Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,503 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

I'll try to do the challenge when I get time (considering my break is over now), but yeah.

(As for the deer stuff, I technically have the raw drawings for all of them; I just rendered out the pencil forms and modified it in PS, so the background itself is not hand drawn. But as far as YCM goes, yeah. [I still have the raw from my current avatar pic])

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,099 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:37 AM

Hi there. Drawing is funny. I like drawing.

Too bad this is what happen when I do.

609647martian.png

The linework is obviously sketchy but the color helps a lot.

The red arms remind me of a certain team of fighters at Dragon Ball Super's current arc xD

It's not really bad at all.

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

asterr259

asterr259

The Scale 6 God

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,321 posts
    Last Visit Nov 07 2018 10:11 AM

Hi there. Drawing is funny. I like drawing.

Too bad this is what happen when I do.

609647martian.png

The linework is obviously sketchy but the color helps a lot.

The red arms remind me of a certain team of fighters at Dragon Ball Super's current arc xD

It's not really bad at all.

Cauchemar the Green confirmed for Universe 11.

Linework seems stylized, I kinda like it. Shading is nice, and I see some crosshatching in there, so I can't say you're bad. Cut a deal with Madhouse or pitch a spin-off with Toriyama and you're in lol.

• Ire likes this
YouTube Channel

Ire

Ire

Méconnaissable

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
    Last Visit Apr 26 2018 09:24 AM

Haha thanks to both of you  :Kappa:

Tbh, that was one of my first drawings with my tablet (that I didn't use to draw since then), and it was soooo frustrating not being able to handle that thing, so that's why you can see those full-of-wrath lines :B

Well, now that I look again, that smile doesn't make it look like drawn under the influence of anger and frustration :B

Edit : Finally, there is some creepy feeling from his smile.

EDIT : traditionnal drawing

can you see the face ?

1491303182-img-20170404-124549.png

1463140550-000.png

kHfigLd.png

Thanks Dae

Thanks Tormented

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,099 posts

Haha thanks to both of you  :Kappa:

Tbh, that was one of my first drawings with my tablet (that I didn't use to draw since then), and it was soooo frustrating not being able to handle that thing, so that's why you can see those full-of-wrath lines :B

Well, now that I look again, that smile doesn't make it look like drawn under the influence of anger and frustration :B

Edit : Finally, there is some creepy feeling from his smile.

EDIT : traditionnal drawing

can you see the face ?

1491303182-img-20170404-124549.png

Tbh, this one looked like just giverish at first glance, but after you mentioned the face I saw a blond middle-aged man with a mustache and gotta say, that's a pretty cool effect xD

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

Ire

Ire

Méconnaissable

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Well, that's not supposed to be a mustache... Looks like Wario now :'O

Here's a kind of banner, with that awesome font with which you can't see anything if you're not EXACTLY in front of the pic

1491312303-logolecrayontruc.png

1463140550-000.png

kHfigLd.png

Thanks Dae

Thanks Tormented

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,714 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:48 AM
I think I'll do the challenge on Saturday. I think it's only going to be on paper, though.

So for the challenge, can we draw a fusion of any 2 Pokemon of our choice, or draw a new form/evolution for it?

Posted Image

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,099 posts

I think I'll do the challenge on Saturday. I think it's only going to be on paper, though.

So for the challenge, can we draw a fusion of any 2 Pokemon of our choice, or draw a new form/evolution for it?

It's up to you if you wanna fuse pokemon or change a pokemon's type, or make a fakemon from scratch.

The Random.Org bits of the challenge are only if you wanna roll the dice and say "I'll do whatever the result is, come at me bro" xD

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,840 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:59 AM
  • Spouse:Pizza

don't expect anything new from me until next week. This week is busy week -.-

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,099 posts

don't expect anything new from me until next week. This week is busy week -.-

It's fiiiiiine. My goal is that this club can enjoy a "chill" vibe, because life has enough ways to block people's inspiration already, the last thing we need is feeling required to submit something being another one of those things....

