xray1324

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
    Last Visit Feb 14 2019 06:42 PM
Cyber Swirl
Fusion/Level 7/EARTH/Warrior/2400/1900
1 'Cyber Blader' + 1 'Cyber Tutu' monster
This monster must first be Fusion Summoned.
When this card is Summoned: You can target 1 non-Fusion monster used to Fusion Summon this card from your GY; Special Summon that monster, but it has it's effects negated.
(Quick Effect): If this card is attacked or attacks a Fusion monster with less ATK than this card; you can make that monster's ATK 0.
You can only activate each effect of 'Cyber Swirl' per turn.

Seeing as Metaphys recently took a hit, lets give them a fusion that will get people to tech in fusion support into their Metaphys decks

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:08 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Metaphys_Gandora.png

Metaphys Gandora

LIGHT/Wyrm-Type Fusion Pendulum Effect Monster/Level 8/0 ATK/0 DEF

Scales: 9/9

Pendulum Lore: Once per turn, if a card(s) you control would be destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect), you can banish 1 "Metaphys" card from your hand or face-up field, instead. If you control exactly 5 "Metaphys" cards: You can Special Summon this card from the Pendulum Zone.

Lore: 2 LIGHT monsters, including a "Metaphys" monster and a Tuner 

Gains 300 ATK/DEF for each of your "Metaphys" cards that is on your face-up field or banished. Once per turn, when a card or effect on the field is activated (Quick Effect): You can target 3 "Metaphys" cards that are either banished or in your GY; negate that activation, then shuffle that card and those 3 targeted cards into the Deck, also banish this card. During the Standby Phase of the next turn after this card was sent to the GY: You can banish the top 3 cards of your Deck and 1 card on the field, then place this card in your Pendulum Zone. 

If generic negation, GY-hitting protection, non-targeting removal AND an ATK/DEF-setting scheme doesn't break out the Polymerizations for Metaphys-especially with a Fusion Summoning requirement so simple a Ghost Ogre could satisty it-nothing will. 

NEXT UP:

Make a Level 10 Fusion version of a Level 7 or 8 Synchro Monster, that can be Fusion Summoned with "Miracle Synchro Fusion".

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Arcadia warlic

Arcadia warlic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:40 AM
  • Discord:warlic#6223

Er4zpkV.jpg

Text form:

Notes:

An upgraded form of the Black Brutdrago. Has its ATK and DEF + half of the ATK and DEF of Raptinus, and a superior combination of their effects. Furthermore, it can float into either fusion material upon leaving the field.

Next: A fusion of Paladin of White Dragon and Paladin of Dark Dragon.

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

λ

• λ
  • 9,574 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:22 AM

Tamer of Two Dragons

EARTH

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

8/2400/1900

"Paladin of White Dragon" vs "Paladin of Dark Dragon"

You can banish 2 Dragon monsters from your GY and Tribute this card; Special Summon, from your Deck, 2 Normal Dragon monsters with different levels, also their ATK/DEF are 0, and while you control those monsters, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except Ritual and Fusion monsters. You can only use this effect of "Tamer of Two Dragons" once per turn.

Make an fusion for an Archetype that is primarily Xyz focused and doesn't already have a Fusion, with at least one of its materials being an Xyz monster. To top it off, give it an effect that is based on the number of Xyz Materials it had when Fusion'd (similar to how Lyrilusc handles it).

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,747 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:57 AM
Gogogo Golden Gigas
EARTH - Level 4 - Rock/Fusion/Effect - 0/2500
1 Rank 5 or lower Xyz monster + 1 "Gogogo" monster, except a Fusion monster
Once per turn, you can also Fusion Summon this card by sending the above Materials from either side of the field to the Graveyard. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can send any number of cards from the field to the Graveyard, up to the number of Xyz Materials attached to this card's Xyz monster Material. If a "Gogogo" monster(s) on the field, except "Gogogo Golden Gigas", is destroyed: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do; you can add 1 "Gogogo" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate each effect of "Gogogo Golden Gigas" once per turn.

Combine something very old with something very new.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users