• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
    Last Visit Feb 25 2019 11:57 AM
Chaos Fusion Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Champion
Level 8
DARK Dragon / Fusion / Effect
2900 / 2000
"Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight" + 1 DARK monster
Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or 1 Fusion Monster with 2900 ATK and 2000 DEF from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization") or with "The Eye of Timaeus", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: Move it to one of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. Once per turn, you can send 1 card from your hand to your GY, then target 1 card on the field: Banish it.

It just felt right including Timaeus as a Summoning method.

Chaos Fusion of Amulet Dragon

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Le bump

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:02 AM
  • Spouse:XOXO

Chaos Amulet Dragon
Attribute: DARK
Type: Dragon/Fusion/Effect
Level: 10
ATK: 2900
DEF: 2500
"Amulet Dragon" + 1 DARK monster + 1 LIGHT monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above Materials or a Fusion Monster with 2900 ATK and 2500 DEF from your side of the field to the GY (you do not use "Polymerization"). If this card is Special Summoned: move it to one of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones. If this card is Special Summoned: Target any number of Spell/Trap Cards in the GYs (min.1); banish those targets, and if you do, this card gains 300 ATK for each card banished by this effect. If this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 Spellcaster monster form your Deck or GY.

Next:

"Gladiator Beast Andal" + 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster

Level 5 or higher.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Gladiator Beast Tutankhos
Level 6
EARTH Beast-Warrior / Fusion / Effect
2500 / 2000
“Gladiator Beast Andal” + 1 “Gladiator Beast” monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) When this Card is Special Summoned: Target up to 2 other monsters on the field: Destroy them, then your opponent takes damage equal to the number of monsters destroyed x 200. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. At the end of your Battle Phase, if this card battled: You can return this card to your Extra Deck: Special Summon 2 “Gladiator Beast” Monsters from your Deck, except “Gladiator Beast Andal”.

Retrain of “Gaia The Dragon Champion”

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,895 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:59 PM
Gaia the Fierce Dragon Lancer
WIND - Level 7 - Dragon/Fusion/Effect - 2600/2100
1 "Gaia the Fierce Knight" monster + 1 Level 5 or 7 Dragon-Type monster
This card's name becomes "Gaia the Dragon Champion" while face-up on the field. Once per turn, during either player's Battle Phase, you can target 1 Attack Position monster your opponent controls: This card gains ATK equal to the difference between that target's ATK and DEF, also, flip that target into face-down Defense Position. If you discard a card(s) using the effect of a Spell Card, you can target 1 monster in your Graveyard whose ATK is less than this card's: Special Summon that target.

Thematically, this thing can run over PUGM by becoming 3100 and flipping it face-down to do exactly 100 damage with the help of Spiral Spear Strike. Then you revive something with less than 3100 ATK, which is probably most of your Deck.

I don't care what it is, as long as its ATK is exactly 4050.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Well, if the only requirement is 4050 ATK, and you don’t care what it is...

The One Who Knows De Wae
Level 10
EARTH Warrior / Fusion / Effect
4050 / 4050
5 EARTH Warrior-type monsters
Cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card’s ATK and DEF cannot be changes by card effects. Once per Duel, during your Main Phase 1, you can banish your entire Deck, face-down: This card can attack your opponent directly this turn, also skip your next Draw Phase. Other monsters you control gain 405 ATK.

Yes.

Plant-type
DARK

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,895 posts
Teapitcher Plant
DARK - Level 5 - Plant/Fusion/Effect - 1200/2400
"Darkworld Thorns" + 1 DARK monster
If this card is Fusion Summoned using "Polymerization", you can target 1 Level 3 or lower Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon that target. During the End Phase of the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard, you can destroy 1 card each player controls: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and Special Summon 1 "Teabag Seed Token" (DARK/Level 3/Plant/ATK 600/DEF 1200) for each monster destroyed and sent to the Graveyard this way.

