• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

Odd-Eyes Galactic Dragon

LIGHT/Dragon/Fusion

Level 9 - 3000/2800

1 "Odd-Eyes" Dragon-Type monster + 1 or more "Photon", "Galaxy", and/or "Cipher" monsters 

This card can attack twice during Battle Phase. When this card is Fusion Summoned: Apply these effects, in sequence, depending on Fusion Materials used for this card's Fusion Summon:

- "Photon" monster: Destroy 1 non-LIGHT monster on the field.

- "Galaxy" monster: Target 1 Dragon-Type monster from your GY, Special Summon it.

- "Cipher" monster: Take control of 1 monster your opponent controls.

--------------------

3 Xyz monster

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts
    Last Visit 15 minutes ago
This has been bugging me for a while, so here's the proper order for Material listing:
Level
Attribute
Type
Archetype
Subtype
And you skip anything that isn't relevant to your specific prompt.

ie, Level 2 DARK Warrior-Type "Guardian" Tuner monster is proper card text (although no monster of that designation exists, bear with me). Okay? Okay. Now hopefully no one gets it wrong.

EDIT: Son of a ninja.

Cosmic Chaos King
DARK - Level 10 - Psychic/Fusion/Effect - ?/?
3 Xyz monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. This monster's original ATK and DEF are equal to the combined Ranks of its Fusion Materials x300. Once per turn, you can banish 1 Xyz monster from either player's Graveyard: This monster gains the banished monster's ATK, DEF, and effects (any effects that would detach an Xyz Material(s) require you to discard the same number of cards, instead, and any effects that would attach Xyz Materials add that number of cards to your hand). You can only control 1 "Cosmic Chaos King".

2 Dragon-Type "-Eyes" monsters, except "Hundred-Eyes Dragon"
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
    Last Visit Feb 25 2019 11:57 AM
Odd-Eyes of Red-Blue Galaxy Dragon
Level 10
Scale 7 / 7
LIGHT Dragon / Fusion / Pendulum / Effect
3600 / 3000
PENDULUM: "-Eyes" monsters you control, except "Hundred-Eyes Dragon", cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. Destroy this card if you control a monster other than "-Eyes" monsters.
MONSTER: 2 Dragon-type "-eyes" monsters, except "Hundred-Eyes Dragon"
Once per turn, during your Main Phase 2, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-type "-Eyes" monster from your hand. If this card is attacked by a monster with 4000 or more ATK, target it: Banish both it and this card, and if you do, Special Summon both back to the field at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card would be destroyed by your opponent's card effect, you can place this card into your empty Pendulum Zone instead.

The name is a mess, but it's something. The only archetypes with "-Eyes" that I could think of were Blue-Eyes, Red-Eyes, Odd-Eyes, and Galaxy-Eyes.

EARTH, Warrior-type

Raven Evalon

Raven Evalon

The Rockin Talkin Furry Trans Girl

• Advanced Members
  • 711 posts
    Last Visit Jun 09 2019 03:10 AM
  • Discord:5ēbì☆€√äløπ#5097
  • Alias:Kyumi Niusuki

Colonel Stone, the Colossal Soldier

Level 7-EARTH-Scale 0/0-Warrior/Pendulum/Fusion/Effect

ATK/2700 DEF/2500

PENDULUM: If you control a Rock-type or a Warrior-type Monster, this card in your Pendulum Zone can not be destroyed. Once per turn, during either player's Battle Phase, you may target 1 Face-up Rock or Warrior-type Monster you control, it gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.

MONSTER: 1 Warrior-type Monster + 1 Rock-type Monster

(This card is also always treated as Rock-type)

Once per turn, you may tribute 1 Warrior-type or Rock-type Monster you control, inflict the tributed Monster's Original ATK as damage to your opponent's Life Points. If this card in your Monster Card Zone would be destroyed by battle or by card effect, send it to your empty Pendulum Zone.

================

1 Spellcaster + 1 Dragon

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

Name Change History

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
    Last Visit

Ancient Dragon Tamer

Spellcaster/EARTH

Level 9 - 2500/3000

1 Spellcaster-Type monster + 1 Dragon-Type monster

Must be Fusion Summoned by banishing above materials you control. (You do not use "Polymerization"). During your turn: Target 1 Dragon-Type monster your opponent controls; take control of that monster, but this card cannot attack this turn. If this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type of Dragon-Type monster from your Deck. You can use these effects of "Ancient Dragon Tamer" once per turn.

