Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Make a Link Monster Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
447 replies to this topic

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
    Last Visit Jul 16 2018 06:45 AM
Dinowrestler Aikidiplo
EARTH
Dinosaur/Link/Effect
ATK 2000
LINK 2
BL BR
2 "Dinowrestler" monsters
If this card battles, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. Monsters your opponent controls cannot target Dinosaur monsters with card effects, except this one. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Dinosaur monster from your GY, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; it loses ATK equal to the ATK or DEF of the banished monster, until the end of this turn.

Aikido + diplodocus (sue me for bad name and pun)

Salamangreat Link-2 or Link-4 Link Monster

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 39,202 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Soulburner's boring as a character right now, but sure...

Salamangreat Cerberus

Link 2 | FIRE | Cyberse | Link | Effect

SW SE

2 FIRE Effect Monsters

If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's Level/Rank x 100, or that monster's Link Rating x 300. Once per turn, if this card was Link Summoned by using “Salamangreat Cerberus” as a Link Material: You can target 1 face-up monster and your opponent controls; destroy it, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its ATK.

Moon-themed Link monster

(I don't mean that it literally must be a moon, but has some symbolism with it)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,555 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:23 AM
  • Alias:Dan

Lunalight Golden Cheetah
DARK/Beast-Warrior/Link/Effect/2100 ATK/LINK-3
SW, S, SE
2+ Beast-Warrior monsters
During your Main Phase: You can Fusion Summon 1 "Lunalight" Fusion Monster to a zone this card points to, by shuffling "Lunalight" monsters from your GY or that were banished into your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Lunalight Golden Cheetah" once per turn. All "Lunalight" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each monster on the field, also the first time each monster this card points to would be destroyed each turn, by battle or card effect, it is not destroyed.

I know we don't have all of the cards just yet, but make a Link for one of the three Hidden Summoners archetypes: Nephthys, Prankids, or Mayakashi.

Krashkube

Krashkube

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 396 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:16 PM

Prankids Propeller

WIND | Thunder | Link 2 | Link | Effect

Links SE SW

2 "Prankids" monsters

(Quick Effect) You can Tribute this card; this turn, all "Prankids" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effect. If this card leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect: Target 2 "Prankids" monsters in your GY; Special Summon those targets.

ATK 1500

next: Duston

read at your own risk

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 39,202 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

I was working on this one before work 14-something hours ago, but yeah, never posted it.

I'll post it and the new one.

Transforming Mayakashi - Bakeneko

Link 1 | EARTH | Zombie | Link | Effect

S

1 "Mayakashi" monster

If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Zombie monster to a zone a "Mayakashi" Link Monster points to. Once per turn: You can target 1 Zombie monster you control and 1 monster in your GY; until the end of this turn, the first target gains the effect of the second target. You can only control 1 "Transforming Mayakashi - Bakeneko". 

(Well, I'm not exactly versed in yokai and stuff, so...yeah. I suppose this should work somewhat for now.)

Gray Duston

Link 1 | LIGHT | Fiend | Link | Effect

N

1 "Duston" monster

If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Duston" monster to a zone this card points to. While this card points to a "Duston" monster, the controller of the monster this card points to cannot Special Summon monsters. If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 2 "Duston" monsters from your hand or GY (1 each to your field and your opponent's field). 

"Gadget" Link Monster

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Naidraug

Naidraug

• Members
  • 104 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Dual Gadget
EARTH
LINK-2: BL, BR
ATK: 1600
Machine/Link/Effect
2 Machine monsters
All Machine monsters this card points to cannot be destroyed by battle, and you don't take battle damage from battles involving Machine monsters this card points to. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 Machine monster this card points to; Special Summon 1 "Gadget" monster from your hand, Deck, or GY.

-----

A Link Monster that hates on effects that draw cards.
What to do with this. I'll figure it out.

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,555 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:23 AM
  • Alias:Dan

Bandwidth Bandit Lord
DARK/Cyberse/Link/Effect/2700 ATK/LINK-4
W, E, SW, SE
2+ Cyberse monsters
If your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand (except during the Draw Phase or the Damage Step) (Quick Effect): You can reveal 1 Cyberse Link Monster in your Extra Deck; banish Cyberse monsters from your GY equal to the Link Rating of the revealed monster, and if you do, Special Summon it to a zone a Cyberse Link Monster you control points to. (This Special Summon is treated as a Link Summon.) You can only use this effect of "Bandwidth Bandit Lord" once per turn. Once per turn: You can activate any of these effects, and resolve in sequence, up to the number of Cyberse monsters this card is linked to.
● Draw 1 card.
● Add 1 Cyberse monster or "Cynet" Spell/Trap Card in your GY or that was banished to your hand..
● You can banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand.

Make a Link-2 monster with 2500 or more ATK that has the requirement of needing high-level monsters as the Link Materials.

JamesMuddy

JamesMuddy

King of the Swaaaaamp

• Elite Members
  • 1,382 posts
    Last Visit 20 minutes ago
  • Alias:JamesMuddy

Aces & Eights Dragon

EARTH / Dragon / Link / Effect

Arrows: NW, SW

2 Level 7 or higher monsters

If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 1 or Level 8 monster from your Deck or GY. If a monster is Summoned from the Extra Deck to a Monster Zone this card points to: you can target 1 monster on the field; that monster gains 2500 ATK, but it is banished during the End Phase.

2500/Link-4

This card is a play on the trope that the "Ace" monster always has 2500 ATK, as well as the card hand "Aces and Eights", which is why this card can SS a Level 1 or 8 monster. What you would use that for, idk, but it could be cool. The ATK gaining effect is a callback to the protagonists always pulling through and getting some massive ATK to win a duel. Most notably Yuma, with his Double or Nothing! Utopia combo. Alternatively, you can give your opponent's monster an attack boost during your turn, so it's banished at the end of your turn.

Whew, I put too much thought into this.

Next: A Gagaga or Gogogo or Dododo Link monster.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users