Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Neo New Make a Fusion Monster Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Crossfire Magician
FIRE - Level 8 - Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect - 2700/200
1 Spellcaster-Type monster that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set + 1 Spellcaster-Type monster
When this card is Fusion Summoned, and when a Spell Card or its effects in a player's hand or Graveyard, is activated: Place 1 Spell Counter on this card for each Spellcaster-Type monster on the field. This card gains 200 ATK for each Spell Counter on it. If this card's ATK is higher than its original ATK, other Spellcaster-Type monsters you control (except "Crossfire Magician") gain ATK equal to half the difference. If this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle, you can remove any number of Spell Counters from this card: Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard whose Level is exactly equal to the number of Counters removed. If your opponent Special Summons a monster(s), you can remove 5 Spell Counters from this card: Negate the effects of that Summoned monster(s) on the field, that monster's ATK becomes 0, also each player draws 1 card.

When I wrote that Material line, I meant that specific Material line.

2 or more monsters of different Attributes, including at least 1 Dragon-Type monster
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

October's AGM Deck Challenge:
Anime cards and archetypes!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

"Cad! Beast! Pervert! Devil!"

• α
  • 9,544 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:34 PM

The materials feel like a Link monster's lol

Chimeratic Dragon

EARTH
Dragon/Fusion/Effect

8/?/?

2+ monsters with different Attributes, including at least 1 Dragon monster

This Fusion Summoned card gains effects equal to its number of Attributes. You can only control 1 "Chimeratic Dragon".
2+: This card is treated as the Attributes of the monsters used to Fusion Summon it. Its original ATK/DEF are equal to its number of Attributes x1000.

3+: Once per turn: you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls: equip it to this card. This card is also treated as the Attribute of monsters equipped to it.

4+: Unaffected by the effects of monsters that share an Attribute with it.

5+: Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by Spell/Trap effects.

6+: Gains the effects of its Fusion Materials and the monsters equipped to it.

7: Once per turn, at the end of each player's Main Phase 1 (Quick Effect): Banish all cards your opponent controls, facedown.

I decided to go all out on the Attribute concept, giving you increasingly insane rewards for managing to fuse with all of these different Attributes, and/or punishing your opponent for not playing around its consumption effect. You can play around with what order the effects come in, but ultimately being able to have 7 monsters either fused or equipped (including at least 1 god card) should be rewarded somehow.

"The Fang of Critias" + 1 Trap card currently on the Forbidden/Limited List

Posted Image

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Flash Torrent Dragon
WATER - Level 6 - Dragon/Fusion/Effect - 2300/1800
Must be Special Summoned with "The Fang of Critias", using "Torrential Tribute". Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to your opponent's field: You can destroy all monsters your opponent controls. Once per turn, if you Normal or Special Summon a monster(s): You can destroy all monsters on the field, except this one.

EVERYTHING DIES NOW

Since Nebula Neos broke up the gang for Magma Neos and Chaos Neos, make a new triple Neos Fusion that combines one of the dudes left behind (Scarab and Glow Moss) with a Storm Neos Material.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,662 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dan

Elemental HERO Aurora Neos
WATER/Warrior/Fusion/Effect/Level 9/3000 ATK/2500 DEF
"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin" + "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss"
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn, during the End Phase: Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck, and if you do, negate the effects of all face-up cards on the field. If this card is Special Summoned: Your opponent reveals their hand, then you can activate 1 of the following effects.
● Special Summon 1 monster from your opponent's hand or GY to your field, ignoring Summoning conditions.
● Add 1 Spell Card in your opponent's hand or GY to your hand.
● Set 1 Trap Card in your opponent's hand or GY to your side of the field.