-------------------

Starve Venom Chaos Fusion Dragon

(Shall we start this theme? -link-)

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Starve Venom Chaos Fusion Dragon
Level 10
DARK Dragon / Fusion / Effect
3300 / 2500
"Starving Venom Fusion Dragon" monster + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or 1 Fusion Monster with 3300 ATK and 2500 DEF from your field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned: Place it into one of your empty Main Monster Zones. Once per turn, you can target 1 other monster on the field: Negate its effects, then this card gains those effects until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon" from your GY.

Chaos Fusion of Thousand-Eyes Restrict

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Let's just follow the lines of what we did for Chaos Synchro, then post it later once we get enough members. (And no, I didn't forget about the other one)

Thousand-Eyes Chaos Fusion Restrict

Level 3 | DARK | Spellcaster | Fusion | Effect

0/0

"Thousand-Eyes Restrict" + 1 DARK monster

Must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above materials or 1 Fusion Monster with 0 ATK and DEF to the GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned: Move it to 1 of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. Other monsters on the field cannot attack or change their battle positions. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field; equip it to this card. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to that monster's ATK and DEF. When this card would be destroyed, the equipped monster is destroyed instead. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" from your GY. You can only control 1 "Chaos Fusion" monster.

(Instant Fusion abuse ahoy)

======

Chaos Fusion version of 'Cyber Blader"

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
^You don't need 2 monsters, just use TER by itself. lol

Chaos Fusion Cyber Blader
Level 8
DARK Warrior / Fusion / Effect
2600 / 1400
"Cyber Blader" + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above materials or 1 Fusion Monster with 2600 ATK and 1400 DEF to the GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this card is Special Summoned: Move it to one of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while your opponent only controls 1 monster. While your opponent controls exactly 2 monsters: Double this card's ATK. While your opponent controls 3 or more monsters: This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

So I guess it's always a Fusion involving the original monster and a DARK monster.

DARK
1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" monster + 1 DARK monster

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Chaos Fusion Dragon
DARK - Level 12 - Dragon/Fusion/Effect - 4800/4000
"Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck)by sending the above Materials or a Level 12 Dragon-Type Fusion monster from your side of the field to the Graveyard (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned, move it to one of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. If this monster battles your opponent's monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Up to twice per turn, if this monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle, you can increase this monster's ATK by 100 times the destroyed monster's Level, then this monster can declare an additional attack in a row. You can only control 1 "Chaos Fusion" monster.

"Disasterman" + 1 DARK monster
Disasterman

I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Chaos Fusion Devastationman
Level 11
DARK Warrior / Fusion / Effect
2900 / 2000
"Disasterman" + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or a Fusion monster with 2900 ATK and 2000 DEF from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned: move it to one of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a monster would be Summoned to your opponent's field, or your opponent's monster effect activates on the field: This card can attack that monster (this can happen outside of the Battle Phase). If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle: Your opponent takes damage equal to the destroyed monster's ATK. This card gains 300 ATK for each card your opponent controls. If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can Special Summon it to your side of the field in Defense Position with its effects negated at the end of the Damage Step.

Dark Paladin, but a Chaos Fusion

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
    Last Visit
Chaos Fusion Dark Paladin
DARK/Spellcaster
Level 10 - 3400/2900

"Dark Paladin" + 1 DARK Spellcaster or Warrior-Type monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or a DARK Spellcaster Fusion monster with 2900 ATK from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned: move it to one of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. During either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated: You can discard 1 card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then destroy all cards in the controller's Deck with the same name as the activated card. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each Dragon-Type monster on the field or in either player's Graveyard. You can only control 1 "Chaos Fusion" monster. 
-----------------------------------------
Chaos Fusion version of  "El-Shaddoll Winda"

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
    Last Visit Mar 24 2019 12:39 PM

Chaos Shaddoll Winda

DARK | Spellcaster | Level 6 | Fusion | Effect

1 "El Shaddoll" monster + 1 DARK or Spellcaster monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned. If this card is Fusion Summoned: Target 1 card you control; that card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Each player can only Special Summon monsters once per turn while this card is face-up on the field. If this card is sent to the GY: Target 1 "Shaddoll" card in your GY, except "Chaos Shaddoll Winda"; add that target to your hand.

2500/1100

-------

Chaos Fusion version of "Ojama King"

read at your own risk

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Chaos Fusion Ojama Emperor
Level 8
DARK Beast / Fusion / Effect
0 / 4000
"Ojama King" + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or monster with 0 ATK and 4000 DEF from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned from your Extra Deck: move it to one of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. When this card is Special Summoned, select up to 3 empty Monster Zones: They become unusable until this card leaves the field. Once per turn: You can switch this card's ATK and DEF until your next Standby Phase.

