment for depression and anxiety. Your positivity shines onto others and brightens them, making any place you are a better place to be.

Hello

You are incredibly positive. Like, seriously, I don't think I have ever seen you in a bad mood. You are friendly and kind to everyone, and I find it pretty inspiring, honestly.

These are awfully popular.

They are, and I'd say they are a wonderful thing to be popular.

You actually helped me through a difficult time in my life. I had just dropped out of college, and had a lot of self esteem issues. It's silly, but a lot of those issues were related to my appearance. I am mostly certain I told you the stupid details, but I had some pretty big girl issues in my senior year of high school. Long story short, your initial compliments, our conversations over the summer and fall, and that time we were literally hours away from dating (though circumstances prevented it from happening) really helped me get over the funk I had been feeling the whole year. I really can't thank you enough for that.

Recently, it has seemed as if you are especially aggressive toward me, or particularly insulting, and I can't tell if it is just because we disagree and this is how you are, or there is some underlying issue. If I did something at some point to offend you, I'm really, truly sorry, and going forward would like to reestablish our friendship.

But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Some decisions you've made in the past/fits you've had have left me skeptical of you as a whole and I've noticed that you've began to try way too hard to come off as goody-two-shoes to impress the mod team so you can worm your way in during this tough time (which is always something that rubs me the wrong way, as it just makes you seem utterly facetious).

Aside from that, I still think you're kinda hot, as long as you shave that dumb mustache of yours off and keep yourself smooth shaven.  It just doesn't work for you, man.

Thats pretty hilarious, actually. I'm not going to be considered for modship, and even if I were, I have no interest in betraying myself, especially for an end as pointless as saving face. I think I have made that pretty clear by this point. But I digress.

29DudWk.png

Your contributions to the TCG section as well as the site as a whole are invaluable. You have a poor habit of being contrarian as funk, and you blow your top far too easily, but in almost every case I can tell that your heart is in the right place, despite misguided expression of such.

Archived