Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a suggested idea I was given for the club:
How about making some kind of commission thingy at Showcase?

I wanna know how many here are up to the idea. I understand everybody has varying levels of time, and some might not want to do it so not gonna force all members to be part of this.

We could make quick thingies and charge points or something.... Just as practice. People often find it hard to figure out what they wanna draw so this sounds like an interesting idea.

What do you say people?

• Like 3

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/364706-random-commission-practice-drawings/

^I'll try to fulfill the thread, but if you feel like it, you can also pick them up and have your take on it. 
This won't mean I'll pass on the responsibility to you for any given drawing since I'd still be doing them, but in case you can't seem to find what to draw....

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/364706-random-commission-practice-drawings/

^I'll try to fulfill the thread, but if you feel like it, you can also pick them up and have your take on it. 

This won't mean I'll pass on the responsibility to you for any given drawing since I'd still be doing them, but in case you can't seem to find what to draw....

From the previous post, I was expecting something more, "group interactive-y". Like someone asks for something, whoever else takes the commission, and if they're part of this club points are awarded upon completion. But this works too.

From the previous post, I was expecting something more, "group interactive-y". Like someone asks for something, whoever else takes the commission, and if they're part of this club points are awarded upon completion. But this works too.

I kinda want to do something that involves the group, but also have a hard time coming up with something that wouldn't fall apart the moment somebody didn't show activity ^^"

Until the end of the month, I won't be able to really do much in this club (well, drawing-wise) due to summer school stuff [so I don't end up killing self trying to retain full-time student status in fall].

But let's see what I can end up doing. (May want to start drawing the pics for my custom Pokemon region; only have about 2 done).

Another thing of note is how I would have to get scanned drawings on here, which would require me to scan it on Windows, then transfer it over on a flash drive to my main desktop (which is Linux). Scanner doesn't like my OS, so...

That, and you guys probably noticed that I don't color them in (and usually leave it to digital coloring/vectors), even though I do have color pencils.

====

Let's see what happens after June 30th.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=I had some time in-between drink sales at work, so...]

judy_hopps_sketch_by_sakurauchiha233-dbl

Blame scanner for the lines, but then again, I was using the back of an old till sheet for this (I get one every time I take money bag out and never use it, so there's plenty).

I had a little over an hour before I started shift (thought I start at 11 am, but park technically was closed for another hour because of all-day special event). Had nothing to do, though I know there was some "scratch paper" at my drink stand and pencils (albeit the mini kind). So yeah, started on the head during the time and just finished doing it during my shift. (No one really cared; one of the park guests liked it though, so...) I kinda did some tone-ups after I got home, but I did sign the thing before I clocked out [can write much nicer dating than I did on the pic]

Also because I wanted to try doing Judy from Zootopia. (I need some more practice, but probably came out alright)

I mentioned what I do for a part-time job in another thread, so if you looked in there, you'd know. But yeah, I'm still around (albeit time has not been nice to me in doing art).

• Like 2

I might join, but imma have to figure out how to post pictures first.

It's easy =D

If it's a digital piece, you are good on step 1 already, otherwise you would need to either take a picture of your drawing or have a scanner to scan it into the computer.

Step 2 is that once it is saved into the computer: You can go to this page:

http://imgur.com/

Click on the green button that says "New Post", which will open up your computer's folder to choose what you wanna upload. 

Once uploaded, you can drag and drop the image to your comment here and that's it xP

Just make sure you enable your comment text box here before the drag though, otherwise it might have nowhere to get dropped at. ;D

- - - - - - -

[spoiler=Speaking of which, I will drop a doodle myself. I already used it for a joke-ish card so it's not exactly new]

CeWtu97.jpg

^That's more or less how all my drawings look like before I put proper inking on.... Except this one, where I used ink for the sketch so... Fuuuuu!!!! xD

Since some drawing posts are going on at the club =D

I guess I could upload this here.... This is technically a drawing I made while I should have focused on getting around to finishing the requests in my thread..... buuuut *looks away*....

*cough*...

[spoiler=Was testing a new kind of paper]

pOJdNOQ.jpg

• Like 4