Post and I'll say something I both like and dislike about you

Kazooie

You're probably the shitposter that gets the most giggles out of me randomly. Mainly just be being unexpected at certain times. 

My issue with you is that you repeat the same jokes over and over, long after they wore out being funny. You gotta let stuff become vintage before you break it out again dude, otherwise you're just being repetitive. You have to learn moderation when you shitpost as much as you do.

DO IT FG-

Wait what did I not deliver on

FITE ME f**

You're immensely supportive in ways that I never deserved. Seriously, 100%, you've stuck with me by some pretty damn terrible times and I didn't treat you as well as I should have for a lot of it. Mental illness might be an issue, but it doesn't mean I get a pass when I treat you poorly, so I hope I've been doing a way better job about that lately.

As far as something that I don't like about you... You're way, way too headstrong at times. Like, I know you put things blunt and you would rather just say them and get it done, but a lot of the time, it's like you fly into conflict without fulling thinking out the repercussions. You may have an idea of what you're doing, cause you aren't dumb, but I think you lack a basic foresight on some issues that you go into.

That said, you've been doing a hell of a lot better about it lately, and you usually gracefully accept the consequences once they actually show up, which is good. -v-

My issue with you is that you repeat the same jokes over and over, long after they wore out being funny. You gotta let stuff become vintage before you break it out again dude, otherwise you're just being repetitive. You have to learn moderation when you shitpost as much as you do.

This is in fact incorrect. By my repetition, I set a low bar for myself, thus enabling me to exceed expectations with ease. 

Tweetly dee tweetly doo

What is the opinion of me from you?

Anyone who properly appreciates birds gets a pass from me. I tell you, birds are good and not enough people recognize that. >:T

Aside from that, you're a good person usually. I feel like you... Kinda blend in with some others from time to time. Like at one point, I didn't realize you and Moog were separate people and I'm still not entirely sure why I felt like that. It wasn't until recently that you made more of a mark on me besides just in passing. So I guess that kinda counts, I dislike that you didn't leave any impact on me until relatively recently when you're a pretty cool person overall. -v-

"Nothing" for the bad part.

I still really, really appreciate how much you did for me and Josh. It's gotta be repetitive to hear that, I know, but you did a lot of good during a really bad part of my life, and Josh's. 

The thing I dislike... Really applies to me more than you, but I can never seem to tell when you're serious, when you're silly, when you're... Anything. Sometimes it feels like it all blends together, and I have a rough time telling when you're angry vs when you might just be telling a joke.

That... Honestly might be more on me than you though, cause I'm prone to assuming the worst and I jump to thinking that people are upset at me very quickly. >>''

I still really, really appreciate how much you did for me and Josh. It's gotta be repetitive to hear that, I know, but you did a lot of good during a really bad part of my life, and Josh's. 

The thing I dislike... Really applies to me more than you, but I can never seem to tell when you're serious, when you're silly, when you're... Anything. Sometimes it feels like it all blends together, and I have a rough time telling when you're angry vs when you might just be telling a joke.

That... Honestly might be more on me than you though, cause I'm prone to assuming the worst and I jump to thinking that people are upset at me very quickly. >>''

I second that second thing, it's not just you.  Just saying!

GIMMMMME

To be honest, we never talked much. I'm not great at one-on-one conversations, and until Discord happened, we never really were in the same locations on the site, so it's a little rough on this one. If anything, that's what I dislike, we never really have any overlapping interests.

I like you as a person, honestly. Your work in Showcase is a given, but your personality is honestly pretty chill. I guess it's a Showcase thing in that regard, a lot of you are like that, but you're pretty relaxed usually and given my more anxiety prone self, I really envy that kinda thing in other people. -v-

Always good to know one's flaws and where they can improve.

Honestly, I really like the drive you bring to the mod team. We didn't get to work together long, but everything you did felt so sincere and true. You're really one of the people I'm really happy got a mod position during my time on YCM, cause you've been working honest to god to make the site better.

But... You remind me a lot of me in the sense that things... Pile up on you fast. When you felt like you weren't making an impact, you got withdrawn and it... It reminded me a lot of me when I get overwhelmed. It's not something I hold against you, I dislike it cause it reminds me that I still have a long, long way to go in my own growth.

You'll be surprised to hear that a lot of the members of showcase have faced some form of depression or anxiety related issues (mine has been relatively recent, I'm over it though) designing is sometimes our outlet and just talking about something that we love helped at those times.

If I see you online more I'll message you and we can chat. 

Hey, one worth doing.

Like I said before, you were one of the members I really looked up to when I was newer to the site. For a long time, I didn't even consider coming out as trans to YCM, and hell, it took me a long time to accept it myself, even when I was already on the verge of it. You were a big factor in me accepting that aspect of myself, even if we didn't talk much together, because... Well, the way you carried yourself around YCM was a big inspiration to me. I know that's gotta sound weird, but I was a weird kid when I was younger. -v-

This is gonna sound similar to what I said to Josh, but... I get your want to stick up for those you like/things you feel are right, trust me, I do. But sometimes I feel like you don't know which fights you should and shouldn't pick. Sometimes it might come back to bite you in the ass, and I don't want that for you, I like you. :<

Icy doesn't deliver 

Oh boy.

Honestly, I really appreciate just how much support you were showing for me during the PR run I had. You were... Honestly one of the people I didn't expect to support me much, not necessarily be against me, but not support me since our relationship on here has been pretty rocky. We don't see eye to eye on most political issues, and since that... Kinda became your identity for a while there, I wasn't expecting much support from you. It kinda blew me out of the water to see all the positive things you were saying, especially after the trial run, so I do appreciate that a lot.

That said, I think your recent realization from what evilfusion said... Is probably right. When you aren't going on about politics, you're a pretty alright dude honestly. A little abrasive sometimes, but we all have moments like that. But when you start talking Politics, it's like you put on a pair of earmuffs and do your best to stifle out anything other people say. And I know that... Probably isn't what you intend to get across, but it feels like it's impossible to get you to see any other side of a topic that's even slightly political, and it ruins that side of you that ISN'T bad to see around at all.

Archived