I wish I would be more prolific myself. 

- - - -

If somebody ever wants to post here but doesn't necessarily have an art piece to submit, you can always comment on something somebody uploaded.... I for one am willing to hear anything to be said about my stuff, so guys, take a shot at me.... I need to make something inked and colored for a serious entry xD

Btw, people if you submit something that's part of a bigger project like a comic, a story, a game, a set of illustrations, etc, feel free to talk about those things too. It might spark something interesting.

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,099 posts

Well, that's not supposed to be a mustache... Looks like Wario now :'O

Here's a kind of banner, with that awesome font with which you can't see anything if you're not EXACTLY in front of the pic

1491312303-logolecrayontruc.png

Hey! that's not a crayo- *shot*

Thanks for the banner xD

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,503 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:17 PM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

http://imgur.com/a/9b4j7

(Link of all the raw reindeer drawings I have; including the ones that eventually became my avatars. Some of them were drawn towards the end of 2015; others at various points of last year. You can skip over the bottom ones, because those are the vectorized forms. [Yeah, the last one had its eye messed up; modified that and it looks a lot cooler])

At this point in time, I should be able to draw them better, but yeah. (Have one more that I need to draw for an Archetype; well, for this one anyway.)

===

As for the Pokemon fusion thing, probably won't be able to do it until either the end of the month or whenever I get another day off. Think I mentioned this already.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Ire

Ire

Méconnaissable

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Hey! that's not a crayo- *shot*

Thanks for the banner xD

Ah, that's not "a crayon", but that's "un crayon" ;)

You're welcome.

http://imgur.com/a/9b4j7

(Link of all the raw reindeer drawings I have; including the ones that eventually became my avatars. Some of them were drawn towards the end of 2015; others at various points of last year. You can skip over the bottom ones, because those are the vectorized forms. [Yeah, the last one had its eye messed up; modified that and it looks a lot cooler])

At this point in time, I should be able to draw them better, but yeah. (Have one more that I need to draw for an Archetype; well, for this one anyway.)

===

As for the Pokemon fusion thing, probably won't be able to do it until either the end of the month or whenever I get another day off. Think I mentioned this already.

Their expressions are nice. Also, for the vectorization, I suggest you to use curved lines insted of straight ones...

1463140550-000.png

kHfigLd.png

Thanks Dae

Thanks Tormented

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,714 posts

Okay, I tried putting something together:

UUqf7cZ.jpg

Posted Image

asterr259

asterr259

The Scale 6 God

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,321 posts
    Last Visit Nov 07 2018 10:11 AM

Okay, I tried putting something together:

(PIC)

Pachirisu Fusion? or maybe Fairy Pachirisu?

YouTube Channel

Ire

Ire

Méconnaissable

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Quickly drew this :

1491735117-dunsparce-mega.png

The inking is terrible, I made it with a (bad) caligraphy quill... :/

Well, I had issues with the wing on the left too and the bottom of its body :S

References : Dunsparce, Gliscor

Dunsparce-Mega

Ground-Flying

Serene Grace

Base Stats :

100 HP (=)

120 Atk (+50)

70 Def (=)

65 SpA (=)

85 SpD (+20)

75 Spe (+30)

Edit : Real quick (digitally) coloured version

1491746284-colouringdunsparce-mega.png

1463140550-000.png

kHfigLd.png

Thanks Dae

Thanks Tormented

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,714 posts

Pachirisu Fusion? or maybe Fairy Pachirisu?

The latter. Though looking back, its color scheme looks kind of like shiny Pachirisu. Drew it on my drawing tablet, which I haven't touched in months.

Posted Image

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,099 posts

Fairy Pachirisu is super cute, and Mega Dunsparce finally learned to fly with those little flippers.

Makes me wanna make a cute mega xD

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,714 posts

I added a little more to it: