Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Make a Link Monster Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
552 replies to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 40,365 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Let's do Level 2 Beast stuff, I guess.

Raccoon Shogun

Link 2 | EARTH | Beast | Link | Effect

SW SE

2 Level 2 or lower Beast monsters

If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon up to 2 Level 2 or lower Beast monsters from your hand or Deck. A monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck using Level 2 or lower Beast monsters as material gains 1000 ATK, also it cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's cards or effects.

====

"Guardragon" Link

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,737 posts
    Last Visit 41 minutes ago

Silpy the Guardragon

DARK/Dragon/Link/Rating 1/Effect
Arrows: Bottom
ATK: 1000
1 Level 4 or lower Dragon monster
You can only Special Summon “Silpy the Guardagon” once per turn.
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Dragon monsters.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 face-up Dragon monster from your Extra Deck or in your Pendulum Zone, to either a zone on your field, or an Extra Monster Zone, that 2 or more Link Monsters are pointing to.

A bit of a no-brainer, just filling in the blanks between Elpy and Pisty. Don't really want to push it with a Link3 to follow up Agarpain, at least not until we see more of the archetype.

Next:
Non-WATER Fish monster

Edited by Darj, 14 October 2018 - 02:56 PM.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,457 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Starlight Flying Fish
WIND Links: N S
Fish/Link/Effect
2 Fish, Sea-Serpent or Aqua monsters
When this card is Link Summoned, you can target 1 monster in your GY or face-up in your Extra Deck that was used for this card's Link Summon: Special Summon it to a Zone that this card points to. When a monster is Summoned to a Zone this card points to, banish it until your next Standby Phase. If the banished card was an Xyz monster, you can target 1 card on the field for each Xyz Material that was attached to the banished monster; destroy those targets.
1400/LINK 2

2+ Beast monsters
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 40,365 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago

Kitsune of the Sapphire Sky

Link 3 | WIND | Beast | Link | Effect

W E S

2+ Beast monsters

While this card points to a monster, Beast monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's cards or effects. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; banish it.

Alright, let's try doing a Link version of Lees. 

(Though by flavor, we know she went evil on everyone, however you can probably think of something. Maybe reflect pre-corruption or you can go with it as a Knightmare; really up to you.)

Silpy the Guardragon

DARK/Dragon/Link/Rating 1/Effect
Arrows: Bottom
1 Level 4 or lower Dragon monster
You can only Special Summon “Silpy the Guardagon” once per turn.
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Dragon monsters.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 face-up Dragon monster from your Extra Deck or in your Pendulum Zone, to either a zone on your field, or an Extra Monster Zone, that 2 or more Link Monsters are pointing to.

A bit of a no-brainer, just filling in the blanks between Elpy and Pisty. Don't really want to push it with a Link3 to follow up Agarpain, at least not until we see more of the archetype.

Next:
Non-WATER Fish monster

I'll assume its ATK is 1000 like the other two, but yeah, make sure you mention its ATK too.

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,737 posts

I'll assume its ATK is 1000 like the other two, but yeah, make sure you mention its ATK too.

Oh, right. Yes, it has 1000 ATK, I skipped it xD

As for the prompt, funnily enough I have already done a Link based on Lee in another card-making game. Reposting it here wouldn't be cool. I could think of an Orphegel version for her, but in the meantime, I skip.

EDIT:

Here:

Ophergel Jubilee
DARK/Machine/Link/Rating 1/Effect
Arrow: bottom-right
ATK: 1100
1 "Ophergel" monster
This linked card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. You can target 1 of your banished Machine monsters; shuffle ir into the Deck, then you can activate 1 "Ophergel" or "World Legacy" Spell/Trap from your hand or GY. You can only use this effect of "Ophergel Jubilee" once per turn.

Next:

1 non-DARK Fiend monster

Edited by Darj, 14 October 2018 - 03:25 PM.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif

TheLegalNinja

TheLegalNinja

• Members
  • 13 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:56 PM

Oh, right. Yes, it has 1000 ATK, I skipped it xD

As for the prompt, funnily enough I have already done a Link based on Lee in another card-making game. Reposting it here wouldn't be cool. I could think of an Orphegel version for her, but in the meantime, I skip.

EDIT:
Here:

Ophergel Jubilee
DARK/Machine/Link/Rating 1/Effect
Arrow: bottom-right
ATK: 1100
1 "Ophergel" monster
This linked card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. You can target 1 of your banished Machine monsters; shuffle ir into the Deck, then you can activate 1 "Ophergel" or "World Legacy" Spell/Trap from your hand or GY. You can only use this effect of "Ophergel Jubilee" once per turn.

Next:
1 non-DARK Fiend monster

Programmed Skull
Arrows: SW,S,SE
Attribute: Light
Type: Fiend/Effect/Link
1+ Non-Dark Fiend-type monster
Link Rating: -2
ATK: 1800
Once Per Turn: special summon 1 monster from your graveyard to a zone this card points to, When a monster this card points to is destroyed, draw 1 card

NEXT: Time- 1+ Dark Magician

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,661 posts
    Last Visit 4 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dan

That's...not how Link Monsters work...but since you took liberties with the original prompt, I will take liberties with yours.

