Malice Ascendant deck

StoryTeller

First, i need to say 2 things:

Malice Ascendant is an real card

This is my first deck so maybe its unbalanced.

Special thanks to kensta 1993 for help me in this, he have %50 of the credit

Monsters:

Collective Greed

Dark

Zombie

300atk 1400def

This card is also treated as Malice Ascendant in the grave, hand and in the field.

If this card is in your grave, during your oponent standby phase draw 1 card for every 3 Malice Ascendant on your grave, then discard the same amount of cards less 1.

Collective Greed effect can only be activated 1 per turn.

Hate Uprising

Dark

Zombie

1200atk 500def

This card is also treated as Malice Ascendant in the grave, hand and in the field.

If this card is sent from the deck to the grave, add to your hand 1 add to your hand a card that specifically lists the card Malice Ascendant from your deck. from your deck.

During your enemy standby phase, inflict 200 damage to your enemy for every Malice Ascendant on your grave.

Infectious Gluttonity

Dark

Zombie

0atk 1700def

If this card is destroyed by battle, draw 1 card.

During your oponent standby phase, gain 300 life points for every Malice Ascendant in your grave.

Noxious Envy

Dark

Zombie

850atk 850def

If this card is discarded, your oponent disacard 1 card of their choice.

During your oponent standby phase, your oponent discard 1 card of their choice for every 10 Malice Ascendant on your grave, this effect of Noxious Envy can only be activated 1 per turn.

Obsessive Pride

Dark

Zombie

1700atk 0def

This card is treated also as Malice Ascendant in the grave, hand and in the field.

During your enemy standby phase, all Malice Ascendant on the field gain 100atk until your end phase for every Malice Ascendant on your grave.

Unforgivable Slothness

Dark Zombie

100atk 1600def

This card is treated also as Malice Ascendant in the grave, hand and in the field.

During your enemy turn, you can negate one attack for every 6 Malice Ascendant on your grave

Lustfull Darkness

Dark

Zombie

2000atk 100def

This card can be special summoned once per duel if you have 15 or more Malice Ascendant in your grave.

This card gain 200atk for every Malice Ascendant in your grave.

If you have 18 or more Malice Ascendant in your grave, the first time per turn that this card will be destroyed, you can discard all cards on your hand and negate the destruction.

Spells:

Bad Thoughts

Field Spell

Once per turn, send one card from the top of your deck to the grave, and if it an Dark/Zombie, draw 1 card and discard 1 card.

Once per turn, if all monsterr cards in your grave are Malice Ascendant, you can discard two cards, and if you do, destroy one monster and one spell card on the enemy side of the field

All The Seven

If you have in your grave Noxious Envy, Infectious Gluttonitty, Hate Uprising, Collective Greed, Obsessive Pride and Unforgivable Slothness, special summon one Lustfull Darkness from your deck ignoring its summoning conđitions.

Malicious Conjure

Normal

Send two Malice Ascendant from your deck to your grave, then special summon one Malice Ascendant in your grave.

You can banish this card in your grave, draw 1 for every Malice Ascendant that has destroyed this turn (this is an quick effect).

Malicious Plague

Quick

Discard 1 card and destroy one card on the field, during your end phase, you can discard one more card, send two Malice Ascendant cards in your deck to your grave.

Depression Eater.

Normal

Discard one card, then destroy one card on the enemy side of the field for every two Malice Ascendant in your grave.

Cycle of Hate

Continuous spell

Up to thrice per turn: If a "Malice Ascendant" monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard: You can draw 1 card.

Once per turn, you can discard one card, send to your grave one Malice Ascendant banished, then you can discard one card, and draw 1 card.

Traps

Evil Never Die

Normal

Activate only when a Dark/Zombie whose combined original ATK and DEF is equal to 1700 is destroyed, during the end phase of that turn, special summon that card and bith player send cards from the top of deck to the grave equal to the summoned card level.

You can add this card in your grave to your hand by discarding 2 Malice Ascendant cards.

Jar of Bad Feelings

Normal

Send the top 3 cards of your deck to the grave, and draw 1 card if you send to the grave one Malice Ascendant.

You can banish this card in your grave, and discard one card, skip your next enemy battle phase.

Dont Mess With Evil Spirits

Counter

If an monster card destroy one Malice Ascendant by battle, banish that monster, and discard any number of cards in your hand, banish one card in the enemy side of the field for every discarded card.

HIT ME HARDER

Normal

During your enemy end phase, discard one Malice Ascendant, then send cards from the top of your deck to the grave for every 500 damage you have taked this turn.

Nice, A Skull Servant-like Archetype, i assume?

