Psots for a leki dan a disilkike

VCR_CAT

psot.

Who are you?

its a fad, kitkat, not a meme. D

>8C

It's hard to get the dislike part going for here because, well in all frankness, I actually have a difficult time finding something I dislike about someone unless they really blatantly don't get along with me, or has had something of the equivalent happen etc. etc. Wow I really dug my own hole with this thread, BUT ANYWAYS. I'll probably have to go the selfish route and say that I wish you were more approachable, and I don't mean in a way that implies you're abrasive or anything. It just feels like to go from the level of being a chummy pal that you joke and meme with now and then to being an actual friend is somewhat of an undertaking and not like a friend/friend-circle to be a part of very easily.

On the likes part, you're just a fun person to be around, to joke with and even play games with (We only played Overwatch maybe once but I'd be down to keep that ball rolling, even in competitive. Serious, I don't mind losing and I could tell you about my experiences with Destiny's competitive modes to give you an idea of how I am with competitive games JUST SAIYAN). The flipside of the dislike part is that you're also a person that I would like to be better friends with, is what I'm saying. Which is a great thing.

kike

I've seriously only seen you shitpost in statuses; I've got like no read on you as a person.

dis mak me sawd

No no, the key to Smile Type is that you don't add any new different letters, you only soulhd olnly owrk wit teh letetters alrerdy in the word but you can add duplicates or just remove some entirely. Frick I seriously actually hate typing like that it hurts my brain.

Anyways, a lot of bluntness coming your way. There's a lot I dislike about you, and I think it all boils down just a general lack of empathy or open-mindedness. You sport a strong "My way or the high way" attitude basically all the time when it comes to anything that involves a strong opinion and you're almost never willing to listen with anyone or level with them. To you, a debate seems to be all about "Winning because they're always wrong and I'm always right" and there's no consideration ever. Referencing the political statuses, you take it several steps further and just straight-up blatantly belittle and insult people just because they don't agree with you. It's childish, annoying, and seriously needs to stop. I've honestly given you a solid chance before, and I feel we actually got somewhere, but somewhere down the line you just decided to turn it to sheet all over again, and at this point I'm just done with all that crap. What I dislike about you can be summed up pretty clearly when out of the blue on a status you just shitpost at me and call me "narrow minded" when like, frick I wasn't even talking about whatever it is the heck you felt the need to insult over. Just stop starting so much sheet. You're capable of being a nice person to be around, but you need to stop compartmentalizing anyone and everyone that doesn't agree with you into labels of them being less than you.

For what I like, I know you can be a good person to be around when you do give others a chance, or you give yourself the chance to be a good person around them, or I don't know what it is that goes on when you decide to be that kind of person. I know you can be better than you usually are, and you need to give yourself a bigger chance to do so.

* By posting here I have respected my end of this agreement, and expect similar behaviours from you in turn.

pYDMRkH.jpg?1

yuo are a godoo presonnno to memems twith and a good rolpoleler rp preson nadn a god frendi

lT8K6MA.png?2

butu u can lalso get 2 anger somtimes and htats no fun

kike

Most of what I know about you is that time you decided to be a huge jerk with homophobia or some biz and then everyone socially ostracized you for like, maybe a day and then it was back to normal? I don't even really remember myself, but it was weird because of how much drama it was for like, all of two hours and then nobody cared. Which was really just more weird than anything.

>8C

It's hard to get the dislike part going for here because, well in all frankness, I actually have a difficult time finding something I dislike about someone unless they really blatantly don't get along with me, or has had something of the equivalent happen etc. etc. Wow I really dug my own hole with this thread, BUT ANYWAYS. I'll probably have to go the selfish route and say that I wish you were more approachable, and I don't mean in a way that implies you're abrasive or anything. It just feels like to go from the level of being a chummy pal that you joke and meme with now and then to being an actual friend is somewhat of an undertaking and not like a friend/friend-circle to be a part of very easily.

On the likes part, you're just a fun person to be around, to joke with and even play games with (We only played Overwatch maybe once but I'd be down to keep that ball rolling, even in competitive. Serious, I don't mind losing and I could tell you about my experiences with Destiny's competitive modes to give you an idea of how I am with competitive games JUST SAIYAN). The flipside of the dislike part is that you're also a person that I would like to be better friends with, is what I'm saying. Which is a great thing.

>:T

I mean... I can't say you're wrong. You know how many people I talk to on a daily basis? Two, Mel and Josh. I have... Very few actually really close friends, because I am so bad at approaching people and I feel like I'm just gonna bother people. ;v;''

It isn't even an issue of it being a tough to get into friend circle, it's that I don't... I don't really know how to handle friendships really well. I tend to wind up doing something stupid and that makes the thing feel awkward and I just kinda... Slide away to try and not do more stupid stuff. >.>''

And hey, I've got my actually good laptop now, so I can actually PLAY Overwatch pretty much whenever I'm awake now. Feel free to ping me on the Discord server and if there are others interested, we can see about getting a group thing going, it was a lot of fun last time we did it! I bet Dad would be up for it sometime, we've been meaning to play together at some point. -v-

Clarification: snatch basically told a guy not to come out of the closet because tldr people suck but not in the gay way, it blew over quickly after a swift apology.

