Raidraptor - Plasma Hawk

ABC Gun

(Artwork for this card comes from Cardfight Vanguard http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Genesis_Beast,_Destiny_Guardian)

​I think its time Raidraptors got a Rank 9 Xyz Monster to go with others they have (they just need a Rank 1, 2, and 11), also this card is the first Raidraptor Xyz to Xyz Summon other Raidraptors like Ultimate Falcon and Final Fortress Falcon, but it means you can't Special Summon or activate any Spells or Traps that turn, not even other Raidraptor cards. Also, if you like Kaijus, then stay away from him otherwise you'll be giving your opponent back a different Raidraptor Xyz with Material (like Ultimate Falcon or Final Fortress Falcon). Have funSnoop%20Dogg.gif

oHvxWja.jpg

Effect: 3 or more Level 9 monsters
Must be Xyz Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 "Raidraptor" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck with a different Rank than this card's, then detach up to 2 Xyz Materials from this card and attach them to that monster (this is a Quick Effect). (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon.) You cannot Special Summon monsters or activate Spell/Trap Cards or their effects the turn you activate this effect. If this card is destroyed by battle, or if it leaves the field for the Summon of a monster or by a card effect: You can target 1 "Raidraptor" Xyz Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, and attach 1 "Raidraptor" Xyz Monster from your Graveyard to that monster as Xyz Material.

I'm surprised you didn't call it a Falcon, since from what I know, all of the Rank 4 and higher Raidraptors Xyz Monsters are all Falcons. Interesting.

I suggest that activating its Xyz Summoning effect requires you to use Xyz Materials until you have 2 or fewer. That way, you can just have the Xyz Materials from Plasma Hawk convert over to the new Raidraptor.

I'm surprised you didn't call it a Falcon, since from what I know, all of the Rank 4 and higher Raidraptors Xyz Monsters are all Falcons. Interesting.

I suggest that activating its Xyz Summoning effect requires you to use Xyz Materials until you have 2 or fewer. That way, you can just have the Xyz Materials from Plasma Hawk convert over to the new Raidraptor.

Force Strix says hi, and that's an owl. But otherwise, the Rank 4+ stuff usually is "something" Falcon.

IDK if Raidraptors even WANT / can USE this, considering they either have to Astral Force (don't remember the RUM that goes 2 Ranks up) from Arsenal or Rank-Up via Satellite Cannon, which is already proficient enough. Also a note that this is summoning a NEW RR, not a Ptolemaeus/Xyz Change-esque effect. I suppose it's helpful for making Final Fortress or again Arsenal if that's something current RRs do not have the capacity of doing every so often.

I guess the float is fine, since it will let you trigger the revived monster's effects at least once, but I'm not an RR player so can't go into more details about what they need at the moment. 

(Also going to assume this is under ARC-V mechanics because the new ones make this card's job a lot harder)

Archived