Mokey Mokey King as a Chaos Fusion

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts
Mokey Mokey Chaos Fusion Ruler
DARK - Level 8 - Fairy/Fusion/Effect - 800/800
"Mokey Mokey King" + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Special Summoned by sending the above Materials or a Level 7 or higher Fusion monster with 1500 or less ATK from the field to the Graveyard (You do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, move it to an unoccupied Monster Zone. Your opponent takes all damage you would take from battles involving this card. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon as many "Mokey Mokey" monsters as possible from your Graveyard, except "Mokey Mokey Chaos Fusion Ruler", and if you do, that monster(s) gains ATK equal to their combined Level x1000. You can only control 1 "Chaos Fusion" monster.

"Cyberdarkness Dragon" + 1 DARK monster
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Chaos Fusion Cyberdarkness Dragon
Level 11
DARK Machine / Fusion / Effect
2400 / 2400
"Cyberdarkness Dragon" + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or 1 DARK Fusion Monster with 2400 ATK and DEF from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned from your Extra Deck: move it to one of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. If this card is Special Summoned: You can equip 1 Dragon- or Machine-type monster from your GY to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the monster equipped to it by this effect. During either player's turn, when your opponent would activate a card or effect on the field: You can send 1 Equip Card you control to the GY; negate the activation, and if you do, banish that card. When this card is destroyed and sent to your GY: Special Summon 1 Level 10 or below "Cyberdark" monster from your GY.

Chaos Fusion of Twin Photon Lizard

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
    Last Visit

Twin Chaos Photon Lizard

DARK/Dragon

Level 8 - 2800/1200

"Twin Photon Lizard" + 1 DARK monster

Must be Fusion Summoned by sending the above materials or 1 LIGHT Fusion Monster with 2400 ATK from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization").  When this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, move it to an unoccupied Monster Zone.  You can tribute this card and 1 monster your opponent controls, apply one of these effects:
• Special Summon both of the Fusion Material Monsters used for the Fusion Summon of this card from your GY.
• Special Summon 1 "Galaxy-Eyes" monster from your hand, Deck or GY.
You can only control 1 "Chaos Fusion" monster.
-------------------
Chaos Fusion of Chimeratech Overdragon

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
    Last Visit

(No one want to make this? Okay then.. :( )

-------------

Chaos Fusion Chimeratech Ultimatedragon

DARK/Machine

Level 10 - ?/?

"Chimeratech Overdragon" + 1 or more DARK monsters

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or 1 Level 9 Machine-Type Fusion Monster  from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned from your Extra Deck: move it to one of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. When this card is Fusion Summoned: Banish all other cards you control. The original ATK and DEF of this card each become equal to the number of Fusion Material Monsters used for its Fusion Summon x 1000. During your Battle Phase: First time each monster your opponent controls would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed, also this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, twice each. You can only control 1 "Chaos Fusion" monster.

------------------------

Chaos Fusion of Lunalight Cat Dancer

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Chaos Fusion Lunalight Feline Performer
Level 9
DARK Beast Warrior / Fusion / Effect
3200 / 2800
"Lunalight Cat Dancer" + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or 1 DARK Fusion Monster with 3200 ATK and 2800 DEF from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned: Place it into one of your empty Main Monster Zones. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can Tribute 1 other DARK monster; for the rest of this turn, the first time each monster your opponent controls would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed, also this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, twice each, this turn. Other monsters you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. If this card declares an attack: Inflict 100 damage to your opponent. You can only control 1 "Chaos Fusion" monster.

Chaos Fusion of Neos Knight

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
    Last Visit May 22 2019 12:53 PM
Chaos Fusion HERO Neos Paladin
DARK
Level 8
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
2500/1000
"Elemental HERO Neos Knight" + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or 1 "Neos" Fusion Monster with 2500 ATK from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: Place it into one of your empty Main Monster Zones. This card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the monster(s) used to Special Summon this card. During the battle phase, This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls. Your opponent takes no battle damage from attacks involving this card. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, your opponent takes damage equal to half of the ATK of the destroyed monster. You can only control 1 "Chaos Fusion" monster.

Chaos Fusion of Gaia the Dragon Champion
What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
    Last Visit

Chaos Fusion Gaia the Dragon Tyrant

DARK/Dragon

Level 9 - 3000/2800

"Gaia the Dragon Champion" + 1 DARK monster

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or 1 "Gaia" monster with 2600 ATK from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: Move it to one of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. During the Battle Phase: Halve the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls. You can control only 1 "Chaos Fusion" monster. 

----------------------

Chaos Fusion of Black Magician Girl the Dragon Knight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users