Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Neo New Make a Fusion Monster Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 5,466 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:25 PM
Bump.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

LEc7qUd.png

September's AGM Deck Challenge:
Boosts and drainage!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,932 posts
    Last Visit 36 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Gray Spirit Dragon
Level 6 - WIND - Dragon/Fusion/Effect
2300/1700
"Gray Wing" + "Spirit Ryu"

This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. If this card battles: You can discard 1 WIND or Dragon-Type monster; this card gains ATK and DEF equal to that monster's ATK and DEF until the end of the Damage Step.

(You might have to do your own prompts if needed, Draco)

=====

2 or more "Gem-Knight" monsters

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 207 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:05 PM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

Gem-Knight Lord Alexandrite

Level 10 - EARTH - Rock/Fusion/Effect

2100/2800

2 or more "Gem-Knight" monsters

If you used more than 3 "Gem Knight" monsters as Fusion material, this card's original ATK becomes 3500. All "Gem-Knight" Fusion monsters you control gains 200 ATK for each "Gem-Knight" Fusion monsters on the field. If this card destroyed by battle or by card effect: Special Summon all "Gem-Knight" monsters used for this card's Fusion Summon from your Graveyard.

---------------

1 "El Shaddoll" Fusion Monster + 1 Pendulum Monster

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 207 posts
(No one does my prompt? Well then.)

Neo-Shaddoll Qlinyn
Machine-Type DARK Pendulum Monster
Level 5 - Pendulum Scale: 5
2000/1400
Pendulum Effect: 
You can Set 1 "Shaddoll" monster from your hand, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set.(You can only gain this effect once per turn.) During the End Phase, if you Fusion Summoned this turn: You can draw a number of cards equal to the number of Fusion Monsters you Fusion Summoned this turn.

Monster Effect:
1 "El Shaddoll" Fusion Monster + 1 Pendulum Monster
While you control "El Shaddoll" Fusion Monster, this card cannot be targeted by attacks from opponent's Special Summoned monsters. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field, change it to face-down Defense Position.  If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

-------------------------
2 Union Monsters

Chaosix

Chaosix

Sometimes

• Advanced Members
  • 629 posts
    Last Visit Jul 10 2018 09:18 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

Lingual Dragon Cannon

LIGHT/Level 8/Machine/Fusion/Union/Effect

2800/2600

2 Union Monsters

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card cannot be targeted by opponent's card effects, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead. When this card is equipped to a monster, you mat draw a card. When this card is Unequipped from a monster, you may target 1 monster your opponent control's; destroy it.

-------------------------

2 Gemini Monsters

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,932 posts
    Last Visit 36 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

(How to not powercreep Raptinus, hmm...)

Superalloy Magician Kagokenja
Level 6 - LIGHT - Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
2000/2400
2 Gemini monsters
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control and/or from your Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) You can use of this card's effects once per turn. (1) You can Special Summon 1 Gemini Monster from your Deck or Graveyard. (2) During either player's turn: You can target 1 Gemini Monster you control; it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects until the end of this turn. 

====

Should help them with their speed issues. 

====

2 or more "HERO" monsters

(Try not to make this a Nomi unless you really have to due to power level.)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • 551 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:51 PM
Vision HERO Ultra
Level 8
DARK Warrior / Fusion / Effect
1500 / 1000
2 or more "HERO" monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned or Special Summoned from the graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each Fusion Material used to Fusion Summon it. While you have 3 or more "HERO" monsters in your graveyard, if a "HERO" monster attacks, your opponent's cards and effects cannot be activated until the end of the Damage Step.

3 "Masked HERO" monsters
Make it a Contrast HERO.

