Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Le Crayon Corner~

Drawing Club

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

DL 

DL 

Guess who's back...?

• Inactive AF
  • 48,352 posts
    Last Visit Jul 13 2017 11:29 AM
  • Alias:~DL~

So these are 2 things I drew a few years ago

Been thinking of maybe getting back into drawing. I used to do it a lot back in the day x)

rin_in_the_snow_by_darklink401-d3lnz18.j

chibi_curse_mark_2_sasuke_by_darklink401

"The cards life DLs you are the ones you're stuck with"
hglr9jc7nrh3m7fhnqpv.gif

Epic thingy made by Renji

rest of siggy

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,365 posts
    Last Visit Jun 30 2018 06:10 AM
So, what's the next challenge going to be, Sleepy?

Also, will these be monthly or more occasional?

If you want, I could try to make another fake Pokemon or evolution/form next week.

Posted Image

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,064 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:11 AM

So, what's the next challenge going to be, Sleepy?

Also, will these be monthly or more occasional?

If you want, I could try to make another fake Pokemon or evolution/form next week.

Oww.... I have to think about what to do next xD
It'll be occasional, just like an extra for in case people don't quite know what to draw but want to draw something =D
I can't trust myself to come up with something on a regular basis haha

Though hopefully I can come up with something else, and something after that, and eventually have enough to have people pick from them.... and when I get to come up with 3+ I think I'll start editing them into the OP for easier access.

Sure there are a lot of Pokemon out there so you could try a different form of the challenge.

For example, last time you changed an existing Pokemon's type.
While I made a fakemon based on the types I got through random chance.
I think people are yet to try the last form.... Fusing 2 Pokemon together, kind of how this page does

http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/

Only I got use of Random.org instead of that page to write that challenge because the Pokemon Fusion page only has gen 1 Pokemon.

Using that page's results though, is also fine. I've seen people take their result image and redraw it in a more detailed way themselves and the results are pretty good xD

Example from Google:
QS5BSmR.jpg

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,405 posts
    Last Visit Jul 15 2018 07:43 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova
985592b785.png
r808EKr.jpg?2

Thought I might have a late attempt.

asterr259

asterr259

The Scale 6 God

• Advanced Members
  • 3,321 posts
    Last Visit May 28 2018 06:13 AM

Thinking about making a comic, for the 10,000th time, centered around a detective who receives psychic powers. Need to seriously study hands since that'll be a focal point. Thinking about where to post it, maybe Tapas or something. But atm, I'm just writing up stuff/lore.

MC

YouTube Channel

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,157 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:18 AM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

I drew this two weeks ago, but yeah

I was going to do the Pokemon fusion thing, but probably won't have time for it until later. Otherwise, minus the added accessories, could probably put this as a custom Pokemon somewhere (typing would need to be determined)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Advanced Members
  • 671 posts
    Last Visit 40 minutes ago
Pokéfusion

Decided to try make a fusion if I could find a nice (and "simple") one. Magnemite is quite easy to incorporate in most fusions; give it one big eye and a few magnets. In this case I replaced Ivysaur's leaves with magnets, and its flower with a copper coil (used in electro-magets/dynamos).

Its Pokédex entry would be something like this: "Fluctuations in the magnetic field generate an electric current in the coil on its back. They use this energy to survive. By reverting this process they can charge up their young in the safety of their nest, but it is rather exhausting."

Might recreate on my computer using Gimp or Inkscape, but I think it turned out quite nice for a sketch.
  • Ire likes this

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,064 posts

I wish I could be more active to reply to your entries. I've been busy even on weekends. I'll get around to it.

Meanwhile here's a colored drawing I think I had uploaded before in sketch form.

Star Drawing (yugioh) with a style change:

drawing

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

Ire

Ire

Méconnaissable

• Advanced Members
  • 470 posts
    Last Visit Apr 26 2018 09:24 AM

Hey, real nice drawings up there ! :)

That Mutle <3

And your sorcerer (?) is awesome sleepy ! Can I make a custom image from it ?

