Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

17352314_587603778114112_851802627250035

Level 6 WATER

Sea Serpent-Type

Synchro

Effect Monster

ATK 2300 DEF 1400

Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

You can only use the effect of “Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier” once per turn. (1) You can discard to the Graveyard any number of cards, then target that many cards your opponent controls; return them to the hand

+

Hard OPT 

&

Can only target opponents card

But it is multi-card destruction 

Still a really good LV6

Yeah, should still be good. Now you better think twice before discarding multiples to bounce multiple cards while facing backrow. Before, I remember a tactic was to discard 1 by 1. Plus, there is the odd chance of getting Veiler'ed, although it isn't as popular nowadays.

not afaik. My friend plays that deck and he just uses Deep Sea Diva. He used to play Genex Controller too for Undine but he found it was making him brick even more.

Well that makes this a bit harder to summon doesn't it? Though you could easily go Diva->Nept->Tribute Nept->Dragoons

Come to think of it

Meglo (2400+800) x2 (Effect on Tributing Nept) + 2300 (Brio) is game

funking Diva

Well that makes this a bit harder to summon doesn't it? Though you could easily go Diva->Nept->Tribute Nept->Dragoons

Come to think of it

Meglo (2400+800) x2 (Effect on Tributing Nept) + 2300 (Brio) is game

f***ing Diva

+1800 is game m8, nevermind +2300.

It's a very standard merlantean OTK.

Last I checked, Dragoons cannot bounce away multiple monsters standing in your way :P

Well yeah, if there are cards in your way, then you need more investment than the standard OTK combo, obviously. You do get to pop 1 off marksman or infantry though

Archived