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 207 posts
Contrast HERO Venon
Warrior-Type DARK Fusion Monster
Level 9 - 2700/2700

3 "Masked HERO" monsters
(This card cannot be treated as "Masked HERO".)
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. During the Battle Phase; switch all monsters on the field ATK and DEF, until the end of Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: Special Summon 1 "Masked HERO" from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
--------------
Fiend-Type
Level 3

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 5,466 posts
Contrast HERO Disaster
FIRE - Level 11 - Warrior/Fusion/Effect - 3200/2700
3 "Masked HERO" monsters
Must first be Fusion Summoned using the above Materials, and cannot leave your Extra Deck by other ways. If all of this monster's Fusion Materials were face-up on the field when they were used as Fusion Material, you can select up to 2 of those monsters: This monster gains the effects of the selected monster(s). Once per turn, you can banish 1 "HERO" monster from your Graveyard: This monster gains 100 ATK times the banished monster's Level, also this monster can gain the banished monster's effects, however this monster cannot have more than 4 effects gained this way.

EDIT: Mine was better.

Imprison
EARTH - Level 3 - Fiend/Fusion/Effect - 1000/300
2 Fiend-Type monsters
Fiend-Type monsters you control, except "Imprison" gain ATK equal to this monster's current ATK. This monster gains 100 ATK for each face-up Fiend-Type monster you control.

1 non-Effect Fusion monster + 1 non-Effect Synchro monster
I'm also on DeviantART

LEc7qUd.png

Boosts and drainage!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • 551 posts
Gaia the Dragon Knight
Level 12
LIGHT Dragon / Fusion / Effect
5000 / 5000
1 non-Effect Fusion Monster + 1 non-Effect Synchro Monster
Must be Fusion Summoned using "Polymerization", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 500 ATK for every Normal Monster in either player's graveyard. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a monster effect on the field, you can banish 1 Normal Monster from your graveyard: Negate the effect, and if you do, banish it.
(I'm thinking BEUD + Gaia Knight, Force of Earth as a reference btw)

Kaibaman + Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Level 11

LordCaelistis

LordCaelistis

• Members
  • 22 posts
    Last Visit Apr 10 2018 04:42 PM

Kaibalord, Blue-Eyes Champion

Level 11 - LIGHT

Dragon / Fusion / Effect

0 / 1000

Kaibaman + Blue-Eyes White Dragon

This monster can also be Fusion Summoned by shuffling materials you control or in your GY into the Deck.

Once per turn, you can banish a "Blue-Eyes" monster from you hand, Deck or Extra Deck : this card gains the banished card's effect and ATK until your next Standby Phase.

When this card is destroyed : you can Special Summon a "Kaibaman" or "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, Deck or GY.

1 DIVINE monster + 1 Warrior-type monster

Naidraug

Naidraug

• Members
  • 131 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:43 PM
Sekhmet, the Warrior Queen
DIVINE
Level 12
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
ATK: ? DEF: ?
1 DIVINE monster + 1 Warrior-Type monster
This card must be Fusion summoned. This card's Fusion materials must be face-up on the field to Fusion Summon this card. You can Fusion summon this card during the Battle Phase by banishing this cards Fusion materials that you control. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of it's Fusion materials. This card inflicts piercing battle damage. This card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects.

-----

1 LIGHT monster + "Yubel"
What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 5,466 posts
Yubel - Chaos Nightmare
LIGHT - Level 11 - Fiend/Fusion/Effect - 0/0
"Yubel" + 1 LIGHT monster
Must be Fusion Summoned using the above Materials, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. For each of this monster's Fusion Materials that was not face-up on the field, select and negate 1 of the following effects until your next Standby Phase. Cannot be destroyed or targeted by your opponent's card effects. Your opponent takes all damage from battles involving this monster. If your opponent does not control a monster that attacked this monster, they cannot Normal Summon/Set.

"Fire Princess" + "White Magician Pikeru"
I'm also on DeviantART

LEc7qUd.png

Boosts and drainage!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 5,466 posts
Fine, I'll do it myself.

Blazing Princess Pikeru
FIRE - Level 6 - Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect - 1900/1900
"Flame Princess" + "White Magician Pikeru"
Unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap Cards and their effects, and the effects of monsters whose ATK is less than the difference between your LP and your opponent's. During each Standby Phase, gain 400 LP for each face-up monster on the field. If your LP are increased by a card effect, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If your opponent takes damage (by battle or card effect), increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 200.

