Glimpse of Hope

The Nyx Avatar

So it's basically a Monster Reborn from only your graveyard and only when you have 1000 or less LP.

Considering that each player starts with 8000, it might be a bit difficult to get below 1000 (without losing) to use this card. It's not something I would use personally, but that's just me.

Perhaps. Though, if your opponent doesn't get your Life Points that low, you may get them that low with cards that cost Life Points to activate, like the Solemn Counter Trap Cards or A Hero Lives.

If you have a deck based on "self-destruct button" (OK banished) your Card helps. It´s the strategy that your life Points are many lower as the life Points of your Opponent. So if "self-destruct button" is destroyed your maybe only Card to win the duel is destroyed. And then you can activate this Card for defence.

If you have a deck based on "self-destruct button" (OK banished) your Card helps. It´s the strategy that your life Points are many lower as the life Points of your Opponent. So if "self-destruct button" is destroyed your maybe only Card to win the duel is destroyed. And then you can activate this Card for defence.

You do recall Self-Destruct Button is banned on both ends, right?

But yeah, this is pretty much a poor man's Monster Reborn (or a tame enough version that's watered down enough to let into the game). Though, we already have stuff like CoTH, Oasis of Dragon Souls and even that new Trap Card from COTD (Return to the Frontlines), but those are Traps and former two destroy your 'mon if they go; latter just summons in Defense Position. 

Granted, this will probably be fine in late-game (assuming you use the Solemn Traps [which I've heard are losing some favor to D-Barrier] and I guess stuff like My Body as a Shield if you go that way), but not really seeing too much of a use here other than that. By the time you hit 1K LP, you're probably dead. 

Intent is fine, but activation is of some concern; can you realistically activate this nowadays without getting OTK/KO'd?

You do recall Self-Destruct Button is banned on both ends, right?

But yeah, this is pretty much a poor man's Monster Reborn (or a tame enough version that's watered down enough to let into the game). Though, we already have stuff like CoTH, Oasis of Dragon Souls and even that new Trap Card from COTD (Return to the Frontlines), but those are Traps and former two destroy your 'mon if they go; latter just summons in Defense Position.

Granted, this will probably be fine in late-game (assuming you use the Solemn Traps [which I've heard are losing some favor to D-Barrier] and I guess stuff like My Body as a Shield if you go that way), but not really seeing too much of a use here other than that. By the time you hit 1K LP, you're probably dead.

Intent is fine, but activation is of some concern; can you realistically activate this nowadays without getting OTK/KO'd?

Alright. Raised it to 2000 Life Points.

Archived