Post and evilfusion will say something (possibly about you)

evilfusion

hi I like u tell me things

What a coincidence, I like you, too. It's almost like we're the same person.

And that's how I remember you the most - we have so many similarities that we're able to use the joke of being the same person, or me being the future version of you, or something to that effect.

I remain relieved that almost all your name changes include "Cow", so that I at least can recognize you, which helps maintain my memory that I like you, whereas if I can't associate the current username with a past one, my fondness of a person resets to 0 until I recognize them again. Seriously, that's how neutral I am to people I don't know or don't interact with.

My one major complaint in the past about you was your tendency to report WAY TOO MANY THINGS, half of which didn't warrant a report, but I suspect you know that, because it hasn't happened to that extent lately.

I dunno, you have a fairly persistent presence, even if our direct interaction is minimal. Cool guy.

Let's see how this goes.

Oh boy.

I still vividly remember all that aggravating nonsense when you first got promoted, with almost everyone complaining about your flaws, and even me being slightly annoyed by your slightly tactless responses at times, but throughout all of this, I still viewed you as having a lot of potential.

The most memorable case was like...on Christmas, with a PM to me and Night complaining about something that got handled wrong, but technically was through no fault of your own and with best intentions. And I completely flipped my sheet, pointing out that you were (at the time) legitimately the only active CC mod, and INCREDIBLY active at that, and that if we got rid of you, we'd have no one at all, and that the complaints levied against you were petty and stupid. And I was using a few choice words.

Fast forward more than a year to the present day, and...my faith was rewarded, as you're probably one of the best moderators here, in terms of dedication and presence, and I haven't heard anything negative about you, really, since. So...you're awesome.

It's nice to see this side of you honestly 

Gah...you guys make it so hard for me to know how to interpret things like this.

What side? The "reaching out socially a bit"? The "expression of personal feelings, whether they be positive or negative" side? The open honesty?! Or maybe even the spontaneously playful moments.

I've always kind of liked you. Always sort of viewed you as the main leader among the mods after Pika, but without the danger of going power-mad or tyrannical. These days, I view you as a legitimate peer, and someone that while I'm not necessarily "friends" with, someone that I can approach and be approached by for serious reasons without much worry.

You still curse too much for my taste, though. I at least save my cursing for when I'm legitimately pissed off, which adds that fun little layer of the "oh sheet" reaction from whomever I've turned my wrath towards. Ahh...just another way we're like opposite sides of the same coin.

Okay, I definitely know who you are. I see a lot of your posts and such, but weirdly, none of the antics/fights/whatever you're apparently kind of infamous for these days. Must all be happening in different sections, or on days when I'm really busy.

Considering the intended flexibility of what I respond with, got to say, your blank posts really don't give me much to work with or play off of, but that's not a major issue...it just means I'll ramble about whatever comes to my mind until I'm satisfied and move on.

Whee!

goodfusion.

WTF? You ALSO have the same birthday as me. 

Apart from that, I don't think we've ever really interacted before, but I probably have seen a couple of your posts and statuses somewhere, because the name seems vaguely familiar, just not in a "I used to interact with this guy a lot" sort of way.

giphy.gif

This image is pretty much how I presently feel. Posting often, openly, and about other people is EXHAUSTING for me, and I haven't even done it that much!

Yui, Yui...well, I've always loved how your name changes usually include "Yui" in them (my favorite is definitely Mimikyui) which makes you easy to identify, unlike the dozen people that abruptly change identities entirely.

I'm personally neutral, but I view you mostly positively.

I'm curious to see what you have to say.

I associate you with pics of Red Nova Dragon, have an overall extremely positive opinion of you, and suspect we used to interact a hell of a lot a couple years back. And I think you usually post amusing pics/gifs that I actually understand the references to, so...points for that.

It is SO much harder to say something for people I have positive opinions of than it is for people I have negative opinions of, unless my opinion changed at one point.

Archived