[spoiler=Bad Thoughts]

I think the field spell could be worked on, maybe like

"If all monsters in your Graveyard" instead of "If all cards in your Graveyard"

Unless it was intentional, because I think that you would also play other Spell/Traps that would help you

continuously Mill Malice Ascendants to the graveyard. And if Bad Thoughts gets sent to the Graveyard, that would stop the other Bad Thoughts' effects

I think the monsters each have reasonable effects, but they don't exactly pose a Strong Defense against opponent cards right now, or that i can see.

If you decide to add anymore cards (Spell/Traps/Monsters) i'll try to come check up on them, otherwise

I think that this Archetype would be a little underpowered right now.

Thanks for your reply bro, i forget that spells dont are treated as, so you will be stoped with only one spell in grave so thx.
Also the monsters have atk/def based in malice ascendant, who have 4 level but still having 700atk 1000def, so all cards have low stats.
Yes, i weill send you a chat when i add an new card bro

Wording eff a bit corrected, added two spells and one trap

Nice, I see you increased the milling potential in the deck for Malice Ascendants. 

[spoiler=Hate Uprising]

Hmm, for the effect of Hate Uprising, I think it would benefit to add in more options instead of just

being able to add "Bad Thoughts", like

If this card is sent from the deck to the grave, add to your hand a card that specifically lists the card "Malice Ascendant" from your deck.

this would allow you to be able to add most of the Spell/Traps that you plan to use and opens a variety for the player

[spoiler=Evil Never Die]

This might just be me, but this card doesn't seem like a Counter card. For me, counter

cards are cards that stops a action, like "Negate the effect" or "Return the monster to the hand"

i think this would be similar to a Normal Trap Card, like "Hero Signal" 

And I'm not sure if this is intentional, but the effect also says 

"Activate when an Dark/Fiend with less than "

instead of Dark/Zombie. Are you hinting at an extra card or just a little typo.

Other than those, I can see the potential that you were going for in this deck. Great ideas adding in more Milling potential 

Spell/Traps. 

I think there's a fair amount of Mill/Discarding power in the Deck. at this time, but it seems to be missing Fire power?

[spoiler=Lustfull Darkness]

This effect seems underwhelming as it is a Level 8, but to need to have 18 might be too much, and it takes 

2 tribute to summon. I think it might take probably 4 or more turns for the player to have as much Malice

Ascendant in the graveyards, since most of the milling require

Destroying of a monster or Discarding cards.

I also think this deck seems to be missing some protecting cards.

Like, it doesn't seem to protect it's monsters or cards from a variety of effects like being Banished, or

being Shuffled into the deck, or Negating enemy cards.

Other than that, i think the amount of Milling/Discarding is a good amount of cards right now, but it might be difficult to keep 

activating them as they have quite a large amount of Minuses since they use Discarding as a cost.

Yeah, to explain this have two reasons:

First, defensive and milling without cost cards exist, this deck will be runned with some lightsworns, also needlebug nest isnt bad, mirror forces and battle fadders, also remind the original Malice Ascendant, that make your opponent mill one card for every Malice Ascendant in grave

So in 5 turns max your opponent will have in an hard problem

Some more suggestions to fit into the Malice Ascendant Theme

[spoiler=Evil Never Die]

I think it might be a good way to fit into the Deck, instead of 

"Activate when an Dark/Zombie with less than 1500 atk is destroyed..."

you can put

"Activate only when a Dark/Zombie whose combined original ATK and DEF is equal to 1700 is destroyed..."

because it fits in with the Malice Ascendant idea of "ATK+DEF=1700"

Also, making it so its "destroyed" can help for when they use card effects to destroy the cards, but this is just a suggestion

[spoiler=Noxious Envy]

To fit in with the Malice Ascendant theme, you can make this card

[1000/ATK] [700/DEF]

which also works with the suggestion above that I submitted

Oh my god, i just realized that its the 

7 deadly sins, Envy, Pride, Gluttony, Sloth, Greed, Anger (Hate), Lust

the card "All the Seven" told me, but now back to reviewing,

[spoiler=Cycle of Hate]

now that i look back at this card, it might be beneficial to change the

"Once per turn, if you discard one Malice Ascendant , you can draw 1 card."

to 

"Thrice per turn: If a "Malice Ascendant" monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard: You can draw 1 card."

this would make it so when you Discard for your card effects, it wont be as difficult to keep your hand stalked up, especially

if you have 3 of these on the field at the same time since this Deck has multiple "Discarding" cards.

XD i notice it when i am making Noxious Envy

Also, sloth is new, cause when i are doing the archetype (after noticing the 7) i think that sloth will negate turns, so i dont made it cause it will be extremely op.

Also your idea about circle of hate seem good, so, i will do it.

Thx bro

Archived