1 Normal monster + 1 Synchro monster
I'm also on DeviantART

LEc7qUd.png

Boosts and drainage!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • 551 posts
Blue-Eyes Azure Dragon
Level 12
LIGHT Dragon / Fusion / Effect
3500 / 3000
1 Normal Monster + 1 Synchro Monster
While this Fusion Summoned card is face-up on your field, Dragon-type Normal Monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can target 1 Normal Monster in either player's graveyard: Special Summon it. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Normal Monster you control, then target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field: Destroy it.

1 "Blue-Eyes" monster + 1 "Dark Magician" monster

Naidraug

Naidraug

• Members
  • 131 posts
Dark Sorcerer with Eyes of Blue
DARK
Level 10
Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
ATK: 3500 DEF: 2500
1 "Blue-Eyes" monster + 1 "Dark Magician" monster
This monster can be Fusion summoned by sending the required Fusion materials from your field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). Twice per turn, this card is unnaffected by your opponent's card effects. When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 level 7 or higher normal monster from your GY.

-----

1 Link monster + "Elemental HERO Neos"

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 207 posts

Elemental HERO Link Neos

LIGHT/Warrior/Fusion

Level 8 - 2500/2000

"Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 Link monster

Must be Fusion Summoned by shuffling the above cards you control to the Deck.(You do not use "Polymerization") This card can attack opponent's monster on the field, up to number of Link monster's Link that used as Fusion Summon of this card. During the End Phase: Return this card to Extra Deck, then Special Summon 1 Link monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

-----------------

1 "El Shaddoll" Fusion monster + 1 Synchro monster (Since the all El Shaddoll monsters has attribute monster as fusion material, these "Neo Shaddoll" monsters has other summoning method monsters as their fusion material.)

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • 6,540 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:30 PM
El Shaddoll Phantom Weiss
lv 11 DARK
Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect
1 "El Shaddoll" Fusion Monster + 1 Synchro Monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned, this card gains the effects of the Synchro Monster used as its Fusion Material. (Quick effect): you can declare one card type (Monster, Spell or Trap); your opponent cannot activate card effects of the declared type until the End Phase that turn. You can only use this effect of "El Shaddoll Phantom Weiss" once per turn.
ATK/3000 DEF/3200

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • 551 posts
Darkest Magician
Level 10
DARK Spellcaster / Fusion / Effect
2500 / 2500
"Dark Magician" + 1 or more Spellcaster-type monsters
This card on the field is also treated as "Dark Magician". This card gains ATK equal to half of the combined ATK of its Fusion Materials, except "Dark Magician". Once per turn, you can banish 1 Spellcaster-type monster from your graveyard, then target 1 card on your opponent's field: Shuffle it into the deck. If this card would be destroyed by your opponent's Spell/Trap Card or effect: Negate the activation of that card or effect, and f you do, destroy it.

"Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon" + "Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon"

Naidraug

Naidraug

• Members
  • 131 posts
Odd-Eyes Annihilation Dragon
DARK
Level 10
Scale (0) - (0)
ATK: 4000 DEF: 3000
Dragon/Pendulum/Fusion/Effect
Pendulum Effect:
This card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

Monster Effect:
"Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon" + "Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon"
This card's Fusion Summon cannot be negated. You can Fusion Summon this card from your Extra Deck by banishing the above monsters you control whose original names are "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon" and "Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon". When this card is Fusion Summoned; destroy all other cards on the field, and this monster gains ATK equal to the amount of cards destroyed by this effect x100. When this card is Pendulum Summoned, this card's ATK becomes 2500. If this card is face-up in your Extra Deck, you can destroy 1 card in a Pendulum Zone you control; place this card in the same zone as that destroyed card.

-----

1 "Odd-Eyes" Dragon-Type monster + 1 or more "Photon", "Galaxy", and/or "Cipher" monsters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users