Next: Now make the Triple Contact Fusion of Neos, Flare Scarab, and Air Hummingbird.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Elemental HERO Solar Neos
FIRE - Level 9 - Warrior/Fusion/Effect - 3000/2500
"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab" + "Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird"
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card is Special Summoned while your LP is higher than your opponent's: Draw 1 card for every 800 points of difference, then Special Summon a number of "Neo-Spacian Tokens" (EARTH/Level 3/300 ATK/300 DEF) in Attack Position to either player's field up to the number of cards drawn this way. If your LP is different from your opponent's, this card gains ATK equal to the difference. This card gains 400 ATK for each card on the field, and 200 ATK for each card in your hand. Once per turn, during the End Phase: Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck, and if you do, destroy all cards on the field, and inflict 200 damage to each player for each of their cards that was destroyed this way.

OTK mania over here, given the stacking of a buffed Air Neos with the Magma Neos boost, and an additional Muka Muka boost to add that tiny bit of extra damage. Why the Tokens? EVEN MORE DAMAGE.

Make a Fusion of an old boss with its more recent retrain/reimagining. Deep--Eyes with Blue-Eyes Shining, Insect Queen with Perfectly Mutated Insect Queen, AGG with Ultimate Pound, Barrel Dragon with Desperado, etc.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • 558 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:37 AM
Blue-Eyes Eternal Dragon
Level 12
LIGHT Dragon / Fusion / Effect
5000 / 5000
“Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon” + “Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon”
This card can attack up to 3 times per Battle Phase, but other monsters you control cannot attack. Once per turn, if your opponent would activate a card or effect: You can negate it, then destroy it. During your next Standby Phase after this card was destroyed and sent to your GY: You can banish 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster from your GY, and if you do, Special Summon this card, but it can only attack once this turn.

Self-revival + more powerful version of Neo’s effects = possibly OP

Magician Girl Fusion Monster

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• Topic Starter
  • AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
Rainbow Magician Girl
LIGHT - Level 7 - Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect - 2300/2100
2 "Magician Girl" monsters
"Magician Girl" monsters you control cannot be destroyed or targeted by your opponent's card effects, also your opponent's monsters that haven't successfully battled (including damage calculation) cannot activate their effects on the field. If this card is attacked by your opponent's monster: You can halve the ATK of the attacking monster and Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand with its ATK increased by half its original ATK; change the attack target to the Summoned monster. Twice per turn, during either player's turn, if the ATK of your opponent's monster changes: You can increase this card's ATK by the amount of that change, and if you do; you can return 1 "Magician Girl" monster from your field or Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if another monster you control is attacked: You can change the attack target to this card, and increase this card's ATK by the current ATK of the attack target before this effect was activated.

Have you ever OTK'd on your opponent's turn before? This girl can accomplish that.

Fuse two or three old monsters with effects that work well in combination (as a meh example, Airknight Parshath with Muka Muka).
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

"Cad! Beast! Pervert! Devil!"

• α
  • 9,544 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:34 PM

I mean TT is at three but at the same time I love the card so I'll give it a pass

Fossilized Serpent of the Ancients

DARK

Rock/Fusion/Effect

5/1300/1500

"Reptilianne Servant" + "Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo"

Must be Fusion Summoned. Neither player can Normal/Special Summon monsters. If this card is targeted by a card effect: Destroy it.

Pick your favorite rival/antagonist from 5Ds or later, and make a fusion involving their ace.

Posted Image

Perry Ellis.

Perry Ellis.

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 208 posts
    Last Visit 21 minutes ago
Columbian Bahamut Stormrider
WIND | Fusion | Level 8 | Cyberse | Effect
“Bahamut Stormrider” + “Harpiram Storm Rider”
When this card is Fusion Summoned, destroy all Spell/Trap cards on the field then inflict damage equal to the number of cards destroyed by this card’s effect times 1000. Once per turn (Quick Effect), you can destroy Set cards equal to the total Link Rating of all Link monsters to the field and if you do, draw cards equal to the same amount. You can only use each effect of “Columbian Bahamut Stormrider” once per turn.
2900/2300

Fusion monster for one of the other Ignis and their ace.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users