Make 2 or more cards that used to be really good years ago into Fusion Conscription targets (named Fusion Materials)
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Unknown-Eyes Restrict
Level 1
DARK Machine / Fusion / Tuner / Effect
100 / 100
“Relinquished” + “Unknown Synchron”
Cannot be destroyed by battle. Only 1 card can be equipped to this card at a time. Once per turn, you can target 1 other monster on the field: Equip it to this card. While this monster is equipped by a monster card: This card's ATK/DEF are increased by that equipped monster's. If this card would be destroyed by a card effect: Destroy a card equipped to this card instead. While equipped with a card, any battle damage you take from battles involving this card inflicts equal effect damage to your opponent. A Synchro Monster that is Synchro Summoned used this card as Material gains the following effects:
• Cannot be destroyed by battle.
• When you take battle damage from a battle involving this card: Your opponent takes damage equal to the amount of battle damage you took.

It functions a bit like a very slightly stronger version of Relinquished but with some decent Synchro support. Also, “Eyes Restrict” support.

“The Wicked Avatar” + “The Wicked Dreadroot” + “The Wicked Eraser”

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,895 posts
The Wicked Overlord
DARK - Level 12 - Fiend/Fusion/Effect - 4000/4000
"The Wicked Avatar" + "The Wicked Dreadroot" + "The Wicked Eraser"
Must be Fusion Summoned using Materials whose original names are those of the above Materials, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. This card's Fusion Summon cannot be negated, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card's Fusion Summon, also your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the 2nd turn after this card is Fusion Summoned. For each of this card's Fusion Materials that were face-up on the field when they were used as Material, select and apply 1 of the following effects:
●Your opponent's monsters with less ATK than this card are changed to Attack Position, and must attack this card, if able. If a monster is sent from the field to the Graveyard (including this card), except by this card's effect: You can destroy 1 card on the field.
●Halve the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls. If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle, you can banish 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard: This card gains the effects of the banished monster.
●Once per turn, you can target 1 other monster on the field: This card gains ATK equal to half that target's original ATK, until the End Phase. If this card attacks, negate the effects of all cards on the field until the end of the Battle Phase.

"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman"
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Elemental HERO Neos Wingman
Level 8
LIGHT Warrior / Fusion / Effect
3000 / 2500
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Elemental HERO Flame Wingman”
Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster in the GY (whichever is higher, your choice if tied). Once per turn, during your End Phase, you can target 1 “Neo-Spacian” or “Neos” monster in your GY: Add it to your hand.

“Exodia the Forbidden One” + 4 “Forbidden One” monsters
Note that if you really wanted, you could use 2 Left Arms and 2 Right Legs. It doesn’t have to be all 5 different pieces.

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
    Last Visit Mar 24 2019 12:39 PM

Exodia the Unlimited One

DARK | Spellcaster | Level 6 | Fusion | Effect

"Exodia the Forbidden One" + 4 "Forbidden One" monsters

If this card is Fusion Summoned: Add 4 Non-Effect monsters from your Deck or GY to your hand.

2000/2000

next: 2 "Number C" monsters

read at your own risk

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Number Ci: Stealer of Dreams
Level 12
DARK Fiend / Fusion / Effect
4300 / 3600
2 “Number C” monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Gains 200 ATK for every Xyz Monster in your GY. Once per turn, you can banish 1 Xyz Monster from your GY: Target 1 Card on your opponent’s field or in their hand; shuffle it into the Deck. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect’s activation. Other monsters cannot activate their effects, except Xyz Monsters. While you have at least 2 “Number C” monsters in your GY, this card gains the following effect:
• Your opponent cannot draw a card unless they pay 200 LP.

Note that the mathematical value of i is the square root of -1, aka an imaginary number.

A Magic Doctor
EARTH

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
    Last Visit Jul 10 2019 03:06 PM

A Magic Doctor
★★★★★
EARTH
Psychic/Fusion/Tuner/Effect
ATK 2200
DEF 2200
"Dr. Frankenderp" + 1 Level 3 or lower Psychic monsters
During your opponent's Main Phase or Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can banish this card; Special Summon 1 Psychic Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Synchro Summon.) You can only use this effect of "A Magic Doctor" once per turn. A Synchro Monster that was Synchro Summoned using this card you control as material cannot be destroyed by battle.