I'll draw smth asap so I won't be the only one not drawing a thing...

1463140550-000.png

kHfigLd.png

Thanks Dae

Thanks Tormented

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,064 posts

I drew this two weeks ago, but yeah

I was going to do the Pokemon fusion thing, but probably won't have time for it until later. Otherwise, minus the added accessories, could probably put this as a custom Pokemon somewhere (typing would need to be determined)

No, no using Champion Flash Flyer - Sakura as a Pokemon fusion thing, that's cheating xD

Hey, real nice drawings up there ! :)

That Mutle <3

And your sorcerer (?) is awesome sleepy ! Can I make a custom image from it ?

I'll draw smth asap so I won't be the only one not drawing a thing...

This is where my pic comes from:

jUOtzsk.png

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,365 posts
    Last Visit Jun 30 2018 06:10 AM
I had time to kill, so I tried to draw a Pokemon Trainer.

pNEYH5j.jpg

Posted Image

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,064 posts

I made this doodle earlier today. I am not sure what I'd do with it but just felt like doing it xD

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,064 posts

Here's a suggested idea I was given for the club:
How about making some kind of commission thingy at Showcase?

I wanna know how many here are up to the idea. I understand everybody has varying levels of time, and some might not want to do it so not gonna force all members to be part of this.

We could make quick thingies and charge points or something.... Just as practice. People often find it hard to figure out what they wanna draw so this sounds like an interesting idea.

What do you say people?

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,772 posts
    Last Visit 10 minutes ago
  • Spouse:Pizza
Le Doodle

This is just some poop I've been doing in class. Was pretty rusty, so I need to polish off my style a lot more, but that also means I got more stuffs to post too

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,064 posts

https://forum.yugioh...ctice-drawings/

^I'll try to fulfill the thread, but if you feel like it, you can also pick them up and have your take on it. 
This won't mean I'll pass on the responsibility to you for any given drawing since I'd still be doing them, but in case you can't seem to find what to draw....

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

asterr259

asterr259

The Scale 6 God

• Advanced Members
  • 3,321 posts
    Last Visit May 28 2018 06:13 AM

https://forum.yugioh...ctice-drawings/

^I'll try to fulfill the thread, but if you feel like it, you can also pick them up and have your take on it. 
This won't mean I'll pass on the responsibility to you for any given drawing since I'd still be doing them, but in case you can't seem to find what to draw....

From the previous post, I was expecting something more, "group interactive-y". Like someone asks for something, whoever else takes the commission, and if they're part of this club points are awarded upon completion. But this works too.

YouTube Channel

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Topic Starter
  • Soothing Star~
  • 13,064 posts

From the previous post, I was expecting something more, "group interactive-y". Like someone asks for something, whoever else takes the commission, and if they're part of this club points are awarded upon completion. But this works too.

I kinda want to do something that involves the group, but also have a hard time coming up with something that wouldn't fall apart the moment somebody didn't show activity ^^"

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,157 posts

Until the end of the month, I won't be able to really do much in this club (well, drawing-wise) due to summer school stuff [so I don't end up killing self trying to retain full-time student status in fall].

But let's see what I can end up doing. (May want to start drawing the pics for my custom Pokemon region; only have about 2 done).

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,405 posts
    Last Visit Jul 15 2018 07:43 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova
I'm interesting in doing some drawings for that thread, but I'll see how free I am in regards to time.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,157 posts

Another thing of note is how I would have to get scanned drawings on here, which would require me to scan it on Windows, then transfer it over on a flash drive to my main desktop (which is Linux). Scanner doesn't like my OS, so...

That, and you guys probably noticed that I don't color them in (and usually leave it to digital coloring/vectors), even though I do have color pencils.

====

Let's see what happens after June 30th.

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users