Okay, that explains it. It was just really weird to see it happen with like, no context given.

Anyways, onto the show again.

Regarding what I don't like, there's still some hints of like, I dunno I want to say narcissism but it's a little subtle to just be flow-blown for that, or really to be too annoying. Actually, in truth, now that I think about it just seems like you've taken like, three steps back or something. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but the manner in which you've done it just seems like someone taking time away from something for their own benefit, but like, almost bitter or something. Look, I just got back from workout so my thoughts are basically a big bowl of hot soup. Okay, generally pretty recently you just seem kinda... dramatic, especially with your whole "No stop calling me Giga I'm Parenthesis now". I mean, I know all about what it's like to leave a given community for a time (it was like, a year or two in my case) and coming back trying to change your name from a shitty old one to a better new one, and if you established a given name with a community, it's going to stick whether you like it or not. Not like it matters anyways, since nobody really cares how good a person's name is on a community like this. I dunno, it feels like you could relax a bit or something.

As for the good, you're very often a chill, likable person to hang around, and while this isn't going to look as long as that paragraph, it's just generally a good thing. You were one of the most chill people to hang with back in the DP days, and that's pretty much stayed true today.

snatch basically told a guy come out of the closet because people blew over quickly

I haven't interacted with you that much at all. The impression I've gotten is that you fall into the category of YCMers that are hardly around/talk to people but kinda act like they're some hot sheet or something? I dunno, I call it the "Aix Category" (sorry Aix). This is like, all I got from first impressions, but you've never really shown yourself to be a bad dude or a jerk or anything.

The memes are frequently funny and that's what you're great for, but sometimes you take them a too far and they just tread into malicious territory, which is just shitty. It doesn't happen often, there's definitely way worse people than you, but it still happens now and then.

>:T

I mean... I can't say you're wrong. You know how many people I talk to on a daily basis? Two, Mel and Josh. I have... Very few actually really close friends, because I am so bad at approaching people and I feel like I'm just gonna bother people. ;v;''

It isn't even an issue of it being a tough to get into friend circle, it's that I don't... I don't really know how to handle friendships really well. I tend to wind up doing something stupid and that makes the thing feel awkward and I just kinda... Slide away to try and not do more stupid stuff. >.>''

And hey, I've got my actually good laptop now, so I can actually PLAY Overwatch pretty much whenever I'm awake now. Feel free to ping me on the Discord server and if there are others interested, we can see about getting a group thing going, it was a lot of fun last time we did it! I bet Dad would be up for it sometime, we've been meaning to play together at some point. -v-

I'ma hold you to this!! I'd also LOVE to play with Dad as well! That sounds like a party!!

what am i supposed to do

I actually thought you were someone else for a while who just got a namechange and never bothered to check, but now that I've checked I'm clutching my head going "WHO ARE YOU?!"

I mean, first impressions haven't been bad, so that's a plus.

Has it been too long?

Ye it has. I dunno, I could say something, but at this point it's just going to be outdated because we haven't hung out in any way or function in, like, months now. A lot can change about a person in a few months, so anything I say is probably not going to be very true.

To compensate, I discovered that they did an album for Gungeon where they took the music in the game and put hip-hop lyrics to it. It's pretty wild and unlike anything I've heard, but I can't find the full album anywhere online and the only way to get it is to buy the vinyl from their story, and it's a little spensivo. But here's the preview they gave: https://soundcloud.com/devolverdigital/sets/heart-in-halves-ep-sample

do it

*do it.

[simon.gif]

"Feel free."

It feels like you could stand to give people more of a chance. In general, it kinda just feels... easy to be labeled as something by you and hoo boy once you got that label there's no getting out. I don't know if it just means talking more on discord or what; it kinda just seems like you're in a small corner looking out at everyone rather than being a real part of it all.

Which leads to the like, because it feels like we could be bestest of buds, just kinda based on what I've come to see/understand already. Besides the one convo you mentioned that I had legit forgotten until you brought it up again, I do recall the big majority of our interactions being good, but I doubt anything more is going to come of that unless there's more of it.

Hello CAT!

I honestly had to look back at what you post in because I don't think we really interact, and yeah more or less we don't interact. Why did you bother with the Obscure Useless Vanillas thread?

wut

You can be a really laid-back person to interact with, and I realize that this becomes something I've said for a few people, but when I say that someone's generally nice to hang around that's usually a pretty good thing for their overall personality.

Except When They're Not. I mean, we all get into ugly moods at times when stuff gets annoying/whatever, it's just that your's can get pretty bad at those rare occasions, which is never cool.

Archived