N/C: A Fusion Monster that requires a specific (named) Synchro Monster as a material.

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:29 AM
Trance Lifelinker
Level 8 EARTH Psychic Fusion/Effect
"Psychic Lifetrancer" + 1 Psychic Monster
If this card destroys an opponent's Monster by Battle, Gain LP equal to that monster's original ATK. During your Main Phase, you can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon 1 of your banished Psychic Monsters and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to that monster's ATK, until your opponent's next End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Trance Lifelinker" once per turn.

1 "El Shaddoll" Monster + 1 Monster with a different Attribute
(El Shaddoll being the Fusion Monsters)

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:39 AM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

El Shaddoll Asymetria

DARK

Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

Level 8 - 2200/3000

1 "El Shaddoll" Monster + 1 Monster with a different Attribute

Must be Fusion Summoned by above materials. Cannot be used as Fusion Material. Special Summoned monsters on the field cannot attack or change their battle position, except "Shaddoll" monsters. Once per turn, if this card is sent to the GY: Target 1 "Shaddoll" card in your GY; either add it to your hand or return to your Deck.

-----------

4+ [Type] monsters

(Have fun)

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Screw Bowsette. Omelette.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:14 AM
  • Spouse:Sari Sumdac
Archfiend Colossus
DARK
Level 10
Fiend/ Fusion/Effect
ATK: 3500 DEF: 2700

4+ Fiend monsters
Unaffected by activated card effects. Monsters destroyed by this card are shuffled into the Deck instead of being sent to the GY. You can pay half of your LP; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower DARK Fusion monster from your Extra Deck, but it’s effects are negated and it is banished during the End Phase. You can only activate this effect of “Archfiend Colossus” once per turn.

Destiny HERO Doom Lord + 1 Dragon monster
Posted Image
Discord tag: Metal Sonic#4736

Naidraug

Naidraug

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
    Last Visit Aug 16 2019 10:29 AM

Destiny Doom Dragon

DARK

Level 6

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

2400/2900

"Destiny HERO - Doom Lord" + 1 Dragon monster

If this monster is Fusion Summoned; target 1 monster your opponent controls: banish it. Monsters with the same name as the banished monster cannot be Special Summoned, or activate their effects for the rest of the duel. If this monster destroys an opponents monster by battle, banish it instead of sending it to the GY. If this monster leaves the field: you can Special Summon 1 "Destiny HERO" monster from your GY.

Next Prompt:

1 DARK Spellcaster monster + 1 Ritual Monster

What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Dark Magician of Ancient Chaos

DARK | Spellcaster | Level 7 | Fusion | Effect

1 DARK Spellcaster monster + 1 Ritual monster

Must first be Fusion Summoned. When this card is Fusion Summoned: Add 1 Ritual Spell or 1 Spell/Trap card that lists "Dark Magician" in its text from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn: You can discard 1 card; activate 1 Spell/Trap card that lists "Dark Magician" in its text from your hand.

2800/2500

next: 1 LIGHT Dragon monster + 1 Ritual monster

read at your own risk

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
Dragon Master’s Paladin
Level 10
LIGHT Dragon / Fusion / Effect
3500 / 3500
1 LIGHT Dragon-type monster + 1 Ritual Monster
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards from your field to the GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Gains 200 ATK for every Dragon-type monster on your field. You can banish 1 Ritual Monster from your GY: Until the End Phase, this card’s name becomes that monster’s name, also you cannot Special Summon monsters this turn, except Fusion Monsters that list that monster as Material.

1 “Galaxy-Eyes” monster + 2 LIGHT monsters

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Galaxy-Eyes Ultimate Photon Dragon

LIGHT | Dragon | Level 12 | Fusion | Effect

1 "Galaxy-Eyes" monster + 2 LIGHT monsters

Negate the effects of all monsters your opponent controls that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish 1 card you control and 1 Xyz Monster your opponent controls; this card gains ATK equal to the number of Xyz Materials that monster had x 800.

4500/3800

next: "Stardust Dragon" + "Red Dragon Archfiend"

read at your own risk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users