Thaumaturge of Dark Illusion
DARK/Spellcaster/Link/Effect/2500 ATK/LINK-3
SE, S, SW
2+ Spellcaster monsters, including a "Dark Magician"
If this card is Link Summoned: You can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck that lists "Dark Magician" or "Dark Magician Girl" as a Fusion Material, then target 1 "Dark Magician" in your GY; banish the targeted "Dark Magician", and if you do, Special Summon the revealed Fusion Monster to a zone this card points to. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). You can only use this effect of "Thaumaturge of Dark Illusion" once per turn. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Spellcaster monster in your GY and 1 card your opponent controls or is in their GY; banish both targets. If this card leaves the field because of your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): You can target 1 banished "Dark Magician" and 1 banished monster; Special Summon both targets.

Next Card: Do Darj's prompt above properly.

The Muse

The Muse

Always searching...

• Monsters

• 5,007 posts
    Last Visit Oct 18 2018 09:12 AM

Archfiend Duchess

DARK West Arrow

Fiend/Link/Effect

1 Fiend monster, except a DARK monster

If this card is in your GY (Quick Effect): You can pay 1000 LP; return this card to your Extra Deck, and if you do, all monsters on the field lose 1000 ATK, except Fiend monsters. You can only use this effect of "Archfiend Duchess" once per Duel.

1000/LINK-1

Next time: 1 "Impcantation" monster, except a Ritual Monster.

giphy.gif

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,457 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer
Impcantation Bloodbowl
LIGHT Links: W
Fiend/Link/Effect
1 "Impcantation" monster, except a Link monster
Must first be Special Summoned by its own effect. During your Main Phase 1, you can banish this card from your Extra Deck, 1 non-Ritual "Impcantation" monster you control with a Level, and 1 Ritual Spell from your hand or GY; Special Summon 1 banished "Impcantation Bloodbowl" (this Special Summon is treated as a Link Summon). If you would Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, you can Special Summon the appropriate Ritual Monster from your Deck or GY to a zone this card points to. If you would Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster(s) from your hand, you can banish this card from your GY as the entire tribute.
0/0

(I mean, Impcantations restrict ED Summons so... Convoluted summoning method, yay!)

1 Monster that is equipped with a Union Monster
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

urnme23

urnme23

• Members
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

U - Union Emulator

LIGHT

Links: E,SW

Machine/Link/Effect

1 Union monster

When this monster is Link Summoned, you may send 1 Union monster from your deck to the graveyard to treat this monster's name, attribute, type, and effect as that monster's, in addition to its own, and if the sent monster's ATK is higher than that of this monster, change this monster's ATK to that of the sent monster. If this card does not have a Union monster equipped to it, once per turn, you may perform 1 of the following:

- Equip an appropriate Union monster from your hand or deck to this monster.

- Send a Union monster from your hand or deck to the graveyard; equip an appropriate Union monster with a different name from the graveyard to this monster.

In either case, that monster cannot unequip itself from this monster until your opponent's next End Phase.

1700/Link-2

Let's have some fun: a Link monster with an unhelpful self-destruction effect. Note: "unhelpful" can mean different things things. It might mean that it does nothing to help, or it might mean that it does something helpful but at a much higher cost than that helpful thing was worth, thus making it a net loss. Interpret "unhelpful" however you wish.

urnme23

Attribute: Unknown

Level: 16

Type: Neutral

Effect:

ATK: 3

DEF: -102

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 40,365 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago

Overclocking Connector

Link 2 | DARK | Cyberse | Link | Effect

SW SE

2 monsters, except Tokens

Cannot be used as Link Material. If this card attacks or is targeted for an attack: Destroy this card after damage calculation, then lose 3000 LP.

====

Well, think of it as a generic Link 2 with down arrows. Blowing itself up and losing 3K is pretty shitty in its own right (most of the time).

====

Ice-themed Link

(just something to do with ice or stuff associated with freezing. I leave the design at your discretion as you got free reign on everything else.)

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,737 posts

Just for the record, my prompt was a non-DARK Fiend monster, not a monster requiring non-DARK Fiends as materials.

Anyway:

Snowdust Drake

WATER/Wyrm/Link/Rating 2/Effect
Arrow: left, right
ATK: 1800

If this card is Special Summoned: Place 1 Ice Counter on each face-up monster on the field. This card gains 100 ATK for each Ice Counter on the field. The effects of non-WATER monsters on the field with Ice Counters on them are negated. If this card is in your GY: You can remove 4 Ice Counters from anywhere on the field; Special Summon this card. You can only use this effect of "Snowdust Drake" once per turn.

Next:

A non-LIGHT Fairy Link monster

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,661 posts
    Last Visit 4 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dan

Darklord Tabris
DARK/Fairy/Link/Effect/2500 ATK/LINK-2
SW, SE
2 Level 5 or higher DARK monsters, including a "Darklord" monster
If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 DARK monster in your GY, then target 1 DARK monster in your GY whose ATK and/or Level is less than the ATK and/or Level of the first target; banish the first target, and if you do, Special Summon the second target to a zone this card points to. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except DARK monsters, during the turn you activate this effect. You can only use this effect of "Darklord Tabris" once per turn. Each time a DARK monster is sent to the GY, gain 100 LP for each DARK monster in your GY. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can target 1 of your banished DARK monsters; Special Summon it.

Next Card: Make a Link that works well with Spell Counters. Bonus points if it is a Mythical Beast or Magical Exemplar Link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users